Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 3. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have A Nice Day
@DEV

There are two biggest issues,

1. Coin withdraw from the premined pool

Why it is not yet ?
   When it will ?

2. Exchanges

Why it is not listed on CryptoRush ?
    Are you trying to add this coin on any exchanges ?

Anyway, most of people feel very uncomfortable with those two issues,
And, they are upset due to there is no updates from you.

Those are promised before when you start this threads,
you you can simply update the current status

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Fuck the dev and this scam coin !

First they trick you into investing in the IPO with the idea that the coin will be listed on a exchange when launched  , afterwards lie about almost everything ,  i still dont have my coins , and i also dont have access anymore to the poolsite ,  so i cant even put up my wallet adress , if they would ever pay me  , and no response from this stupid scum . Yesterday he said that he would help me out and still nothing ,   but i will find you DEV you stupid fool . i have your details , picture and location and it wont be hard to find u 
Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day

unable to make a withdrawal from the pool

For withdrawal from the pool, at most tomorrow, all investors will receive your own coins. We are making a script to do that.

I guess he's working on his script

I think so,
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

unable to make a withdrawal from the pool

For withdrawal from the pool, at most tomorrow, all investors will receive your own coins. We are making a script to do that.

I guess he's working on his script
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
WTS 63800 WECOINS  Grin

PM your offer
Activity: 266
I applied  withdrawl from pre-mining pool about 6 hours ago.
But I haven't received yet. plz check. My used same Id, sylph93.

Me too, the premine pool always shows "You already have one active manual payout request." but my wallet (already synced, current block 2282) did not receive anything in an hour. Did any one of you guys successfully withdrew your premined coins?

I cant withdrawal coins from preminepool too(
can not withdrawal coins from preminepool too.

Dev: A lot of people including myself have put in withdrawal requests from the premine pool - in my case yesterday afternoon - and received nothing.

What the hell is up?

just a thought... but maybe u got scammed the fuck out like the posters reported weeks ago during the pre-mine?

Entirely possible lol. Only it seems some people here actually did get their withdraws, so I'm still hanging on to some shred of hope.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"

Me too, the premine pool always shows "You already have one active manual payout request." but my wallet (already synced, current block 2282) did not receive anything in an hour. Did any one of you guys successfully withdrew your premined coins?

Dev: A lot of people including myself have put in withdrawal requests from the premine pool - in my case yesterday afternoon - and received nothing.

What the hell is up?

just a thought... but maybe u got scammed the fuck out like the posters reported weeks ago during the pre-mine?
Activity: 266

What the hell is up?

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
can't receive any email(PIN & pwd reset) from pool.wecoin.in, is there any body incharge?
Activity: 26
can not withdrawal coins from preminepool too, and can not log in .
" Unable to login: Please click on the confimation link that was sent to your email"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjsp6xdeajz0nwi/WEC.jpg
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 155
Has anyone been able to withdraw from premine pool?
Activity: 140
which word is that you cannot understand guys?
SCAM= is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence
Activity: 280
I applied  withdrawl from pre-mining pool about 6 hours ago.

Activity: 26
I applied  withdrawl from pre-mining pool about 6 hours ago.

Activity: 1
can't receive any email(PIN & pwd reset) from pool.wecoin.in, is there any body incharge?
kke
Activity: 96
any exchange yet?

word on the streets is that it's going to be added on another exchange (not cryptorush) today (said by the exchanges admin on irc)
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I did manual pay out yesterday. wallet sync but nothing showed up.
when i go back shows i have one pending request.
hopefully all still there.
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
yes, I received my coins yesterday
Pages:
Jump to: