Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN][FIND] FindCoin - Faucet Distribution - page 10. (Read 18947 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
dont understand why some stupid people try to take over this shit without any innovation,which is merely a clone of Miraclecoin.

dont understand why  some stupid people try to FUD, spam, talking tooooo much no needed things always Huh
Can't understand* ....  Grin

If you can help, just do it.., if you can't ..., don't spam only....

Regards: SHNICI  Cool
I am just telling the truth.
this coin's distribution is very new and not hard to get the coin .
the only disadvantages is that so many VPS can destory it
maybe new version can solve this problem . the same IP ban
can ban the VPS?
It's not new at all,merely a clone of Miraclecoin.

"Sun..." all can read the thread, the OP is clear ! Please considerate to stop just spaming, like I see to the moment, no one ask you.., if you just try to make post to get "*** Member" do it at other place PLEASE!

Roll Eyes  3days to launch right?
It might be delayed i think coz of problem with the wallet?

looking forward some new thing in findcoin Cheesy

The starting of distrib. can take ltl long time, we prefer to be rdy with all before the start, to be everything fine...
About the new things all will be updated soon all what we considerate we post here, if all read carefully you will no miss anything^^

Kinda regards: SHNICI
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
dont understand why some stupid people try to take over this shit without any innovation,which is merely a clone of Miraclecoin.

dont understand why  some stupid people try to FUD, spam, talking tooooo much no needed things always Huh

can ban the VPS?
It's not new at all,merely a clone of Miraclecoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

looking forward some new thing in findcoin Cheesy

can ban the VPS?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

Activity: 227
It's all coming together thanks to all of you guys & sis ...

My old Find wallet for windows is keep crashing ... I really don't know what's the problem ... but, it's cool ...

Because I can't wait for the new FindCoin ...

Regarding the fund to pay for the dev. to fix the new Findcoin wallet ...

We should gather the donation fund from all of us, as a community ... if everybody chip-in a little bit of BTC ...

It will cover the 1 BTC that we need for sure ...

So, please help us, to help ourselves ... if everybody just donate little bit ... donate any amount that you are really comfortable ...

For sure ... we will have the needed fund for the new FindCoin wallet fix ...

We need to help each others ... so, DenKoma, e1ghtSpace and Quadmium ... They are not doing it all alone ... we need to support them ...

Donations to pay for a new developer: 1PZxbb1hkqGLmSJF8xRN5qUP2jKRNYaTrr

DenKoma, ... please ask redsn0w help to do the escrows ... and after that ... we can start sending our donation to the BTC address ...

We have to have a target donation for it ... might be 1 BTC for the dev. ... and a time frame for it ...

Once, we have our new FindCoin wallet ... we need to set an address to fund the dev. with new FindCoin ...

Once again ...

Let's do this together as a community, guys and sis ... we can do it ...

Thanks and really appreciated ...

I for one am willing to donate a little towards the dev fee. I'm sure others will too.
Just need an address.

My wallet for windows also crashes, don't think the original wallet was quite stable either.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
 7.74M FIND will be swapped with existing FindYouCoin holders

i think old Find chain is already messing up right
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
It's all coming together thanks to all of you guys & sis ...

My old Find wallet for windows is keep crashing ... I really don't know what's the problem ... but, it's cool ...

Because I can't wait for the new FindCoin ...

Regarding the fund to pay for the dev. to fix the new Findcoin wallet ...

We should gather the donation fund from all of us, as a community ... if everybody chip-in a little bit of BTC ...

It will cover the 1 BTC that we need for sure ...

So, please help us, to help ourselves ... if everybody just donate little bit ... donate any amount that you are really comfortable ...

For sure ... we will have the needed fund for the new FindCoin wallet fix ...

We need to help each others ... so, DenKoma, e1ghtSpace and Quadmium ... They are not doing it all alone ... we need to support them ...

Donations to pay for a new developer: 1PZxbb1hkqGLmSJF8xRN5qUP2jKRNYaTrr

DenKoma, ... please ask redsn0w help to do the escrows ... and after that ... we can start sending our donation to the BTC address ...

We have to have a target donation for it ... might be 1 BTC for the dev. ... and a time frame for it ...

Once, we have our new FindCoin wallet ... we need to set an address to fund the dev. with new FindCoin ...

Once again ...

Let's do this together as a community, guys and sis ... we can do it ...

Thanks and really appreciated ...

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Alrighty - I compiled the wallet for windows. Shoot me a PM for what we need to do next.

Edit: Working on the Mac build at the moment as well. I have environments set up in Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu for compiling, just let me know when you see this.
Actually we need you to generate a new genesis block too. I'll update GitHub in a second with some more changes too. Thanks for this.
Activity: 184
Alrighty - I compiled the wallet for windows. Shoot me a PM for what we need to do next.

Edit: Working on the Mac build at the moment as well. I have environments set up in Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu for compiling, just let me know when you see this.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
im a littel bit confused, there will be a new wallet in 5 days? or should i download the "old" one that is in the first page?

and ty for add the new irc channel, maybe you will add an irc tipbot soon? Wink
there will be a new wallet in 5 days just wait till then.
Activity: 184
I'll attempt to compile the client as well, I'll let you know if I can get it working on windows.
what's the relation between the old FIND and the new one??
anyone can tell me?
thx.
it is said that you can exchange you old findyoucoin to new findcoin
with the rate 10:1 Undecided
WTF!!!!
who give him the right to set such a greedy exchange rate??!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

People 1-st of all READ THE OP !!!
Read the 1-st page and follow the others ..., read the OLD Find thread after that start to write, ask, or spam...

THANKS IN ADVICE YOU READ THE OP AND ALL OTHER PAGES, EVERYTHING IT'S EXPLAINED RIGHT!
(if you have other/future  questions, feel free to ask but via normal way !!! )
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
I'm not sure, the decision for a new coin was good. But i hold my coin for exchange to the new one, because my findyoucoins are worthless now. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure
im a littel bit confused, there will be a new wallet in 5 days? or should i download the "old" one that is in the first page?

and ty for add the new irc channel, maybe you will add an irc tipbot soon? Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what's the relation between the old FIND and the new one??
anyone can tell me?
thx.
it is said that you can exchange you old findyoucoin to new findcoin
with the rate 10:1 Undecided
WTF!!!!
who give him the right to set such a greedy exchange rate??!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

We are not forcing anyone to exchange their old coins - you can keep them all to yourself. You can do whatever you like, man  Wink

We also didn't take obligations to please every single holder of old FindYouCoins. On main decisions we vote. If you feel that we are greedy - you can create your own coin and set any exchange rate you like.
Pages:
Jump to: