Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 53. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
wow, good project, this project seems to be
popular and supported by many parties
Activity: 9
Hello everybody! One more newbie on board. I'm watching this project and hope its not a scam. Waiting for something concrete and like to participate of the testnet.

Hugs for all!
Activity: 4
a little bit strange why all very new member are posting here. Might be because of the distribution scheme ....

I'm beginning to see a few posts talking about how suspicious it is with all the newbies posting. Weren't you yourself newbies at some point? Wink
BitcoinBoy, you were a newbie just two months ago....

I kinda understand your concerns, but with more and more people entering crypto each day your bound to find alot of "newbies". Myself included. I had my deput into crypto at the DAO-hack.... which wasn't long ago, and haven't found a reason to post here before this Pre-Ann.
Activity: 3
I have been following this thread from the beginning. Wanted to ask you what happened with your idea to hire another dev? Any progress with that? Also, I have some ideas for the distribution, PM if you are still struggling with that. And please try to answer all the questions in the thread. It speaks good for you.  Good luck with the project!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
a little bit strange why all very new member are posting here. Might be because of the distribution scheme ....
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
All these test-net replys are felixando shills aimed to bump this thread and steal peoples money through "donations".

Beware.

Activity: 12
Please add me to the testnet group, too. Thank you and go for it Smiley
Activity: 3
Hey Felix,

I am new to block-chain but tester by profession and would like to contribute for the testing of this project. I will learn something new while testing and add to my skills. Hope I will be helpful to you in anyway.

Please add me to the testnet group if possible.

Thanks
Prady

Activity: 36
Hi felixando, can you place me into testnet tester list?

Thanks.
Activity: 54
Hey felixando - Mark me down to help with the testnet.  I'm no programmer but if you're looking for people to run a program or something while you test things out I'll help in any way I can can.

Thanks dude! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
The DAG project has recently started to explode, perhaps the next trend.
Activity: 21
Seems an interesting project. I would also like to participate in the test-net. Would be looking an eye on this one.
Activity: 29
Been following this thread for some time, I am a newbie to this board myself so I can understand some people are worried why there are so many new users in this thread. I'm in a bunch of discord groups and have seen this link a couple of times being posted by different people, so the word is out there. People are impressed by the speed of RaiBlocks and adding privacy to it seems like the holy grail for many, crypto believers and people looking for a quick buck alike. I'm not surprised that there are potential scams and copies out there, some might think Stone is one as well. We can only work with what is in front of us, for felixando this is a big project and obviously high interest in it by many people, for everyone in this thread it is the way the project developer communicates with everyone here.

Donate if you have a good feeling about it, wait for more info or the launch if you're curious for some development proof. If you are thinking to donate money here, because FOMO is hitting you in your face expecting to be on the boat for the next +10,000x gains for your crypto investment, then be wise and realize that FOMO is never a good investment advisor. Keep it sane and healthy for you to sleep at night.

I'll keep following this project obviously and if I see a chance to contribute in a way, I'll be happy to help. Smiley

This being said, I'd like to participate in the testnet if there is a chance for it!

Cheers guys!  Wink
Activity: 1
First time poster on BitcoinTalk!  Just saw this project and I'm very interested having invested in other DAG and privacy projects before.  Want to help in the early stages, let me know how, happy to sign up for the test-net!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
When can we see some code ?
Well, the projects Manta and Azulik seems to be much more advance, with Stone we will wait for some code forever.
hahha! i hope you are kidding, Stone came out a month ago, then all of a sudden all these copycat projects both run by the same guy decided to copy paste the Stone ann to ride on its fame, azulik and manta have zero code.

Its an exact copy, raiblocks fork with zksnarks, complete scams, Stone is the only genuine project here.
Activity: 28
Well, the projects Manta and Azulik seems to be much more advance, with Stone we will wait for some code forever.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
I would also like to take part in the test-net if there's any room left for me, thank you.
People already donated +350,000 $ and theres not even a website. WTF is going on?

Where did you come up with +350K?

Page 1. List of donators and TX IDs. Follow them.
Activity: 2
People already donated +350,000 $ and theres not even a website. WTF is going on?

Where did you come up with +350K?
Pages:
Jump to: