Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 2. (Read 89564 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hey everyone, a quick update.

I've now completed the first draft of the WhiteCoin paper, which is now in the editing stage with the team. We're anticipating a public release in the next few days. This paper will fully propose how we complete the transition to community control, as well as lay out a roadmap to further the adoption of WhiteCoin and thus raise its value.  

We're also tee'd up for some big media releases next week, so hold onto your hats and get in while the price is low... because we're really running full steam now.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This was mentioned last night @ IRC, and to me this seems like a really good idea:

How about we get to contact Sensation White (now called just 'Sensation', but the idea is still the same)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensation_(event)
http://www.sensation.com/

I think Whitecoin would look great at a worldwide event with thousands of people all dressed in white Smiley and have them accept WC at their events, or to be able to pay with WC in their online merch stores.

(and if we get anything done there, maybe it clears the way for a friendly alliance with blackcoin, given the nature of Sensation (white & black)  Grin

This is good idea. I gave this idea to Whitecoinfoundation two weeks a go @ IRC(I'm ValkoinenKolikko @ #Whitecoinfoundation IRC channel). There is no reason why to not contact to Sensation organizer and ask them simple question: What do Sensation organisation think if you have Whitecoin cryptocurrency what "ravers" can use to buy drinks, ticket's, shirts etc, etc... in Sensation party's all over the World? Is it sound like future? But, lets see what Whitecoinfoundation decide to do...
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
This was mentioned last night @ IRC, and to me this seems like a really good idea:

How about we get to contact Sensation White (now called just 'Sensation', but the idea is still the same)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensation_(event)
http://www.sensation.com/

I think Whitecoin would look great at a worldwide event with thousands of people all dressed in white Smiley and have them accept WC at their events, or to be able to pay with WC in their online merch stores.

(and if we get anything done there, maybe it clears the way for a friendly alliance with blackcoin, given the nature of Sensation (white & black)  Grin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 237
Don't settle for anything less.

One of my favorites....I like cheese!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
We'd have to have a rep on each social media to verify the link/post/share.

So if you post a tweet on twitter about whitecoin, to claim your bounty of 5 WC, you would have to message "Twitterperson" your wallet ID. That person being whoever is designated to managing twitter rewards.

This would be the only way to know if someone is actually tweeting, or stealing someone elses tweet and pawning it off as their own.

Yeah good point.  Some on IRC felt this wasn't a good idea, "buying people off" type thing.  I'm curious what others think.

I don't see a problem with it. It's just another way of promoting the coin.

Very true.  Just want to make sure everyone's ideas are being heard.

Only those invested in the community would take part...it's just another community event....I like it.

Well, it should bring in those willing to spread the word to get a few free WC, and like rain day, increase the awareness which should increase the interest.  WC has been through hell and back.  The fact we are hitting 300 right now, amazing! thought for sure it'd be dumped in the beginning.  I'm open to ideas though. 
Activity: 237

So if you post a tweet on twitter about whitecoin, to claim your bounty of 5 WC, you would have to message "Twitterperson" your wallet ID. That person being whoever is designated to managing twitter rewards.

This would be the only way to know if someone is actually tweeting, or stealing someone elses tweet and pawning it off as their own.

Yeah good point.  Some on IRC felt this wasn't a good idea, "buying people off" type thing.  I'm curious what others think.

Only those invested in the community would take part...it's just another community event....I like it.

Activity: 322

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

Here's what I propose as an idea (as stupid as it may sound).

The main goal of this is to get people who initially started with whitecoin re interested and to attract new miners/investors as well.

"The Whitecoin Army Event"

- 5% pool BONUS for miners for two weeks or until bonus funds deplete (Community Funded)
- Promotion Retro Posters (Old Army Posters, Uncle Sam, etc)
- Bounties for Army Soldiers who help promote and grow whitecoin through Facebook, Twitter, Blog Articles, etc.
- Economist analysis on current state of WC (It is highly undervalued, more people need to see this).

Facebook Shares, Posts, Likes - 5 WC
Twitter Shares, Posts, Likes - 5 WC
Blog Article - 500 WC

Obviously the amounts can be tweaked of course.

my $0.02.

I like the reward factor Smiley  As long as we continue to generate genuine interest in the coin, not just "buying votes" per se.  With the way our IRC channel is, I'm thinking the world just doesn't know what this community has in store.

Sounds like a plan

How would we track this?  Have ppl submit their links and names to a bot? Honor system?  IRC chat?
Activity: 140

The main goal of this is to get people who initially started with whitecoin re interested and to attract new miners/investors as well.

- 5% pool BONUS for miners for two weeks or until bonus funds deplete (Community Funded)
- Bounties for Army Soldiers who help promote and grow whitecoin through Facebook, Twitter, Blog Articles, etc.
- Economist analysis on current state of WC (It is highly undervalued, more people need to see this).

Blog Article - 500 WC

my $0.02.

I like the reward factor Smiley  As long as we continue to generate genuine interest in the coin, not just "buying votes" per se.  With the way our IRC channel is, I'm thinking the world just doesn't know what this community has in store.

Sounds like a plan

Blog Article - 500 WC

my $0.02.

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

Blog Article - 500 WC

my $0.02.
Reddit Team!
http://www.reddit.com/r/whitecoin  <== Our Reddit Page (Shout out to Nate-WC for the good looks!)
http://pastebin.com/6fJXXEW3       <== WC To-Do list

Hello, I'm the Surfguy72 and I'm one of the mods over @ the WhiteCoin Reddit page!

I am looking for fellow Mods, Contributors, Link Posters, Shenanigan Makers, Link Posters, and the like!

PM me if you are interested in being apart of the official Reddit Team!
Activity: 64
I like this new look you guys got going on. Keep up the good work.
HELP WITH WITHCOIN'S CROWDSOURCED OPERATIONS

Help us take our crowd sourcing initiatives to the next level by reviewing & discussing the "WhiteCoin Master Todo List", which you can find here: http://pastebin.com/6fJXXEW3

Please post any ideas you have that should go on the list in here, and of course if you'd like to volunteer for an item.

Thanks to everyone who has already stepped up to help with this. Tomorrow is another big day!
mogonzo,

my chunky WC withdrawal finally went through today, direct to the address you posted. Not much, but it helps. I'm actually very surprised it took up until today to AP to you. Little too long for my liking, but at least you got the WC though.

Wow, thank you so much! I think auto payments were delayed for a while, but manual payouts were working for me. Sorry for the confusion on that.
Activity: 116
Wallet 1.0.3.0 is available in non-installer version ?

+1
Pages:
Jump to: