Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 10. (Read 89564 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I say this troll needs to be jumped on with negative trust ratings from his next post onwards.... his BS trolling is gone far enough.
Good idea.  This trolltard just doesn't know when he is beaten, he's that stupid lol Smiley  Good for us he never says anything intelligent that may even sway people to believe his spectacular fail attempts at FUD.

actually this trolltard loves attention even if this is people shitting on him. He s a no life. Best thing is to ignore him and not answering. nobody believes what he says anyway. If people speak about him all day long, he feels important.
yui
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Need to all do our parts with mining!  Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
you and i did not do any biz together so trust ratings dont apply.
Wrong.  If you are constantly spreading FUD, which you are.  You cannot be trusted.  Stop spreading it and maybe you won't get negative trust.   Think about that for a while or go ask advice from mum.
I say this troll needs to be jumped on with negative trust ratings from his next post onwards.... his BS trolling is gone far enough.
Good idea.  This trolltard just doesn't know when he is beaten, he's that stupid lol Smiley  Good for us he never says anything intelligent that may even sway people to believe his spectacular fail attempts at FUD.
Activity: 280
My main client has sold all of his white coins, so ends the involvement of white coin in my life.

I made $50 of Bitcoin today on share coin, no one involved with white coin made anything near that today.

Damn you are an annoying fuck.......

I say this troll needs to be jumped on with negative trust ratings.... his BS trolling is gone far enough.

lol. so ur going to pretend that i ripped u off in a trade becuz you dont like what i said.

thats a quality scammer move if ever there was one. you and i did not do any biz together so trust ratings dont apply.
Activity: 280
My main client has sold all of his white coins, so ends the involvement of white coin in my life.

I made $50 of Bitcoin today on share coin, no one involved with white coin made anything near that today.

Activity: 112
***** UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT *****

Lets show everyone what we can do, as a community!

Everyone, I mean EVERYONE point your miners to whitecoinpool.com, can we reach 500 or even 1000 mh/s there?! That's the main thing we need to do if you want to see the price increase!!!

LETS FUCKING SHOW EVERYONE!
Our community is spread across many countries, a specific timeframe would help organize pool-support. I can start adding hash in about 2h, after I've finished my dayjob. Someone could help by explaining how this helps our coin without getting too technical for the less informed casual-owner.

its a fake way too boost prices and help ppl cash out faster! thats all! what we need todo is start getting real projects going that will persuade more ppl to invest in the coin! the pool is good to help maintain current value but to use it to boost so you can sell? come off it. lets start seeing some input on innovation for wc rather Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

Nobody cares. Go away.
Activity: 238
***** UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT *****

Lets show everyone what we can do, as a community!

Everyone, I mean EVERYONE point your miners to whitecoinpool.com, can we reach 500 or even 1000 mh/s there?! That's the main thing we need to do if you want to see the price increase!!!

LETS FUCKING SHOW EVERYONE!

Why lie?

He's not lying, $50 is more than his Mum gives him for school lunch every month. Lot of money for kids you know.

Haha, no doubt that that is actually true Smiley
blah blah blah

Looking at the charts, was your client one of those 2btc dumps? What's life like dealing with such wealthy individuals?
Don't listen to a word this chump says, known troll who is full of crap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Why lie?

He's not lying, $50 is more than his Mum gives him for school lunch every month. Lot of money for kids you know.
Activity: 78
is it back without any issue?
Blah lies blah lies
Constant lies spew from your lame mouth.  Your mother must be proud...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Looking at the charts, was your client one of those 2btc dumps? What's life like dealing with such wealthy individuals?
Activity: 95
The price is so down..
My wc is in the WC   now....

that let lost so many BTC.

Activity: 378
Yessir.

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi guys.

Whats the stake in days for POS on the new wallet?

Cheers
Activity: 154
when will WC work on cryptsy? everything is frozen on their
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very interested how this coin will perform seeing BlackCoin price rising fast.
Pages:
Jump to: