Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 52. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
self-moderated. Why is that?

Wait so basically this guy can delete people posting bad reviews of his coin on this thread?

yes but this is something quite normal these days

But we still have reddit for whole picture
Activity: 527
Merit: 250

Wait so basically this guy can delete people posting bad reviews of his coin on this thread?

That's a real shame. 
Unfortunately, it is needed for certain threads because of trolling. However, in this case it would be better to see what everyone says.
Activity: 74
Felix, Keep up with the good work been following since few weeks and hope you will succeed great idea to take up.  I would also like to participate in the test-net.
Activity: 2
A bunch of us on our own Blockchain group heard about this project and thought to take a look.......is it a scam? maybe.....is it a hail mary from us? sure.......but it's an interesting idea and throwing a little bit support to nurture a good idea keeps the world turning.

I donated, I'm a noob on here...but I have nothing to do with Felixando (I suppose a shill account WOULD say that  Undecided ). I went into this with my eyes open but hope the good karma will carry us through.

Good luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
That's sound really interesting. But I'm still watching. Frankly looks a bit scammy. But if it is a scam I will applause too. It's interesting anyway, isnt it? 
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Information Sponge

That's a real shame. 
Activity: 12
I just wanna say thanks to felixando for giving this opportunity to get in on a legitimate project right at the start, and tgank you for not doing a 10mill+ ico, like most other people would, im rather happy with your responses to me via pm, and ill just say this; dont get too caught up in trying to please every post and pm, prioritise the project. kudos!  Cool

and i know some people are unhappy about donation period ending soon, but close it, burn the remaining, much better for coin long term
Activity: 2
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
This project really sounds interesting, but I will not invest or donate anything until I see some development here.

Currently the only thing I can see is hot air.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 4
a little bit strange why all very new member are posting here. Might be because of the distribution scheme ....

I'm beginning to see a few posts talking about how suspicious it is with all the newbies posting. Weren't you yourself newbies at some point? Wink
BitcoinBoy, you were a newbie just two months ago....

I kinda understand your concerns, but with more and more people entering crypto each day your bound to find alot of "newbies". Myself included. I had my deput into crypto at the DAO-hack.... which wasn't long ago, and haven't found a reason to post here before this Pre-Ann.

You might be right, but a lot of new accounts can possibly be socket pup accounts too. So its always suspicious, especially when you earn something by just posting here. hopefully the dev will sort those accounts out. No problem with legit new accounts

I think we can all definitely agree that many (if not most) of these newbie accounts posting here are not main account of those who own it.

I have a Reddit account by this same name that has plenty of history attached.  Want me to post something somewhere?

I can only speak for certain of myself - but it would seem to me that a likely scenario (*the most likely scenario*) is that a lot of people find this project interesting and are registering to be a part of it.

Same here (couldn't recover my original bitcointalk account from ages ago). I never set up PGP and after accounts were hacked I guess I was SOL.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
what will happen to the unsold tokens? I think this is a very important decision to take it
Activity: 54
a little bit strange why all very new member are posting here. Might be because of the distribution scheme ....

I'm beginning to see a few posts talking about how suspicious it is with all the newbies posting. Weren't you yourself newbies at some point? Wink

I kinda understand your concerns, but with more and more people entering crypto each day your bound to find alot of "newbies". Myself included. I had my deput into crypto at the DAO-hack.... which wasn't long ago, and haven't found a reason to post here before this Pre-Ann.

You might be right, but a lot of new accounts can possibly be socket pup accounts too. So its always suspicious, especially when you earn something by just posting here. hopefully the dev will sort those accounts out. No problem with legit new accounts

I think we can all definitely agree that many (if not most) of these newbie accounts posting here are not main account of those who own it.

I have a Reddit account by this same name that has plenty of history attached.  Want me to post something somewhere?

I can only speak for certain of myself - but it would seem to me that a likely scenario (*the most likely scenario*) is that a lot of people find this project interesting and are registering to be a part of it.
Activity: 8
Hi Felixando,

Can I apply for the testnet as well?

Also, could you please kindly release a weekly or biweekly update regarding your progress on the code. Also please release a road map or what's you've been working on, as at the moment I don't see a tangible update from you.

I've put in a small donation, and I deep down I'm expecting you to deliver your promise. Maybe list out the challenges that you have at the moment and as a community, we can work together to achieve the goal.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
when can we expect any dates or more information?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Activity: 22
Do you need help with making it? I'd like to give a hand on a few simpler tasks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 28
Well, the projects Manta and Azulik seems to be much more advance, with Stone we will wait for some code forever.
For now everyone can be Scam, including Stone!
So do not hurt until you see some functional code!

If you have some functional code, I want to be a beta tester.

A very funny thing I'm observing...

No one answers a message from me...
Pages:
Jump to: