Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡ - page 37. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
There are a lot of issues or cases in the cryptocurrency industry on of this is that many bitcoins wete being hacked and stolen but the xbrick project wabt to reduce and also eliminate those theft and hackers of bitcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
As per my own understanding, i think that With the help of the xbrick project platform the world of cryptocurrency will soon be known and be accepted by the different governments in the different countries across the globe. I am so excited to witness its success.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
When will the main announcement be posted?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Will XBrick be as credible and trustworthy as other leading exchanges around the globe right now? I can see you still have no details written about the project in your thread. I hope to see it soon so i can decide whether to invest in this project or not.
Their preliminary whitepaper stated the top exchanges around the world, they also said that they will be based on them and address current issues they see on those existing exchanges. Not sure about the credible and trustworthy part but I think they will be better since they are planning to address security, speed/performance while being user friendly.
Activity: 99
Hi! When will this thread be updated? I can see that its been long since it was posted. I want to know more details about the project and i cannot see even a link to the whitepaper here. Anyone?

This is a pre ann thread, so I think they will be making another ann thread. Even their wp is preliminary (https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper%20(Preliminary).pdf), so, I think they will be writing up more about the project in the future, the only question is when. They have updates on their website regarding the project: https://www.xbrick.io/ and here: https://xbrick.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000311691-Announcement
Activity: 350
The mission of the xbrick project will be helphul for the crypto currency insustry, becasue as the bitcoin increases its value there will be lots of scammers who.
will wa.ant to fraud your money and investments in the cryotko currency and as what have the xbrick shown in their platform that they will reduce the numbers of scamers in cryptoindustry
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
So based on what it is written in the white paper of the xbricks project is that they want to "tightened" the identity  or the identification,
so mean to say that there's already a solution to the problem in terms of scamming because if this will be tightened therefore the scammers will be lessen
Activity: 112
I like the platform of the xbricks' project because based on what i have read in the white paper of the xbricks project platform is that
the developers wants to reduce the cases of money laundering and scamming in the crypto currency world.
Activity: 21
XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.
Activity: 420
XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...

Still not much info about this project, but this seems interesting to know.
I'll look forward for another completed info with all the good news from the project.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
Activity: 200
Macho Gwapito ako!
The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
I wonder how many Cryptocurrency pair to USD,BTC,ETH and their own token. I'm very confident that they will easily reach the hardcap coz this is a very exciting exchange platform and from the word itself World class crypto currency exchange. I hope by next year the overall traders could reach 1B volume.
Many exchanges have a complicated process to verify users and a long registration approval process. Many of them are unable to respond quickly to customer inquiries or important issues. I can't name them but some of them are big exchanges and well known platform, I hope the customer service are open 24/7 in the next few months coz the whole crypto will having a mass adoption.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
I wonder how many Cryptocurrency pair to USD,BTC,ETH and their own token. I'm very confident that they will easily reach the hardcap coz this is a very exciting exchange platform and from the word itself World class crypto currency exchange. I hope by next year the overall traders could reach 1B volume.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. XBrick put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements that's why this exchange is a world class crypto currency exchange.

What i love about the concept of this exchange XBrick’s trading system has been developed inhouse by its own team. The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders which is good for traders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well.
Wow! so they have a stop orders and limit orders this exchange could be the next Bittrex. Binance don't have this thing. If this project is successful it will be feature in social media network and blogs. But according to their whitepaper they have a 5 star ratings which is highliy recommended.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. XBrick put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements that's why this exchange is a world class crypto currency exchange.

What i love about the concept of this exchange XBrick’s trading system has been developed inhouse by its own team. The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders which is good for traders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well.
Activity: 168
Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Quoted from Whitepaper:

Pages:
Jump to: