Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 42155 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
karma’s would pay you back.

... sons die

Karma’s never lie. It just a matter of time even if you’re non believer

Your version of "karma" includes innocent people dying as a punishment for another person's actions. This whole thing can turn out to be a scam, but you're the one that's fucking delusional.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Hey guys.

If you are a fan of Nano, and Stone, please check out Marbles!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annmarbles-3088596

It's a new attempt to create a version of Nano with masternodes and bulletproof transactions.

Thanks. Smiley

Fantastic, you already had me by the opening sentence:

I am a big fan of cryptocurrency and recently I was very much inspired by RaiBlocks( rebranded to Nano)https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.0 and its privacy oriented clone called Stone  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-stone-dag-data-structured-private-cryptocurrency-2581762. Hard to miss is how eager users are for privacy.

Literally inspired by a scam. A roadmap into late 2019, but OF COURSE already ERC20 Token distribution scheduled for donators.  Cheesy

DO NOT TOUCH THIS!

Pretty much the same. Both created by a low level member which makes them untrustworthy. Although this is not always the case, still

Ye this Marble thread exactly the same type of scam probably the same guy.. only now to avoid tech questions he will "Hire" devs that will code everything Just donate now be quick .. Escrow will come later he will ship the donated money to escrow later "honestly"(rolleyes).

Again a no post account asking for donations ..

Don't even bother posting on his main thread that's moderated because there are so many "haters" and just mean people on here that just say stuff like your are a F*ing thief trying to rob people for no reason at all.(more rolleyes)

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Finally I am ready with popcorn to see this drama unfolding.
I have been watching this for months.
Can't wait to see an end to it.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Since page 1 I still have no idea how can people easily sending even $0.001 cent to this guy lol 😂

No code no nothing

Just random theory and boom easy money

For OP, trust me, karma’s would pay you back.

Who’s know.. cancer... car accident.. virus... cheating wife... sons die etc

Karma’s never lie. It just a matter of time even if you’re non believer
Activity: 4
Wow...

Good thread for learning English f word...Interesting
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

no need to be rude.

I said it multiple times. There are a lot of scams out there, that's a fact. But I really think everybody should be able to do some research before investing in any sort of ICO. The money did not just got transferred from their pockets to the donation address by some kind of wizard.
I don´t want and will cover any sort of scam, but I really think people in here should have done some basic research and risk management before sending their funds

seriously.

go fuck yourself.

there's mountains of evidence that this is Dave Wilkinson the scammer and yet you keep on cheerleading for this shit.

You are a fucking hypocrite and a pathetic low life cunt.

Activity: 332
Merit: 252
these are just old scams re-hashed ... usually they have a website though.

they're just capitalizing on DAG getting all the attention now.  Tomorrow it'll be something different.

There is nothing new under the sun
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
last post of felix was in march 4, i guess this is the end, u were warned

I can really understand felixando. The thread and BTT can sometimes be depressing

I dont find it depressing. At least we are having fun here. Felixando "timely manner" Scammer could add his two cents here for laughs and giggles.

Yeah really at this point it would be nice to at least get a message like "Thanks for the money you idiots" or at least "penis"

well true  thing. that would be much appreciated

He might have created another thread from another account already to scam again. His last active day was march 4 after all
Merit: 506

I can really understand felixando. The thread and BTT can sometimes be depressing

go fuck yourself.

This is obviously a scam and you're just using your hero member status try and legitimize this.

as i said before you are either really stupid or you're one of Dave's sock puppet accounts.

Roll Eyes

no need to be rude.

I said it multiple times. There are a lot of scams out there, that's a fact. But I really think everybody should be able to do some research before investing in any sort of ICO. The money did not just got transferred from their pockets to the donation address by some kind of wizard.
I don´t want and will cover any sort of scam, but I really think people in here should have done some basic research and risk management before sending their funds
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

I dont find it depressing. At least we are having fun here. Felixando "timely manner" Scammer could add his two cents here for laughs and giggles.

Yeah really at this point it would be nice to at least get a message like "Thanks for the money you idiots" or at least "penis"

well true  thing. that would be much appreciated

go fuck yourself.

This is obviously a scam and you're just using your hero member status try and legitimize this.

as i said before you are either really stupid or you're one of Dave's sock puppet accounts.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 54

Activity: 18

Activity: 7

What are you even talking about at this point?
Merit: 506

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hey guys.

It's a new attempt to create a version of Nano with masternodes and bulletproof transactions.

Thanks. Smiley

I am a big fan of cryptocurrency and recently I was very much inspired by RaiBlocks( rebranded to Nano)https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.0 and its privacy oriented clone called Stone  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-stone-dag-data-structured-private-cryptocurrency-2581762. Hard to miss is how eager users are for privacy.

Literally inspired by a scam. A roadmap into late 2019, but OF COURSE already ERC20 Token distribution scheduled for donators.  Cheesy

DO NOT TOUCH THIS!

Pretty much the same. Both created by a low level member which makes them untrustworthy. Although this is not always the case, still
Activity: 5
Well you live and learn I guess.
If you guys look at the posts over the past weeks, myself and many other senior members tried to warn you about this being a scam.  No lines of code were presented, posts that didn't discuss the tech whatsoever (where he can be called out easily), his post history before this thread also having zero signs that he knew anything technical, posts being deleted, donations with a deadline before any proof...

senior members are just fudding according to his army of sock puppets.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
If you guys look at the posts over the past weeks, myself and many other senior members tried to warn you about this being a scam.  No lines of code were presented, posts that didn't discuss the tech whatsoever (where he can be called out easily), his post history before this thread also having zero signs that he knew anything technical, posts being deleted, donations with a deadline before any proof...
Activity: 29
Hey guys.

Thanks. Smiley

DO NOT TOUCH THIS!
Pages:
Jump to: