Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 87. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Pardon my ignorance, if there is 74 million XPO, and at the current rate thats close to 80 BTC. Is there a cut off to the ICO after the rate of XPO to BTC?

I already have invested because I truly believe in this project and its something thats needed for more market adoption of digital currency and ease to use.
I have convinced 3 people who are not into crypto currency to invest and they too love the idea of it.
As for the FUD, its best for the dev team to ignore them, kind of makes the whole thread too long for me to read and brings about confusion. I am already confused about 1 and 2nd phase and I have no clue which phase i am in regards to all this talk.

All I want is that this project succeeds as the team envisioned it.
A true investor lets the dev team builds the product, not bicker about how they are starting to do it.

Cheers.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
What about increasing the rewards for translations?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
We were already forwarded the BTC raised today to the escrow. To avoid any confusion, I want to clarify that our wallet created two outputs in the transaction. But, as you may know, all funds remain in our wallet. I leave here the information: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9007/why-are-there-two-transaction-outputs-when-sending-to-one-address

Regards

Will have to be confirmed by Sebastian.

I received 0.51b till now. In around a hour the next payment should come if there were investments...

Now 1.49231024 BTC (https://blockchain.info/address/3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck). Hopefully we continue to grow in this way.

That is a nice payment for a escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

In start of the ico, the rules were accepted by all. Then by a suggestion of the community they decided to use an escrow for the future. They did not change the rules without asking anyone and to the detriment of investors, but just changed that rule for the future of the ICO for the community suggestion. And they established that the second phase will be escrow and refund to anyone who asks, because will be governed by the rules of escrow (SebastianJu). It is very clear to me.

Not extending escrow to ALL investors is obviously to the detriment of those investors who don't get it. The dev team changed the rules, that is obvious too, and not changing rules for all investors is very unfair. They have the chance to do the right thing and offer escrow to ALL investors. If they don't then their ICO continues to suffer from scam perception.

The devs didn't change the rules, they divided the ICO in two phases, the first one under certain conditions, and the second one under other conditions. It is then obvious that the btc given under the first conditions must stay under the first conditions, as the investors consented the first conditions, not the second. It would be wrong to assume every investor from the first ICO phase agree on the second conditions. You can't do whatever you want.

The devs changed the rules/conditions/terms, where in the original OP is any mention of phase 1 & phase 2?

It's so obvious they changed the terms of the ICO in response to criticism ... they should make same conditions for every investor, otherwise ask yourself why they wouldn't? If ALL funds are in escrow ALL investors will have 100% confidence a working network will be delivered.

Are you saying it's bad to consider the community's position and add escrow for the second part of the ICO? Originally escrow wasn't an even an option, so that's why the dev created phase 2. You seriously can't satisfy everyone...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

In start of the ico, the rules were accepted by all. Then by a suggestion of the community they decided to use an escrow for the future. They did not change the rules without asking anyone and to the detriment of investors, but just changed that rule for the future of the ICO for the community suggestion. And they established that the second phase will be escrow and refund to anyone who asks, because will be governed by the rules of escrow (SebastianJu). It is very clear to me.

Not extending escrow to ALL investors is obviously to the detriment of those investors who don't get it. The dev team changed the rules, that is obvious too, and not changing rules for all investors is very unfair. They have the chance to do the right thing and offer escrow to ALL investors. If they don't then their ICO continues to suffer from scam perception.

The devs didn't change the rules, they divided the ICO in two phases, the first one under certain conditions, and the second one under other conditions. It is then obvious that the btc given under the first conditions must stay under the first conditions, as the investors consented the first conditions, not the second. It would be wrong to assume every investor from the first ICO phase agree on the second conditions. You can't do whatever you want.

The devs changed the rules/conditions/terms, where in the original OP is any mention of phase 1 & phase 2?

It's so obvious they changed the terms of the ICO in response to criticism ... they should make same conditions for every investor, otherwise ask yourself why they wouldn't? If ALL funds are in escrow ALL investors will have 100% confidence a working network will be delivered.

I participated in phase 1 knowing there will be no escrow, and I have confidence in the project. Wait are you telling me there are people who invested without reading the conditions, and don't have confidence in the project ? What happened ? Someone put a gun on their head forcing them to invest ? That's crazy :/
Activity: 476
We were already forwarded the BTC raised today to the escrow. To avoid any confusion, I want to clarify that our wallet created two outputs in the transaction. But, as you may know, all funds remain in our wallet. I leave here the information: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9007/why-are-there-two-transaction-outputs-when-sending-to-one-address

Regards

I received 0.51b till now. In around a hour the next payment should come if there were investments...

Now 1.49231024 BTC (https://blockchain.info/address/3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck). Hopefully we continue to grow in this way.
Activity: 51
They want to collect 1000 BTC, but are too stingy  to pay the few bucks more for the escrow of the first 70 BTC. Illogical.  Huh Roll Eyes

Wasn't it 700BTC?  I dunno about you, but 300BTC difference isn't something to just round off.

Not sure, it may be that I got confused with Stratis. Nevertheless, it is illogical or not?

Illogical? Mayhap.  But even delusions have grades from minor to grand.

Btw, why are you co-signing illogical concepts in your signature line?
Activity: 799
They want to collect 1000 BTC, but are too stingy  to pay the few bucks more for the escrow of the first 70 BTC. Illogical.  Huh Roll Eyes

Wasn't it 700BTC?  I dunno about you, but 300BTC difference isn't something to just round off.

Not sure, it may be that I got confused with Stratis. Nevertheless, it is illogical or not?
Activity: 51

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Regards

Activity: 799
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Jeez so much fud it makes me sick  Undecided
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
I see many people telling that not transfering the funds which have been collected before an escrow was decided and choosen, to this escrow, is unfair for early investors.
You all also mention that this non-transfer keeps proving this project is a scam ... Didn't wasserman99 and Opair team already changed their initial plan, about the escrow, for your satisfaction?

To you, people fudding, annoying, and being a bit more upsetting at each shitty message you leave on this thread, what about you leaving here? what about you proving your says? what about you just ignoring this thread?  Angry

In my opinion, the fair thing, about this escrow, which i guess is (or will be) paid, would be him to be pay on funds collected after his mission started, independently to early collected funds. Roll Eyes

what do you call a dev who disadvantages those investors who show faith in him/her first? there was no phase 1 & phase 2 in the original OP, so if escrow is offered to anyone, it should be offered to ALL ... simple!

I guess that the amount of tokens early investors bought should also be superior to the amount of after-escrow-has-been-decided bought, at a same scale.
Activity: 307
I see many people telling that not transfering the funds which have been collected before an escrow was decided and choosen, to this escrow, is unfair for early investors.
You all also mention that this non-transfer keeps proving this project is a scam ... Didn't wasserman99 and Opair team already changed their initial plan, about the escrow, for your satisfaction?

To you, people fudding, annoying, and being a bit more upsetting at each shitty message you leave on this thread, what about you leaving here? what about you proving your says? what about you just ignoring this thread?  Angry

In my opinion, the fair thing, about this escrow, which i guess is (or will be) paid, would be him to be pay on funds collected after his mission started, independently to early collected funds. Roll Eyes

what do you call a dev who disadvantages those investors who show faith in him/her first? there was no phase 1 & phase 2 in the original OP, so if escrow is offered to anyone, it should be offered to ALL ... simple!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
can anyone give me the link to download windows wallet, so that i can also start to mine this coin.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100

To you, people fudding, annoying, and being a bit more upsetting at each shitty message you leave on this thread, what about you leaving here? what about you proving your says? what about you just ignoring this thread?  Angry

Activity: 307

You can always bann me really. you won't be able to do that on the unmoderated thread.  And you might as well respond over there if i posted some proof on that thread.  I know that's not what you wanted, is it?

Man, do what you want, I do not care. You're totally wrong. But I will not allow you to keep attacking us without proof in this thread. If you want to go to that thread or create thousand new I do not care. But remember, that I am giving the possibility to expose all your supposed evidence in this thread, but as always there is nothing.
My current question is whether you're a paid troll or someone too proud to admit you're wrong.

Regards

You own the github with the wasserman on that page https://github.com/Opair
And yet you claim you're the Opair Marketing Director but then okay.. maybe. Who's Nicholas Sparks again? I know that's your psuedo.

I dont understand your question. Yes!, I am the Marketing Director, which I took to create all accounts: twitter, github, slack. And Sparks its just a pseudonym that I use.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
You can always bann me really. you won't be able to do that on the unmoderated thread.  And you might as well respond over there if i posted some proof on that thread.  I know that's not what you wanted, is it?

Man, do what you want, I do not care. You're totally wrong. But I will not allow you to keep attacking us without proof in this thread. If you want to go to that thread or create thousand new I do not care. But remember, that I am giving the possibility to expose all your supposed evidence in this thread, but as always there is nothing.
My current question is whether you're a paid troll or someone too proud to admit you're wrong.

Regards

You own the github with the wasserman on that page https://github.com/Opair
And yet you claim you're the Opair Marketing Director but then okay.. maybe. Who's Nicholas Sparks again? I know that's your psuedo.
You can always bann me really. you won't be able to do that on the unmoderated thread.  And you might as well respond over there if i posted some proof on that thread.  I know that's not what you wanted, is it?

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: