Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 76. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Thank you all for the sincere feedback. We can make the Stone service and community something special. I hope to continue updating the site as the project develops. If I don't respond here, you may reach me at stonecurrency.org/#support and I'll try my best to help. Thank you all!

Is it me or did you just create a new account on the forum, created a simple form and added a donation address that is not that of OP of this thread ? Don't you feel like what you are doing is a bit fishy ?

Uhhh whoa, just realized that! thats fishy, ONLY USE THE DONATION ADDRESSES IN THE OP PEOPLE.

Does anyone know when donations finish? someone said something about within the week?
Activity: 18
Thank you all for the sincere feedback. We can make the Stone service and community something special. I hope to continue updating the site as the project develops. If I don't respond here, you may reach me at stonecurrency.org/#support and I'll try my best to help. Thank you all!

Is it me or did you just create a new account on the forum, created a simple form and added a donation address that is not that of OP of this thread ? Don't you feel like what you are doing is a bit fishy ?
Activity: 31
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I reserved StoneWallet.org & ioWallet.org for the project, just in case. I'm also experimenting with different icons of the prospective brands. Substantive, yet simple concepts.

the first one is cool, the second one rather is mediocre Roll Eyes
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Ok, I developed 2 quick conceptual sites, StoneCurrency.org and o-Coins.org. Any feedback from the community is welcome.

stone currency looks awesome dude!
Activity: 24
ZK-SNARKS are considered expensive in terms of computation. Do you think Stone will hold a high degree of scalability even if you implement ZK-SNARKS?
Dev said it will delay transactions but only slightly, 600ms delay or something similar, worth it in my opinion.

What does everyone else think about the bitcoin fork method of distribution? something like Zclassic is doing right now?
Activity: 2
Crazy.  Are people really donating? Or is a lot of it OP sending money to himself trying to get others donate also?

--OP shows no real knowledge of the technology just copies and pastes info about zkSNARKs
--has presented no code or anything tangible
--self moderated topic
--anonymous
--shows no previous work

Just look at his post history.  There is no indication that he is any kind of developer or has any low level knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

Has there ever been a legit coin that started off like this and asked for donations before even presenting anything tangible?  I would love to know if there has.

I'm sure this will be deleted...
Activity: 252
Ok, I developed 2 quick conceptual sites, StoneCurrency.org and o-Coins.org. Any feedback from the community is welcome.

Stonecurrency.org looks great!
Yes, varying metaphors. I've just updated StoneCurrency.org with your suggestion.  Thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

i'm not sure about the "o-coins" domain name, does the letter "o" signify stone? also, i thought the notation is "stone." (with a dot at the end)?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Not really sure about the name STONE.

Stones sink and can't fly to the moon.  Stones are dead.

Thanks for your input, the name Stone was derived from RaiStones.

Not all Stones sink  Wink

It's not the "Stone" part that's cool and unique, it's the "Rai" part. Roll Eyes

It's now been 16 days since your announcement, do you mind sharing any technical details with us about the progress you have made?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Any tentative date when this will move from pre-Ann to Ann phase?
Activity: 82
ZK-SNARKS are considered expensive in terms of computation. Do you think Stone will hold a high degree of scalability even if you implement ZK-SNARKS?

And "At this point privacy won't be natively supported in the protocol as the current cutting edge methods of doing so increases TX size and processing requirements which is the opposite to the goals of RaiBlocks and scalability." Dev, do you have concerns with this? (source: https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7k9s1z/privacy_feature_on_raiblocks/)

Activity: 42
I reserved StoneWallet.org & ioWallet.org for the project, just in case. I'm also experimenting with different icons of the prospective brands. Substantive, yet simple concepts.
https://image.ibb.co/kdhzpw/stone_icon.png
https://image.ibb.co/b8f8hG/iopay_icon.png
My two cents: I also think the first one is great  Smiley
Activity: 5

First one looks great!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
i support this project and have donated. the raiblocks whitepaper looks cool, although i don't understand it too much. i also collected some XRB. will join the community to help with what i can do when the community has formed. keep it up!

Activity: 124

The first one is great!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Hmm. I just took a bit of time to read through some of the posts. Looks like the fact that a newbie like me showing support is doing more harm than good. Oops. Anyway, it would be nice if the people here would post about any other coin that is free, instant, verified, private and finite (whenever; now or in the near future). I am searching for a coin like this to invest in. I hope the Stone developer (team) would give a heads up before launching faucet/airdrop etc. so that I can first learn how to.  Tongue

The list could be even shorter: private (ZK-SNARKS) and instant are already impossible with the current options. Zcash takes a long time to process ZK-SNARKS. Dash and even Monero are not 100% private.
Pages:
Jump to: