Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 88. (Read 127648 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
You can always bann me really. you won't be able to do that on the unmoderated thread.  And you might as well respond over there if i posted some proof on that thread.  I know that's not what you wanted, is it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

This is the most stupid dev you'd ever have really. I don't wonder how stupid the supporter can be.
but let me just tell you, when you find out who he really are, it would be really funny that you'd stop bothering to remind the future investors of this ICO to not invest.

Stop telling lies, or prove your accusations. All you do is talk without giving any proof or evidence about what you say, you only want to continue with your FUD. As a courtesy, I'll give you until the end of the day for you to try to explain or give evidence on what you say. Following that, you will be banned from our thread.

You can continue with your FUD in any other thread, but not here.

Regards

its you that needs to prove something actually. you need to prove you are not going to run away with the funds that you won't even send to the escrow.

I tried to look for some of your traces and I think your friends call you Armandy.  but i could be wrong...
we'll see what the rest of those who dox you can find out as well, they probably have found that page of yours as well. but yeah.
i leave you to prove yourself not to run that 60+ btc

Huh Armandy? Portugal?  Huh Huh You're seeing many conspiracies where there are none. All your past messages were attacking us for no reason and as we go tired, as these affect the interest of our investors. PLEASE PROOF your attacks against us. As I said, if you cant proof your words/attacks, at the end of the day you will be banned from our thread but will be free to continue doing FUD in another thread.

you need to prove you are not going to run away with the funds that you won't even send to the escrow.

We have already provided all the information that we believe necessary and we are complying with the agreement we made with SebastianJu. So, also you distrust SebastianJu and Lutpin?

Regards
legendary

This is the most stupid dev you'd ever have really. I don't wonder how stupid the supporter can be.
but let me just tell you, when you find out who he really are, it would be really funny that you'd stop bothering to remind the future investors of this ICO to not invest.

Stop telling lies, or prove your accusations. All you do is talk without giving any proof or evidence about what you say, you only want to continue with your FUD. As a courtesy, I'll give you until the end of the day for you to try to explain or give evidence on what you say. Following that, you will be banned from our thread.

Regards

its you that needs to prove something actually. you need to prove you are not going to run away with the funds that you won't even send to the escrow.

I tried to look for some of your traces and I think your friends call you Armandy.  but i could be wrong...
we'll see what the rest of those who dox you can find out as well, they probably have found that page of yours as well. but yeah.
i leave you to prove yourself not to run that 60+ btc

Stop telling lies, or prove your accusations. All you do is talk without giving any proof or evidence about what you say, you only want to continue with your FUD. As a courtesy, I'll give you until the end of the day for you to try to explain or give evidence on what you say. After that, you will be banned from our thread.

Regards
legendary

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

In start of the ico, the rules were accepted by all. Then by a suggestion of the community they decided to use an escrow for the future. They did not change the rules without asking anyone and to the detriment of investors, but just changed that rule for the future of the ICO for the community suggestion. And they established that the second phase will be escrow and refund to anyone who asks, because will be governed by the rules of escrow (SebastianJu). It is very clear to me.

Not extending escrow to ALL investors is obviously to the detriment of those investors who don't get it. The dev team changed the rules, that is obvious too, and not changing rules for all investors is very unfair. They have the chance to do the right thing and offer escrow to ALL investors. If they don't then their ICO continues to suffer from scam perception.

The devs didn't change the rules, they divided the ICO in two phases, the first one under certain conditions, and the second one under other conditions. It is then obvious that the btc given under the first conditions must stay under the first conditions, as the investors consented the first conditions, not the second. It would be wrong to assume every investor from the first ICO phase agree on the second conditions. You can't do whatever you want.
Activity: 307

In start of the ico, the rules were accepted by all. Then by a suggestion of the community they decided to use an escrow for the future. They did not change the rules without asking anyone and to the detriment of investors, but just changed that rule for the future of the ICO for the community suggestion. And they established that the second phase will be escrow and refund to anyone who asks, because will be governed by the rules of escrow (SebastianJu). It is very clear to me.

Not extending escrow to ALL investors is obviously to the detriment of those investors who don't get it. The dev team changed the rules, that is obvious too, and not changing rules for all investors is very unfair. They have the chance to do the right thing and offer escrow to ALL investors. If they don't then their ICO continues to suffer from scam perception.
ICO Update - Day Eight

Members: 233
Number of investments: 120
Amount invested: 69.46 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 10): - Users participating in the campaign the second week will receive 15% bonus.

Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
This is a self moderated thread, please remove these people saying the same thing over and over and over and .... again. Most questions are redundant and have already been answered.

@fud, provide solid proof or stfu .. investors that couldn't read and are complaining now, gtfo ~ if you don't learn to read before doing/accepting something then this will happen to you Reference: South Park: HumancentiPad skip to 0:48

Haha that video is the best of my day. Agree 100%. Fudders go away.

This is a self moderated thread, please remove these people saying the same thing over and over and over and .... again. Most questions are redundant and have already been answered.

@fud, provide solid proof or stfu .. investors that couldn't read and are complaining now, gtfo ~ if you don't learn to read before doing/accepting something then this will happen to you Reference: South Park: HumancentiPad skip to 0:48

If the dev team change rules to make the ICO better (i.e. escrow), then original investors have every right to ask for the same upgrade in terms. That seems really obvious to me - dev change terms, investors ask to be treated the same - original investors did show faith in this project after all, so why punish them?

Activity: 307

If the dev team change rules to make the ICO better (i.e. escrow), then original investors have every right to ask for the same upgrade in terms. That seems really obvious to me - dev change terms, investors ask to be treated the same - original investors did show faith in this project after all, so why punish them?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Well, i see this went well Smiley
Protip. When 2 people with linkedin profiles won't get on bitcointalk, and the person with a bitcointalk account won't post his name or linkedin profile. 'maybe' not hand money out. #liveandlearn

The other two do not write in the forum, because it's my task. I am the Opair Marketing Director. But Frank has published a statement in the forum also. He has published in his personal account too: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/opair-statement-frank-h-rettig

Greetings everyone,

Due to the fact that many asked for me to create an account, here I am. In response to the first question asked I have never had an account on the forum before, but I have been a passive reader since late 2012. That is why I have never had the need of creating an account. I have created it exclusively to leave you this message. I want to confirm my involvement on this project in response to many requests. You must understand that I did not create an account when we launch Opair because my role is to lead the developing process; Wasserman is the Marketing Director.  And he is doing it very well so far. Last but not least, I wanted to clarify that I’m responsible for the ICO, and along with my team, we will be in charge of taking this ship safely to shore. Regarding my work, I’m currently working full time on a company and, along with Hao, we are splitting the tasks. Our goals are to work full time with Opair, once we have the ICO funds, and also to broaden our team. The success of that goal relies entirely on the results of the ICO, from there it is on our hands.

Please, feel free to contact me at via email if you have any questions.

Frank H. Rettig

Hallo zusammen,

da mich bereits Viele darum gebeten haben ein Konto zu eröffnen, tue ich dies nun, um hier kontaktiert werden zu können. Als Antwort auf die als erstes gestellte Frage: ich habe vorher noch nie ein Konto in diesem Forum gehabt, bin jedoch seit Ende 2012 passiver Leser. Daher gab es für mich bislang keinen Grund, ein Konto zu eröffnen. Dieses Konto habe ich nur erstellt, um diese Nachricht zu hinterlassen. Ich möchte, nachdem ich sehr viele Anfragen erhalten habe, meine Teilnahme an diesem Projekt bestätigen. Ich habe zum Zeitpunkt als Opair gelauncht wurde, kein Konto erstellt, weil es meine Aufgabe ist, den Entwicklungsprozess zu betreuen; Wasseman ist der Marketingdirektor, eine Aufgabe, die er so weit sehr gut erfüllt. Darüber hinaus möchte ich noch klarstellen, dass ich für das ICO verantwortlich bin. Gemeinsam mit meinem Team werde ich dieses Schiff sicher in den Hafen bringen. Was meinen Job angeht, arbeite ich derzeit in Vollzeit für ein anderes Unternehmen und teile mir die Aufgaben, die Opair betreffen, mit Hao. Sobald die ICO-Gelder zur Verfügung stehen, möchten wir jedoch gerne unsere gesamte Zeit in Opair investieren und ebenfalls unser Team erweitern. Der Erfolg dieses Ziels hängt voll und ganz von den Ergebnissen des ICO ab, erst danach liegt es in unseren Händen.

Bei weiteren Fragen können Sie mich gerne per E-Mail kontaktieren.

Frank H. Rettig

And your linkedin? And Escrow confirmation?
Protip. When 2 people with linkedin profiles won't get on bitcointalk, and the person with a bitcointalk account won't post his name or linkedin profile. 'maybe' not hand money out. #liveandlearn

The other two do not write in the forum, because it's my task. I am the Opair Marketing Director. But Frank has published a statement in the forum also. He has published in his personal account too: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/opair-statement-frank-h-rettig

Greetings everyone,

Due to the fact that many asked for me to create an account, here I am. In response to the first question asked I have never had an account on the forum before, but I have been a passive reader since late 2012. That is why I have never had the need of creating an account. I have created it exclusively to leave you this message. I want to confirm my involvement on this project in response to many requests. You must understand that I did not create an account when we launch Opair because my role is to lead the developing process; Wasserman is the Marketing Director.  And he is doing it very well so far. Last but not least, I wanted to clarify that I’m responsible for the ICO, and along with my team, we will be in charge of taking this ship safely to shore. Regarding my work, I’m currently working full time on a company and, along with Hao, we are splitting the tasks. Our goals are to work full time with Opair, once we have the ICO funds, and also to broaden our team. The success of that goal relies entirely on the results of the ICO, from there it is on our hands.

Please, feel free to contact me at via email if you have any questions.

Frank H. Rettig

Hallo zusammen,

da mich bereits Viele darum gebeten haben ein Konto zu eröffnen, tue ich dies nun, um hier kontaktiert werden zu können. Als Antwort auf die als erstes gestellte Frage: ich habe vorher noch nie ein Konto in diesem Forum gehabt, bin jedoch seit Ende 2012 passiver Leser. Daher gab es für mich bislang keinen Grund, ein Konto zu eröffnen. Dieses Konto habe ich nur erstellt, um diese Nachricht zu hinterlassen. Ich möchte, nachdem ich sehr viele Anfragen erhalten habe, meine Teilnahme an diesem Projekt bestätigen. Ich habe zum Zeitpunkt als Opair gelauncht wurde, kein Konto erstellt, weil es meine Aufgabe ist, den Entwicklungsprozess zu betreuen; Wasseman ist der Marketingdirektor, eine Aufgabe, die er so weit sehr gut erfüllt. Darüber hinaus möchte ich noch klarstellen, dass ich für das ICO verantwortlich bin. Gemeinsam mit meinem Team werde ich dieses Schiff sicher in den Hafen bringen. Was meinen Job angeht, arbeite ich derzeit in Vollzeit für ein anderes Unternehmen und teile mir die Aufgaben, die Opair betreffen, mit Hao. Sobald die ICO-Gelder zur Verfügung stehen, möchten wir jedoch gerne unsere gesamte Zeit in Opair investieren und ebenfalls unser Team erweitern. Der Erfolg dieses Ziels hängt voll und ganz von den Ergebnissen des ICO ab, erst danach liegt es in unseren Händen.

Bei weiteren Fragen können Sie mich gerne per E-Mail kontaktieren.

Frank H. Rettig

Activity: 840
Protip: When 2 people with LinkedIn profiles won't get on bitcointalk, and the person with a bitcointalk account won't post his name or LinkedIn profile. 'maybe' not hand money out. Thankfully I am guessing the bulk of the Bitcoin comes from the 'team' themselves, but you know. That's probably just FUD.

#liveandlearn
how much of the features are already finished?

do you have a roadmap?

We have a basic roadmap at the beginning of our thread but we can not give exact details until know how many btc will be raised.
The first great feature that we launch will be the creation and use of decentralized debit card, as was the idea that users most want to see made a reality. Later, we will continue with the development of our functional language, which is a modification of OCaml for his application in the corresponding to our smart contracts solution.

We were already forwarded the BTC raised today to the escrow. To avoid any confusion, I want to clarify that our wallet created two outputs in the transaction. But, as you may know, all funds remain in our wallet. I leave here the information: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9007/why-are-there-two-transaction-outputs-when-sending-to-one-address

Regards

Will have to be confirmed by Sebastian.
Take note that we will expose your sorry ass wasserman. You have scammed people in the past thru the ponzi you created like cloudmining sites.

Stop threatening and presents the evidence of what you say. You're wrong again.
It seems that you want me to go to believe that you were right. It's sick. But we will show to everyone the opposite. I'll stay here and I'm not going nowhere as you say.

Regards
Activity: 728

do you have a roadmap?

We have a basic roadmap at the beginning of our thread but we can not give exact details until know how many btc will be raised.
The first great feature that we launch will be the creation and use of decentralized debit card, as was the idea that users most want to see made a reality. Later, we will continue with the development of our functional language, which is a modification of OCaml for his application in the corresponding to our smart contracts solution.

We were already forwarded the BTC raised today to the escrow. To avoid any confusion, I want to clarify that our wallet created two outputs in the transaction. But, as you may know, all funds remain in our wallet. I leave here the information: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9007/why-are-there-two-transaction-outputs-when-sending-to-one-address

Regards

Take note that we will expose your sorry ass wasserman. You have scammed people in the past thru the ponzi you created like cloudmining sites.

any good findings about his scamming history? you can post here and that unmoderated thread to avoid he deletes here.
legendary

do you have a roadmap?

Regards

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
yes nice suggestion . Hope OP will heed to your request . Getting more interesting as time goes by.
Activity: 609

do you have a roadmap?

Regards

good, now the situation is that you try to satisfy investors, which is good, full fund is escrowed now. But the another issue, why you still don't have the interview? if you are legit, just won't worry dude, you have already showed their names, why you mind to show their faces and words??   Roll Eyes  If you have an interview, after everything is cleared, people will invest you again.
Pages:
Jump to: