Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 12. (Read 89564 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
OUR FUNDRAISING EFFORTS ARE JUST GETTING GOING

Thank you to the generous benefactors who today sent a total of 1 BTC directly to CryptoWest, our acting senior developer.

CryptoWest has been amazing throughout this entire process, sleeping like a sailor in small shifts, crypto west executed coding and testing like a one man army. He did this of course along with the help of mindfox and the rest of our devteam. I encourage anyone else who prefers to send tips directly to CryptoWest to do so -he really is the hero of whitecoin in my opinion- and he deserves every satoshi this community can muster.

To donate directly to Crypto West:

BTC: 1FVCaRTKQtpxeE4gypz69NvDkyZUd7Y3SJ

WC: WZHNNFzE5FqmEquGpm9doUFjRqYD5t5dT5

Official WhiteCoin Foundation donation addresses:

To donate to the rest of our talented devteam and hardest workers, please send your donations to the addresses below, or just mine with whitecoinpool.com ... because don't forget, they're donating up to %25 of their WC profits to the foundation too.

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR

BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR

DOGE: D9n7o15LGaJy54gsQtqfgP8MwRCxC7FeCn

LTC: LU7P6BgqPDo1eHzqm2GmPw34HMJVoEe5DV
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT RE THE MULTIPOOL

The X-11 and SHA-256 ports are live at www.whitecoinpool.com!

SHA-256 port: 4477

X-11 port: 1177

Just create a worker anywhere at chunky and point your rig to the correct port.
Where I can see my Worker on Chunky when mining SHA-256 on port 4477 ?

User interfact is still being finalized, it should be up within a day. You are mining successfully if you're seeing it connect fine via your mining program. All hashes are being recorded using the same basic framework as the scrypt multipool, convertable transactions between what you mine in alts before being paid out in WC.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Where I can see my Worker on Chunky when mining SHA-256 on port 4477 ?
Activity: 154
can anyone confirm if cryptsy deposits are working?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Let's get some more miners at whitecoinpool.com  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
distribution list? it helps create hype and competition.... price up.... etc... etc....

It's a priority for sure, no timeline yet of course but hopefully not too much longer.

Very good. Thanks! Any chance getting a staking icon in the wallet like the other PoS coins? Btw, OC has a new icon than the others I've seen if ya don't like the green arrow.
distribution list? it helps create hype and competition.... price up.... etc... etc....

It's a priority for sure, no timeline yet of course but hopefully not too much longer.
@halofirebtc

Hey everyone!

Today we've started our public PR work group. We're looking for people to help us spread the word about WhiteCoin.

Join us in: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#wc-pr on freenode.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi friends.

I'm Xip, I'm really happy to show you something brand new for Whitecoin. I've been working closely with the foundation transition team, so without further ado:

You are welcome to look at our new brand new WhitecoinFoundation.org. Here you can see the overall brand concept that I have been working on. It is still a work in progress (so don't expect anything functional yet) but we hope you recognize where we want to take this. Consider this a sneak peak.

The new logotype is not the typical coin logo you would expect. A storm of white light. We see this energy as the symbol of WhiteCoin's competitive and fighting spirit. With the hundreds of lookalike coin logos out there, we want a brand that stands apart. And ours is meant to say one simple thing: Whitecoin is charged and ready to go.

I am looking forward to serve this community.

PS. We will be rolling out our own forums in a near future as well. Hope to see you there soon!

Don't forget to join our chat (#WhitecoinFoundation on Freenode) here at:
http://www.whitecoinfoundation.org/chat.html

At your service,

Xip

Hi xip, very nice site. And i love the logo. It s refreshing, there is too many logos as a real coin. At least, this one is pure digital one Smiley i can feel the energy
Hi friends.

I'm Xip, I'm really happy to show you something brand new for Whitecoin. I've been working closely with the foundation transition team, so without further ado:

You are welcome to look at our new brand new WhitecoinFoundation.org. Here you can see the overall brand concept that I have been working on. It is still a work in progress (so don't expect anything functional yet) but we hope you recognize where we want to take this. Consider this a sneak peak.

The new logotype is not the typical coin logo you would expect. A storm of white light. We see this energy as the symbol of WhiteCoin's competitive and fighting spirit. With the hundreds of lookalike coin logos out there, we want a brand that stands apart. And ours is meant to say one simple thing: Whitecoin is charged and ready to go.

PS. We will be rolling out our own forums in a near future as well. Hope to see you there soon!

At your service,

Xip

Thanks so much for this Xip!

Everyone, Xip has been working extremely hard for us to develop this concept. We're really excited about it and are looking forward to your input. Here, check out some more of his logo designs:

Xip
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi friends.

At your service,

Xip
Activity: 196
Price isnt rising despite the new wallet, it's actually steadily going down, so it will likely go down even more when exchanges reopen and people can dump their coins. I think the chances of white coin becoming highly valuable have ended after all the troubles that have occurred.
It's Sunday. Most of people are trading from their day-jobs. What did you expect? 3k satoshi 1 day after they announce that everything is okay?

Stop hating, get a life, seriously. I've been watching your reactions here. You're full of negativity and you need to get a life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Tomorrow they should open, they just want to make sure pos is working 100%, we should be back to normal soon! hold strong winter is coming.
tomorrow like yesterday?!
@halofirebtc
Tomorrow they should open, they just want to make sure pos is working 100%, we should be back to normal soon! hold strong winter is coming.

it's working 100%. Coins have staked and confirmed, from coins I've deposited 4/20 and 4/25. Both have staked seperately, for the amount of the original deposits plus the minted coins. staked 4/20's coins yesterday, 4/25's today. Still have more to stake from later deposits though. Once people start moving coins around, there will be less network weight to compete against, staking will become faster, but less WC per stake.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Any ideas when the exchanges are going to open up the wallets??

it is clear  Grin
if they wanted to open up, they d have done.
I think they will never open up, they can open Withdrawal, to let people get out their wc. and then remove WC market  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Ya... My WC is all tied up on Mintpal and Poloniex.... damn... what's taking them so long to implement the new wallet? Do exchanges get a different wallet or something like that?
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Pages:
Jump to: