Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡ - page 38. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I never an exchange project whitepaper can be as detailed as XBrick whitepaper. I’ve read other Exchange project whitepapers and i learned about an exchange remained in my mined but i never thought there could be more to an Exchange.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
According to their whitepaper they are going to list mBtc on their platform this will help the trader in terms of confusion, misclick in transacting bitcoin. This can help traders and give them ease because of inputting many decimal places or zero on their order price wont be a problem anymore.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
Any update anyone? Their site is disabled at the moment, i dont see any details written about their ICO even. Can’t believe this thread been abandoned for more than a month already.
I also been to their ICO site  but it was also disabled. I wondered what happened? I hope it is not a scam

Try this links to contact the mods and devs of Xbrick.io

Let's start building the community!
Join the Xbrick telegram channel here:
https://t.me/XBrick_GLOBAL

Xbrick twitter account:
https://twitter.com/XBrick_Exchange

Xbrick LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/xbrick/

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
Activity: 85
Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
Arent they too hasty on building up their exchange platform ? Because as I see that the ico sale will only last for 10 days. But if they have a reasonable, honest and well presented project I think it will succeed.
Activity: 137
There is no information yet about the token sale. I followed you on your telegram group. Hence, I can't see any updates regarding to this project. I was happy because the token sale will just run for 10 days. Goodluck xbrick exchange, the exchange of the future.
Activity: 266
I watch the video of Xbrick recently, I don't know if it was an official video or not. But I was impressed by how the person talk and explain the video in just couple of minutes. The video clearly elaborate how does Xbrick exchange works. Aside from saying that this is a decentralized exchange, what do we expect in Xbrick?
Activity: 112
The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
Activity: 126
As i read on the early pages on the white paper of xbricks project is One of the platform of the xbricks project is to educate the people in the society about the blockchain technology itself,
what is the role of the blockchain technology and what is the meaning of the blockchain technology,
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
Any update anyone? Their site is disabled at the moment, i dont see any details written about their ICO even. Can’t believe this thread been abandoned for more than a month already.
I also been to their ICO site  but it was also disabled. I wondered what happened? I hope it is not a scam
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Activity: 43
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf
That’s great. Thanks bud. I dont know if I’m going to consider this project, this thread seems to be dead, how do we get updates on this project by the way?
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf
Activity: 76
Hi! When will this thread be updated? I can see that its been long since it was posted. I want to know more details about the project and i cannot see even a link to the whitepaper here. Anyone?
Activity: 63
The xbrick project create a token named xbrick coin in which only be distributed to the registered members of the xbrick or the xbrick users.
Activity: 137
Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no updates regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
Activity: 58
Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/xbrick-20645 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Will XBrick be as credible and trustworthy as other leading exchanges around the globe right now? I can see you still have no details written about the project in your thread. I hope to see it soon so i can decide whether to invest in this project or not.
Pages:
Jump to: