Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 8. (Read 89564 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Mintpal deserves a big thumbs up, glad they are on there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Copy of BC idea. Bad.
I was big fan of WC but after mogonzo manipulation, attack, pos without pos, wallet problem etc etc bs and now ctrl+c BC PR idea, I know that Wc is not on a good crypto way :-)

Actually I have been following both BC and WC since day one and the first time I read something about pro PR-firm was from Mogonzo, before that there was IconicExpert who wanted to do it himself.
Here's how i remember it:
1. IE blackcards & wallstreet
2. Mogonzo talking about PR firm
3. Blackcoin PR firm

And who gives a shit anyway, everything has already been done before in both cases.  Nothing new and nothing worldshocking, blackcoin looks like a pyramid and whitecoin a public dirty toilet.  You can't re-invent warm water.  The fanboy age of crypto-currency has arrived.  Let's have some fun.
Activity: 140
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Currently seeking only a dev to run the back end of our new multipool.  We have a script.  Primarily need somebody to setup/operate.  We have site hosting & domain / design is being taken care of.  Payment can be discussed, but we are community members pulling together for the coin so hopefully we can figure that out after.   See my post on previous page & join us in ##wcmultipool  !!

Activity: 109
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC
Like the newest news Smiley already pointed my miners to whitecoin multi pool.

Chunky?

yes, Chunky  Smiley
Activity: 98

Chunky?
Activity: 98

Chunky?
Activity: 490
WC=1000 sat up up up!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 379
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
And the PoS settings will cause the blockchain to eventually cease for hours on end - mark my works on that.

^ This is Fluttercoin dev talking about WC. Anyone know why he'd say this? I'm being pro-active with this post, in case there really is a problem that needs to be fixed.
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
i like the 6 hour minty chart... slow and steady... UP!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Copy of BC idea. Bad.
I was big fan of WC but after mogonzo manipulation, attack, pos without pos, wallet problem etc etc bs and now ctrl+c BC PR idea, I know that Wc is not on a good crypto way :-)

Every company needs PR releases..  We are worth almost a million dollars.. I do not see how this is not an effective way of breaching out to the press.

-WhiteCoinJesus

EDIT: Also the foundation had no part in this project or the idea of it as it is payed for by me. They have nothing to gain from saying no to what I already paid for.

I only added the donation addresses for them at the end.

Copy of BC idea. Bad.

Everything anywhere is a copy of a copy, what makes the differences is after its been coppied, each individual decision causes it to go on a new path.  WC is already way different than BC, by community, by the story line, by where it will go.  Smart moves are best practices which each coin should adopt.  But taking a right move is not being a copy cat, its being smart.
Activity: 560
Copy of BC idea. Bad.
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: