Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 77. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hmm. I just took a bit of time to read through some of the posts. Looks like the fact that a newbie like me showing support is doing more harm than good. Oops. Anyway, it would be nice if the people here would post about any other coin that is free, instant, verified, private and finite (whenever; now or in the near future). I am searching for a coin like this to invest in. I hope the Stone developer (team) would give a heads up before launching faucet/airdrop etc. so that I can first learn how to.  Tongue
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
ZK-SNARKS are considered expensive in terms of computation. Do you think Stone will hold a high degree of scalability even if you implement ZK-SNARKS?
Activity: 7
Hi,

I am very interested in this project. Hopefully this is the coin I am looking for that is free, instant, private, verified and finite. Looks like I have about two months or so to prepare myself for this coin. I really look forward to this.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Information Sponge
This sounds like a very interesting project.  I am interested in DAG based coins, and privacy is one thing they haven't seemed to nail down.  I'll try to follow this project and see what happens with it!
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
It's funny to watch how crazy this whole thing has become. People want airdrops, free distribution etc. AND proof that this is not a scam.

It makes financial sense for you as an individual even when adjusted for risk, but it hurts the crypto community generally because bad people everywhere in cryptoland will see what they can get with just an ANN. That being said, I am really interested in STONE if it happens likes most people here, I just prefer to remain very skeptical until there is evidence of an actual coin, not just an ANN.

Check out the NXT and NEM topics here, what evidence they had and where they are now.

But I agree that it would be better to use an escrow anyway.
An escrow will at least help show the dev is upto some good. Although funds can still be stolen from escrow wallet but then again it's still a good move first.
Activity: 1

P.s. Not all new accounts are bullshit....

Yea!
Activity: 45
Watching.

And I will donate 1 eth worth in about a month's time once I get my paycheck from my new copywriting job(perhaps sooner, depends how much I put into xby)

P.s. Not all new accounts are bullshit....
Activity: 32
Hey Felixando,

I made a donation towards development of this amazing project.
Here is my tx id:
https://blockchain.info/tx/dc02ed181a6c79a5f6ed191252d4c43574dacf3639244f552e5c877c9a83d178

I will make another donation when there is some progress Smiley
Quite the donation for a project that has very little concrete information yet.

This is the coin of my dreams, it's worth supporting lol.

Another fresh account.  Quite concerned this could be a scam.  Could be a good project, but watch carefully.  No yet convinced.  Very little discussion from dev.  Guys be careful.

+1 I want to believe in STONE but we need to stay patient and be careful.

It's quite ironic when you think about it though: if the dev is not serious and disappears with the donations, he will make a lot less money than if he actually delivers.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hey Felixando,

Here is my tx id:
https://blockchain.info/tx/dc02ed181a6c79a5f6ed191252d4c43574dacf3639244f552e5c877c9a83d178

Another fresh account.  Quite concerned this could be a scam.  Could be a good project, but watch carefully.  No yet convinced.  Very little discussion from dev.  Guys be careful.
Activity: 31
Hello Stone community,
I'm working on a similar project and would like to contribute to this project.
www.iopay.org
As a payment system like this do you believe this name can contribute to stones success?
I could also help building the community to 100000+ members before an airdrop so distribution is fair.

https://iopay.wpengine.com
(mock up site)

my email address is [email protected]

What's your thoughts???

The community would have to vote on any rebrand. Would the currency units be ios, mios, nios, etc?
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Hello Stone community,
I'm working on a similar project and would like to contribute to this project.
www.iopay.org
As a payment system like this do you believe this name can contribute to stones success?
I could also help building the community to 100000+ members before an airdrop so distribution is fair.

https://iopay.wpengine.com
(mock up site)

my email address is [email protected]

What's your thoughts???

Cool!
Hey Felixando,

Here is my tx id:

Activity: 3
Hey,

Sorry in advance for the 'noob' questions.
It's just some basic information I need.

If this coin will come out, will this theoretically start at 0$ market cap? (No pre-mine, no ICO?)
Where will this coin be available to buy?
Any airdrops soon?
What can we do as a community to help?

Thanks
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Will try and keep an eye on how this progresses.
Activity: 2
Hey felix,
What are the benefits of taking the ring signatures approach to privacy like Monero instead of zk-SNARKs? Do you think it would be easier or harder to implement from a technical standpoint?

id like to know the answer to this too

Monero has better privacy right?
Activity: 28
Activity: 8
Hello Felixando,

Very interesting project and I'll watch closely this project.

I believe if you want to deliver this on time a lot of community support is needed for bouncing ideas and forming the way forward.

Also could you please kindly check your PM  Wink

Activity: 11
Hey felix,
What are the benefits of taking the ring signatures approach to privacy like Monero instead of zk-SNARKs? Do you think it would be easier or harder to implement from a technical standpoint?
vsh
Activity: 29
Litecoin is just like a testnet for Bitcoin. I think Stone will not be the like this because Stone have different take on how to implement the DAG technology.

Litecoin has a different hashing algorithm to bitcoin, bitcoin actually has its own testnet! Stone might even overtake RaiBlocks with the right fundamentals applied, RaiBlocks will always be first thought, but i'm just happy i'm on board #2 of the new gen of blockchains (DAG).

Wasn't IOTA the first DAG ?

Btw, just out of curiosity, could you please point me to a few successful coin devs (not just one) who asked for donations when all they had was an ANN ?
Fun fact: EOS tokens are donations.
Litecoin is just like a testnet for Bitcoin. I think Stone will not be the like this because Stone have different take on how to implement the DAG technology.

Litecoin has a different hashing algorithm to bitcoin, bitcoin actually has its own testnet! Stone might even overtake RaiBlocks with the right fundamentals applied, RaiBlocks will always be first thought, but i'm just happy i'm on board #2 of the new gen of blockchains (DAG).

Wasn't IOTA the first DAG ?

Btw, just out of curiosity, could you please point me to a few successful coin devs (not just one) who asked for donations when all they had was an ANN ?
Pages:
Jump to: