Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 12. (Read 52547 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
DUMP sonm to 1000 satoshis

please  Grin
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Can someone rent Golem and SONM to hack passwords? If this gets on 100 mil computers this is one powerful thing.

Is it possible we could be seeing the end of crypto space soon since if secret keys can be hacked because they are too short for such computers, then all cryptos will be worthless soon?

nice food for thought.
Activity: 238
^_^
SNM is tradeable at YoBit exchange!!!
Congratulations and happy trading!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Can someone rent Golem and SONM to hack passwords? If this gets on 100 mil computers this is one powerful thing.

Is it possible we could be seeing the end of crypto space soon since if secret keys can be hacked because they are too short for such computers, then all cryptos will be worthless soon?
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Activity: 222
have not list on bittrex? will it list on bittrex?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Yobit is ok.   And SONM  Tomorrow higher  20% 
Activity: 226
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
sell all your cheap SONM to us please. we have buywalls on yobit!  Grin
Activity: 368
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Is there someway I can help? For instant: I can design the ANN-page, create/redesign the logo, website and just create a lot of mockups of how you guys perhaps want things designed. Promising project!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Hi community,

On June 15, 2017 SONM's ICO started. As a pre-ICO investor I was promised to receive a 100% bonus compared to the ICO investors in ETH:

The pre-ICO white paper agreed on the following:
Pre-ICO investors: 1 ETH = 1212 SONM (translated from 606 SPT to 1212 SONM)
ICO investors: 1 ETH = 606 SONM
--> I.e. Double for pre-ICO in ETH-terms.

The contract/agreement has now changed to:
Pre-ICO investors: 1 ETH = 2424
ICO investors: 1 ETH = 2824
--> pre-ICO investors get less than ICO investors!!!

This is not correct: pre-ICO should get the 100% bonus, which is 1 ETH = 5648 (=2x 2824).

The pre-ico agreement was on ETH (old white paper). Before the ICO SONM suddenly changed the terms and started talking about Fiat currencies. Since they based the Pre-ICO agreement on ETH, they cannot now change it to USD: example: I cannot pay a client his money back in Turkish Lira, if he gave me US dollars (if Did not agree earlier on that). Neither can Bill Gates by his Microsoft shares back that were worth USD 0.10 back in 1990.

Only because ETH surged in the past few months, it is not a valid reason to change contract terms. If I had not invested in SONM, I would get more SONM with my ETH now then as a pre-ICO investor. Pre-ICO investors take on risk, which they should be compensated for. Further had I kept my ETH, it would be more worth now. Currently I find myself having taking more risk (because SONM is definitely riskier than keeping my ETH) and getting less back.

This behaviour is a huge damage to the crypto currency community that is based on trust and team work. If crowdfunding is done cheating like SONM, this whole new funding concept will die. I believe in the potential of crypto currencies and met a lot of extremely interesting people, who became friends. I do not want my opinion to change because of this. But it is exactly this type of behaviour that makes people distrust this new open world.

I am trying to team up with other pre-ICO investors, to take legal action against SONM. We might not stop SONM in Russia, but in Europe we can stop them. I am resident in Switzerland. Ideally we would have some US pre-ico investors (SEC is very powerful).

Please drop me a message with your email and a short summary of what happened to you during the pre-ico.

Kind regards,
Johnymett
I believe they offered to refund preinvestors their ETH back.  So you might want to take a look at that if you no longer believe in them.

You can still take the legal route, of course.

Lol... yes SEC is very powerful. But like they care about your non-regulated fairy tokens being sold for other pixy tokens...
Your as full of shit as the septic tank outside my grandmas house.
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
I bought 30,500SONM , should I just hold long term?

Yes, you will get dividends a share in fees out of it in proportion to possessed tokens, once people use the token to buy computation.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Are there any news on when it is going to be listed
and on which exchanges?
Missed the ICO, don't want to miss tradings start.

I just bought some at Liqui at 5100 Sats

good move. Most investors haven't been able to move tokens from wallets to exchanges because of the eth congestion because of the ICOs. Then the second reason is most of us don't want to put our sonm on these shitty exchanges - we're waiting for proper ones.

Thank you, to be honest all I know about it is that its similar or better to Golem/GNT, is that correct? I bought 30,500SONM , should I just hold long term?, I'm not a day trader, I just buy and hold until my money 2-3x =), I'm a simple man. If SONM is indeed better than Golem, and tomorrow there is another competitor going on exchange, elactic project/XEL. More or less how high can SONM go?
Activity: 363
and on which exchanges?

good move. Most investors haven't been able to move tokens from wallets to exchanges because of the eth congestion because of the ICOs. Then the second reason is most of us don't want to put our sonm on these shitty exchanges - we're waiting for proper ones.
Activity: 68
and on which exchanges?

Activity: 154
Hi community,

On June 15, 2017 SONM's ICO started. As a pre-ICO investor I was promised to receive a 100% bonus compared to the ICO investors in ETH:

The pre-ICO white paper agreed on the following:
Pre-ICO investors: 1 ETH = 1212 SONM (translated from 606 SPT to 1212 SONM)
ICO investors: 1 ETH = 606 SONM
--> I.e. Double for pre-ICO in ETH-terms.

The contract/agreement has now changed to:
Pre-ICO investors: 1 ETH = 2424
ICO investors: 1 ETH = 2824
--> pre-ICO investors get less than ICO investors!!!

This is not correct: pre-ICO should get the 100% bonus, which is 1 ETH = 5648 (=2x 2824).

The pre-ico agreement was on ETH (old white paper). Before the ICO SONM suddenly changed the terms and started talking about Fiat currencies. Since they based the Pre-ICO agreement on ETH, they cannot now change it to USD: example: I cannot pay a client his money back in Turkish Lira, if he gave me US dollars (if Did not agree earlier on that). Neither can Bill Gates by his Microsoft shares back that were worth USD 0.10 back in 1990.

Only because ETH surged in the past few months, it is not a valid reason to change contract terms. If I had not invested in SONM, I would get more SONM with my ETH now then as a pre-ICO investor. Pre-ICO investors take on risk, which they should be compensated for. Further had I kept my ETH, it would be more worth now. Currently I find myself having taking more risk (because SONM is definitely riskier than keeping my ETH) and getting less back.

This behaviour is a huge damage to the crypto currency community that is based on trust and team work. If crowdfunding is done cheating like SONM, this whole new funding concept will die. I believe in the potential of crypto currencies and met a lot of extremely interesting people, who became friends. I do not want my opinion to change because of this. But it is exactly this type of behaviour that makes people distrust this new open world.

I am trying to team up with other pre-ICO investors, to take legal action against SONM. We might not stop SONM in Russia, but in Europe we can stop them. I am resident in Switzerland. Ideally we would have some US pre-ico investors (SEC is very powerful).

Please drop me a message with your email and a short summary of what happened to you during the pre-ico.

Kind regards,
Johnymett
I believe they offered to refund preinvestors their ETH back.  So you might want to take a look at that if you no longer believe in them.

You can still take the legal route, of course.
Activity: 238
^_^
and on which exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: