Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 5. (Read 89564 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
FREE WC TODAY!!!

COME GET YOUR FREE WC FROM THE SURFGUY72 TODAY!

Giving out some of my WC in honor of a great day!

Come, stop by, say hi and get your WC!

Be sure to include "surfguy72" in your greeting. If i've stepped away, send me a PM on here, and i'll be sure you get your WC!!!

#WhiteCoinFoundation
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Where is the WC development team? Where is the mogonz0? WC what the next step in the development plan?

We are here, but it is the weekend and we all have jobs and social lives. This is a community supported coin now and new infrastructure is being out into place... to have a coin with a transparent leadership team this cannot happen overnight. In the same way, the price will not rise overnight.

Those who want out of Whitecoin are free to sell. We'll see you on the other side Smiley

i hope Mogonz0 and dev day posting instructions WC's progress and plans, because the market there is no confidence, need confidence to everybody.
Thank you

Spot on, the community needs to spark the interest of those with money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
In the same way, the price will not rise overnight.

Sure, but it will definitelly drop instead Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Where is the WC development team? Where is the mogonz0? WC what the next step in the development plan?

We are here, but it is the weekend and we all have jobs and social lives. This is a community supported coin now and new infrastructure is being out into place... to have a coin with a transparent leadership team this cannot happen overnight. In the same way, the price will not rise overnight.

Those who want out of Whitecoin are free to sell. We'll see you on the other side Smiley

i hope Mogonz0 and dev day posting instructions WC's progress and plans, because the market there is no confidence, need confidence to everybody.
Thank you
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 94
Tell me please through what intervals chunkypool makes their payouts.

They have been paying out their whitecoin pool at 0:00-03:00 CDT.
Activity: 182
Activity: 139
Tell me please through what intervals chunkypool makes their payouts.
Activity: 147
How to unlock the wallet?I have only option "Change password"

Go to help, debug window, click console tab, the type .....   walletpassphrase yourpassword 10000 true   
the number is how many seconds you wish to keep the wallet unlocked.

THANKS!
Activity: 134

Go to help, debug window, click console tab, the type .....   walletpassphrase yourpassword 10000 true   
the number is how many seconds you wish to keep the wallet unlocked.
Activity: 147
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
why price is dropping a lot?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
of course is not death... Smiley
Activity: 99
for sure is not dead ...
Activity: 118
Mining since early 2013
Activity: 322
Activity: 280
Is anybody having their x11 rig pointed to Chunky pool? Is it working? I cant get it to work on the 1177 port. Can anyone confirm?
mine works fine

Ok its working... I guess the europe stratum is not working for x11. The US-East is working Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Is anybody having their x11 rig pointed to Chunky pool? Is it working? I cant get it to work on the 1177 port. Can anyone confirm?
mine works fine
It sounds peoples are willing to mining X11 coins these days.
I do not own any rigs to mine.
I only buy/sell coins.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
mine works fine
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: