Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[PRE-ICO IS LIVE] 🔥 Liminality - Unstoppable AI that LIVE - page 9. (Read 4275 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Ancient
You're all very Welcome ! Our community Manager, Christian, is now available to reply to all of your question on the Telegram channel - after his eating break  Wink
copper member
The Ancient
Hi, i connect to your bot and get my conformation but I am confuse how you can able to send airdrop tokens in our wallets you did not get any information  (like wallet address)

We will send you an email when time comes.
copper member
The Ancient
Very fitting that you use a bot for registration, I like it.  Wink
I wonder why you use this public/private key system though? It doesn't seem to have a purpose as people can still join multiple times with a new mail address.

They can not Smiley One would then need a new Telegram account, and it is a lengthy procedure.
copper member
The Ancient
Thank you for the opportunity to join your project.
A couple of questions, but why would a public key be needed? And where to enter it?
Or will the bot send information in due course?

Bot will send the information in due course  Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi, i connect to your bot and get my conformation but I am confuse how you can able to send airdrop tokens in our wallets you did not get any information  (like wallet address)
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Very fitting that you use a bot for registration, I like it.  Wink
I wonder why you use this public/private key system though? It doesn't seem to have a purpose as people can still join multiple times with a new mail address.
Activity: 30
this project is good idea and with very smart team i like the boot to join airdrop
and i want to know how we receive token ? how you doing that
Activity: 56
thanks dev. i love the way you handle the airdrop. it will decreasing fake account and spammer. its great idea how to making fair airdrop and distribution. good luck
copper member
The Ancient
what wallet needed? I can't find the information. i hope you active here dev. we have much question for you.

A tutorial will be unveiled this afternoon for you how to know how to participate to our PRE-ICO.

The airdrop's tokens will be redistributed after our Public ICO.

If you got any further questions, do not hesitate if you got any other question.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Thank you for the opportunity to join your project.
A couple of questions, but why would a public key be needed? And where to enter it?
Or will the bot send information in due course?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Joined airdrop.
But something strange on your site. Not every time loaded and no active links... Huh
copper member
The Ancient
I definitely will participate this ICO ! When did you guys started working on this project? What will be the ico price?

We started around 10 months ago. PRE-ICO price will be at 1 dollar per token, limited to 1 Millions of dollar.
ICO price is 3 dollars per tokens.
copper member
The Ancient
So is the telegram group dead?
I've been trying to join for like 5hours and it keeps saying it doesn't exist..
If someone could send me a telegram message with a valid group link that would be great, my user is @jrls1
Thanks all

Our developers have made a very good work and the telegram channel and the bounty campaign are now resuming operations. Please find us here: https://t.me/joinchat/GRzvHwvw_G5n8ao5jjZCwg
Activity: 1
So is the telegram group dead?
I've been trying to join for like 5hours and it keeps saying it doesn't exist..
If someone could send me a telegram message with a valid group link that would be great, my user is @jrls1
Thanks all
copper member
The Ancient
Meanwhile, an unplanned event happen. We will resume the Airdrop under two hours. Thank you for your patience.
copper member
The Ancient
Good morning.

Sorry our team is in Europe. The telegram group URL expired. Please find it here : https://t.me/joinchat/GRzvHwvw_G5n8ao5jjZCwg

We are currently updating our links.
Activity: 61
invite link broken or expired please rectify
Activity: 406

This invite link is broken or has expired.   Dev can you look into and fix it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HI dev, your Telegram Chat  https://t.me/joinchat/GRzvHwvw_G6hz_EbZcA73g is not accessable. always displays error. Please fix it. Thanks.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Why didn't you choose a .com for your website. I had never heard of .network until seeing it on a couple of airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: