Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 11. (Read 52547 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
i widthdraw some SNM from liqui.io on 21june but nothing in my xchange wallet

0x94edf77551082a4c0fb02235895c4171ab765d5e7c58bfd6626e5203856a6555

where i can check this transaction?
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
When can I get back?... Failed ICO
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Where do you keep your sonm coins?

I keep mine on ether address which i created at myetherwallet it's the best wallet out there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
With Eth down from ICO days and SNM price at the floor, it could be a good price, but who knows, considering that until now this is one of the worst large ICOs - hopefully the team will launch something soon and exchanges will follow
The way they handled the ICO doesn't exactly instill confidence.  Been 2 god damn weeks and they still haven't distribute the tokens so we can get on Bittrex.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where do you keep your sonm coins?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
With Eth down from ICO days and SNM price at the floor, it could be a good price, but who knows, considering that until now this is one of the worst large ICOs - hopefully the team will launch something soon and exchanges will follow
Activity: 56
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
SONM has no customer service whatsoever. No responses to anyone that I can find, including me. They are reaching scam status if they don't start replying to people. Get your shit together, guys or you're gonna get buried real soon.

and what questions do you have? they are active on other media

Well, no response from their contact page, email, twitter, and on here for over two weeks and several people are saying the same stuff. Where are they active? This has to do with money I sent.

Same here and with many people, they just vanished. Please take a look at

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19801874

and further posts. In case you want to act, send me a private message.
Activity: 4
SONM has no customer service whatsoever. No responses to anyone that I can find, including me. They are reaching scam status if they don't start replying to people. Get your shit together, guys or you're gonna get buried real soon.

Well, no response from their contact page, email, twitter, and on here for over two weeks and several people are saying the same stuff. Where are they active? This has to do with money I sent.
Activity: 770

Activity: 4
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 770
wow the price is far below ICO..
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Yobit is ok.   And SONM  Tomorrow higher  20% 
It is only on Yobit or there is another exchanges where we can buy/sell SONM? I'm not saying that Yobit is worst but...
Yess there is ...
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/SNM_BTC

Tell me what price was on the ICO?null
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
It is only on Yobit or there is another exchanges where we can buy/sell SONM? I'm not saying that Yobit is worst but...
Yess there is ...
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/SNM_BTC
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Can someone please update me when sonm goes to trex so I can remove sell orders...

In the meantime, please keep selling into my buys at 4K.
Much appreciated Wink
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
You right. Yobit is the worst exchange site ever, once you have problem on there, your problem likely won't be ever solved because their support is very very worst.
You can buy/sell SONM on Tidex and liqui exchange as well
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
SONM was launched on yobit  Grin Grin Grin https://yobit.net/en/trade/SNM/BTC

YAY good news, time to get some tokens.

Hopefully we should see some bigger exchanges listing the token soon, nothing wrong with Yobit but not my first choice.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Pages:
Jump to: