Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 50. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Where is the public GitHub? We want to help, if this isn't a scam. I took down StoneCurrency.org until then.
Activity: 1
The idea of combining the novelty of both privacy coins and DAGs is exciting! I started following this a few months ago and would love to be included in test net as well. It isn't every day that I get to honour a great project with my very first bitcointalk post.
Activity: 11
Good afternoon,

Found this forum within a few days of its launch by Felixando, mid-December.  I've not only followed it with great interest, but have also donated.

It was this project, in fact, that motivated me to create an account.  For some time, I’ve had an interest in distributed ledgers and cryptocurrencies, although I had not mined or purchased any until December last year.  (Near the Bitcoin peak, of course.)  I suspect it is the promise of STONE that motivated a number of folks like me to get engaged.  Therefore, I do not think it odd that there are new accounts on this forum.

I offer the following assistance:

1.   Donations (I will donate again after your expected announcements this weekend)
2.   TestNet participation (I have an eye for detail and could provide substantive critique from the “common-user/non-developer” perspective)
3.   Communications expertise (editing of various forums for language, legibility, and formatting)
4.   Leadership (in the sense of helping define the values, vision, and mission of whatever team you put together, Felixando)

Felixando, you have responded to my earlier PMs.  This is my first public post to the community.  Just want to say again, “Thank you, and keep up the great work!  You can make history!”

K-Dub
I am very interested in your Stone project Felixando.

I am hoping I can contribute if you are in need. I design, host, and maintain websites.

If you are interested please let me know.

I would also like to be added to the test net, please.
Activity: 9
hey everyone! my crypto research buddy and i have been searching for new DAG projects and so i am here. i am reading through the thread and am up to page 22.

anyone working on a reddit tipbot for this project yet? too soon? $1 STONE TIP PARTY has a nice ring to it.
Activity: 6
Felix, Keep up with the good work been following since few weeks and hope you will succeed great idea to take up.  I would also like to participate in the test-net.
Appreciated! thank you, great to see my supporters here.

You have been added to the testers list Cool

felixando

Hey Felixando,

please put me on the Testnet as well. Would love to be par of it.

Cheers, Jack
Hi, Felixandro. I would appreciate if i joined in Test-Net. Keep it up your work dude.
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Hey Felix - I contributed & am interested in being part of the test net if I can slip in there.  Thanks!
Activity: 3
Maybe it is better to add info about participation in test-net to post-info? Because everybody will flood this thread with those comments Smiley
Activity: 12
Testnet, please Smiley (third attempt)
Thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Very interested in this endeavor. I'm not crypto-rich and not even fiat-rich. But I do have a set of skills (cue Taken OST) you might need once you are ready to launch officially. My friend and I will be keeping watch!

sometimes skill is worth more than any money.

I love the communication in this thread and hopefully looking forward to some technical updates in the upcoming day
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
This is really nice! Whoever wrote this thread made it really clear and understandable. The example is simplified with less jargon words and I like how honest and open it is. Thanks for not getting our hopes up looking forward to seeing this token on different exchanges!  Wink
Activity: 41
Dear Felixandro.

Please add me to the test-net users list.
I hope I will hear good news from you.
Activity: 8
Hello,

I am super excited for the next DAG + privacy coin. A test net is a dream come true. Could I please be added to it? because i am willing to donate if I see some work!

Appreciated!
Activity: 2
Can you add me to testnet?
Activity: 5
i would love to be added to the testnet, thanks.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I am excited to have found this. This is the first project that will be starting with a zkSNARKs and DAG structure.

I have heard that zencash is looking to switching to a DAG as well. Competition brings out the best in people.

Best of luck to you. I will be following closely!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
following this closely, looks great!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
What required to be in testnet?
Maybe I can try?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: