Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN][FIND] FindCoin - Faucet Distribution - page 8. (Read 18947 times)

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
I voted to keep it closed.

Wonderful efforts going on in here and I'll be there on christmas day!

From when will one be able to swap the old coins?
legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure
Please vote for this last serious issue we need to decide upon:
Should we close our wallet's source code for the distribution time?
The vote is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vote-for-findcoins-sourcecode-faucet-distribution-902836

done Wink

Great news, the faucet is ready and the server / wallet is operational. All that remains is farther testing, meaning we are on track for the release date on findcoin.info! Also, if you are willing to be a node please PM me your ip, we still want a few more. Thanks Smiley

WoW, thats a really great news, i cant w8 to try the new wallet, keep up the good job guys!!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
i want a new votation for one thing.

The 10M for faucet belongs to the old findcoin users savings. You will trade a /10 to users, but really you must do it in the same percentaje as coins cap reduction (/4 aprox in this case).

People if you trade it you will receive 60% coins less because they want to use it for faucet. As i say, this belongs to findcoin users savings.

My petition is voting to replace faucet coins for bounties coins.

If this dont occur, im seeing another scam relaunch.

EDIT: Of course, the bounty amount must sum the swapped coins.

I believe that this is a fairer method and ask you to consider this proposal.
Activity: 112
i want a new votation for one thing.

The 10M for faucet belongs to the old findcoin users savings. You will trade a /10 to users, but really you must do it in the same percentaje as coins cap reduction (/4 aprox in this case).

People if you trade it you will receive 60% coins less because they want to use it for faucet. As i say, this belongs to findcoin users savings.

My petition is voting to replace faucet coins for bounties coins.

If this dont occur, im seeing another scam relaunch.

EDIT: Of course, the bounty amount must sum the swapped coins.
Activity: 101
Great news, the faucet is ready and the server / wallet is operational. All that remains is farther testing, meaning we are on track for the release date on findcoin.info! Also, if you are willing to be a node please PM me your ip, we still want a few more. Thanks Smiley

Wow ... great job ... thank you and really appreciated ...

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
can you say the date in UTC ?

I believe it comes out to 12pm Dec 25 in UTC, we will post an exact date tomorrow.
thanks

I hope to be available on christmas day  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Time cannot come quickly enough for Launch, I'm so looking forward to this "Community" based FINDcoin.

With the Community working on it together there will be committed people here for FINDcoin and not just a single Dev that goes AWOL like FINDYouCoin did.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

I believe it comes out to 12pm Dec 25 in UTC, we will post an exact date tomorrow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
The vote is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vote-for-findcoins-sourcecode-faucet-distribution-902836

It will be close only for the distribution nothing else...

I'M FOR CLOSE THE WALLETS !
Activity: 98
is the findcoin wallet have been launch?

No, you can view the countdown at www.findcoin.info. It will launch in ~3 days.
Merit: 250
is the findcoin wallet have been launch?
What will happen with the coins which we have in wallets already ?. Should we delete this wallet with coins ?. Little explanation will be much useful . Thanks.
Waiting for release of new FIND . great work you have done so far.

Old FindYou coins will be exchanged to new Find coins with 10:1 rate (10 old coins for 1 new coin). Exchange will be manual, you send us old coins - get yourself new ones.

There will be only 20M new coins - instead of 100M old coins.

7.74M of new coins will be used for exchange for old coins (since only 77.4M of old coins were distributed, and 22.6M coins got stuck in faucet).
10M of new coins will be given away for free the same way as old FindYou coins were - via in-wallet faucet.
Last 2.26M coins will be used as bounties for developing FindCoin - like, for first blockexplorer, or richlist, or first exchange - we have not created the list of these bounties yet.

New coin also will have 25% PoS instead of old FindYouCoin's 1%.

Thank you very much for this detailed answer. Keep up the excellent work.

And about the wallet you was ask: here we have new "FIND"wallet, soon it will be upload for all to can be downloaded, you have to save the old "FINDYOU" wallet, to can send us the old FINDYOUCOINS to they exchanged for the new FINDCOINs like DenKoma answer you 10:1  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
What will happen with the coins which we have in wallets already ?. Should we delete this wallet with coins ?. Little explanation will be much useful . Thanks.

Old FindYou coins will be exchanged to new Find coins with 10:1 rate (10 old coins for 1 new coin). Exchange will be manual, you send us old coins - get yourself new ones.

7.74M of new coins will be used for exchange for old coins (since only 77.4M of old coins were distributed, and 22.6M coins got stuck in faucet).
10M of new coins will be given away for free the same way as old FindYou coins were - via in-wallet faucet.
Last 2.26M coins will be used as bounties for developing FindCoin - like, for first blockexplorer, or richlist, or first exchange - we have not created the list of these bounties yet.

Thank you very much for this detailed answer. Keep up the excellent work.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Just a quick thought.... Everybody is thinking about investing in new altcoins in terms of profitability, and there are a lot of instruments to calculate/predict that parameter.

But there are not much instruments for evaluating each coin's risks.

So I'd like FindCoin and all associated services to be that risk-measurement and risk-management tool rather than just-another-fork-to-pump-and-dump  Wink

I hope that will be our mission - not only to bring scammers to justice, but to evaluate trustworthiness and create trust in altcoins market, make it more predictable and transparent.

There should be transparent correlation between Risk and Profitability of each coin, so it would be easier for us to pick right coins for investment on short or long terms.

What the hell, I would like to use such service myself...
Pages:
Jump to: