Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 40. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Everything continues as agreed. When the wallet is available in a few days, in your panel (on our website), an option to add your XPO address will appear. Simply download the wallet and add your XPO address so we can start making the distribution.

Regards
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Only for 4 days to the wallet launch...
I hope so  Roll Eyes
Cheesy when luanch basic wallet
who want to buy it? (if have exchange)
 Grin It  not same with Stratis
Stratis have trust dev(Nicolas Dorier) and other really men  (at luanch ,just 1.5X ICO)
Opair have nothings (this time github nothing updata ,again)
hope people have good luck
Activity: 546
Only for 4 days to the wallet launch...
I hope so  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Are those identities even real? I dont see any development going on..

Seems really a money grab move.

No, tomsmith, kooke and a couple others have been way too supportive of Wasserman but they never actually give any reason why.  They just try to flood all the legit negative comments with "hey guy, everything is fine, don't worry!". They are either Wasserman's alts, or affiliated with him.

Anyone who can get out probably should.

Notice how Wasserman wouldn't email investors and tell them about the vote, or the escrow decision?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

You should wait until 20th of september . The result will be released .
waiting is happy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
SJ has been securing donation funds. so relax guys no need to keep on pondering negative comments . Some can not even move on. There are a lot of different opportunities ahead .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I will believe this project . we are waiting for releasing the wallet and distributions.
Once having many haters , this project will be sucessful as like ETH, ETC...

The secret ballot is just another example of the kind of person you are dealing with.

Your idiotic comments give us a good indication of who we are dealing with. Secret ballot? I guess we have different definitions of the word secret. In my dictionary, something that is posted numerous times on a public web forum where scores of people vote on it isn't called a secret.

Anyway, I don't know why I bother - Wasserman could have taken an ad out in the new york times and you'd still find something to complain about (while rotting away in your parent's basement of course).

Check yourself

A secret ballot is one where peoples votes are anonymous. Which is exactly what this was.

It was a vote over giving Wasserman 9% of the entire coin supply, even though he said they wouldn't take a pre-mine in the ICO. Do you really think Wasserman calling the vote, collecting the anonymous ballots and tallying the results all by himself is an honest way to do business? Its a vote where even if he loses, he can't lose.  Roll Eyes

It's a joke
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
I am participant of OPAIR pase 1 (without escrow), just hope wallet actually released on 19 september

There will be a simple qt wallet released and coins will be distributed to the investors. After that escrow releases all funds and is the big question if wasserman99 runs away or keeps his word.

All signs so far points to it being a scam.

First of all the thread is self moderated so censorship happened a lot.
Nobody knows who this Frank H. Rettig the so called CEO is.
Same goes for Hao Wang.
wasserman99 refuses to pay out signature bounties and keeps pushing this to ICO phase 2, for no good reasons. Perhaps in case all escrow funds will be refunded he can still run off with BTC7 more. It's the only thing that makes sense.
He tried to get funds released with as little effort as possible:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16105634

Now he tired out the escrow with BS and voting? And it's basically get out now for phase 2 investors or take the risk and stay.
Activity: 517
I am participant of OPAIR pase 1 (without escrow), just hope wallet actually released on 19 september
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

The secret ballot is just another example of the kind of person you are dealing with.

Your idiotic comments give us a good indication of who we are dealing with. Secret ballot? I guess we have different definitions of the word secret. In my dictionary, something that is posted numerous times on a public web forum where scores of people vote on it isn't called a secret.

Anyway, I don't know why I bother - Wasserman could have taken an ad out in the new york times and you'd still find something to complain about (while rotting away in your parent's basement of course).

Not sending a email to all investors while all emails are up for grabs since they are collected trough the website, and I'm a investor and followed the thread and somehow missed the voting, and what options to vote on as a answer to my question which those options are.

I'm already busy refunding my ico phase 2 investment, and am relieved SJ is gonna pay signature bounties when he releases the escrow funds since I can't trust in any way on wasserman and his 2 make believe friends.

Open and fair, he doesn't even know the meaning of those 2 words.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Wasserman,

When i try to login i get password is disabled for this user ? Why is that i cant even login with Clef anymore.

Can you tell me what to do to solve this problem ?

Kind Regards,

EDIT* now it works again dont know what was wrong
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
SebastianJu disappeared. Last active 10 Sep.
Maybe he's dead...

I have my BTC back it took some time , he is good escrow.

PS: Good for us that escrow BTC left will pay bounties !! at least someone will get cash from opair.
Great to see SJ and wasserman are agree and moving toward to the same goal. In short, the plans will be fulfilled and we can finally see action here

Good health to Opair!!   Smiley

No, SebastianJu got tired of dealing with Wassermans shady BS and is basically suggesting that people take a refund so he can wash his hands from this scam coin and move on.

The recent vote over giving Wasserman the 9% of coin reserved for PoW was laughable! A secret ballot vote conducted, overseen and counted by the benefactor (waserman himself). Talk about corruption.. lol

I don't understand your point of view. If you think the coin will be worth $0, why does it matter if he has 9% of $0? If he doesn't release a wallet with fresh code, I won't be optimistic either, but crazy things can happen in crypto.

When did I say the coin will be worth $0?

Lying to get money is fraud, fraud is a scam. Supporting a scammer is lame.

Activity: 280
SebastianJu disappeared. Last active 10 Sep.
Maybe he's dead...
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Great to see SJ and wasserman are agree and moving toward to the same goal. In short, the plans will be fulfilled and we can finally see action here

No, SebastianJu got tired of dealing with Wassermans shady BS and is basically suggesting that people take a refund so he can wash his hands from this scam coin and move on.

The recent vote over giving Wasserman the 9% of coin reserved for PoW was laughable! A secret ballot vote conducted, overseen and counted by the benefactor (waserman himself). Talk about corruption.. lol

I don't understand your point of view. If you think the coin will be worth $0, why does it matter if he has 9% of $0? If he doesn't release a wallet with fresh code, I won't be optimistic either, but crazy things can happen in crypto.
Activity: 303
No one like you
 Angry Angry Angry
hope not launched dead

Pages:
Jump to: