Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 49. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Hi Felix, I'm really interested in the project. I also would like to donate, but as a long time member here on bitcointalk I'm always a bit sceptical with donations. I first invested into RaiBlocks in January and have been between the first people to talk about them on twitter since I have seen the potential in that project.

Please let me help with testing and I will do what I can to make this project a success.

Feeling the same. The donations would sure reach new heights if some code or MVP would be released before the donation period ends
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi Felix, please add me to the testnet group if there's still room left. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Hi.

If you still need users, I'd like to be in the testnet.

Cheers.
Thank you for your interest and support, the latest batch of users have been added to testnet.

felixando

Hi Felix, I'm really interested in the project. I also would like to donate, but as a long time member here on bitcointalk I'm always a bit sceptical with donations. I first invested into RaiBlocks in January and have been between the first people to talk about them on twitter since I have seen the potential in that project.

Please let me help with testing and I will do what I can to make this project a success.

Thanks traumschiff, i can actually say I've seen your name thrown around RaiBlocks + twitter right around when i begun noticing DAG systems. I understand being skeptical, which is why i ask supporters to wait until a product is tested and released to take part, this goes for all projects, not just my own.

I will do my best over the next few months to settle any doubts and release a quality piece of code, as opposed to rushed.

I appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you around the community once the official forum has been setup.

felixando

Thanks for the response. Will follow the thread and looking forward for the developments. Hope I can help you with the testing as I've been using the earlier xrb wallets aswell.

Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
Hi.

Cheers.
Thank you for your interest and support, the latest batch of users have been added to testnet.

felixando

Thanks traumschiff, i can actually say I've seen your name thrown around RaiBlocks + twitter right around when i begun noticing DAG systems. I understand being skeptical, which is why i ask supporters to wait until a product is tested and released to take part, this goes for all projects, not just my own.

I will do my best over the next few months to settle any doubts and release a quality piece of code, as opposed to rushed.

I appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you around the community once the official forum has been setup.

felixando
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM

Activity: 2
Hi.

Cheers.
Activity: 5
Hi Felix

I've been following this thread since the start. I believe in you.

please add me to the testnet list. I plan on investing a large chunk into stone.

Thanks
Activity: 61
interesting the project, I hope it will be
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
many people are interested in this project because Stone will be the first DAG (direct acrylic graph) Data-structured digital currency with private transactions, allowing instant, low-cost anonymous transactions on a high scale (up to 7,000txs per second). but the unfamiliarity of the distribution makes it unfavorable.
thank you
Activity: 351
Merit: 15
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
A month passed and Felix did not show us anything. He only feeds us with promises and collect donates.
Activity: 16
Very good new coins, I am waiting for its future, so can I mine this coin now, I think it hasn't been listed in any exchanges.

have you read? this coin is not mineable....the coin its forked from wasn't mineable either...
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Very good new coins, I am waiting for its future, so can I mine this coin now, I think it hasn't been listed in any exchanges.
Activity: 121
Merit: 123
Hey I would like to get into the testnet, thanks.
Activity: 16
Glad we can post again. Sent you a message about a Stone discord server I created for the bounty. I have some basic bots setup and a general format. From there we could coordinate/adjust the setup as necessary. I won't post the link here, just in case it doesn't satisfy the bounty, and others attempt to join it inadvertently. I look forward to the projects fruition, cheers
Activity: 19
Watching the thread. Best hopes for the project. I've PM'd asking about more info (when or where the code can be seen). I wish to donate but would at least like to see source code.

Can offer help as well (testing, coding etv).
AGREE. I hope I can see concrete information in the near future
legendary
Activity: 1232
Hi felixando.  I have contributed and would like to join your awesome test net!
Activity: 1
I have a question. In the Alice and Bob example. How dose Bob can prove that he made payment to Alice? If a transaction is made off-chain, how could he provide the evidence of his payment?

Anyway. I want to participate in testnet.
Activity: 12
unreal how many people apply for testnet. Would be interested to know how many people will actually join than.
Is there any rough date for the testnet?

A lot of people seem to be making new accounts just for this testnet...
Activity: 4
Watching the thread. Best hopes for the project. I've PM'd asking about more info (when or where the code can be seen). I wish to donate but would at least like to see source code.

Can offer help as well (testing, coding etv).
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
unreal how many people apply for testnet. Would be interested to know how many people will actually join than.
Is there any rough date for the testnet?
Pages:
Jump to: