Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[PRE-ICO IS LIVE] 🔥 Liminality - Unstoppable AI that LIVE - page 7. (Read 4275 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Ancient
Thank you for your encouragements.

We will suspend the Airdrop bounty this afternoon at 3pm UTC, in order to free our Telegram group from messages, to prepare for the Pre-ICO.
copper member
The Ancient
New Announcement: Angelo Melis, the founder of LwF.io , is now an Advisor !
copper member
The Ancient
New blog Post: How to Invest in our Pre-ICO + Announcing our future Partnership with IBM

https://medium.com/liminalitynetwork/how-to-invest-in-our-pre-ico-ibm-partnership-7f7841204c3c
copper member
The Ancient
Dev - How many coins will it take to run the masternode and when will the bounty program begin?

There is no coins needing to run a masternode. We will name it in another manner because it is indeed confusing.
copper member
The Ancient
When do you plan on hitting stage 2 or 3? At least the third stage sounds like far future. But it would be awesome when we can achieve that!

I will read the Whitepaper to understand how a KI (which is Code) can life in a blockchain. I cant grasp that atm Cheesy

Stage 2 Q1 2019, Stage 3 there is no concrete date indeed. But it is definitely achievable.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
Dev - How many coins will it take to run the masternode and when will the bounty program begin?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Good project. I participated. How can I get a coin?
copper member
The Ancient
Also, we just added our Linkedin profiles on the website
copper member
The Ancient
Your site is too slow. Please upgrade web to run faster. And you have breakthrough ideas for AI in blockchain, i hopefully you will good control and thrive it. Good luck

Alright we will do some adjustments tonight.
Activity: 69
Your site is too slow. Please upgrade web to run faster. And you have breakthrough ideas for AI in blockchain, i hopefully you will good control and thrive it. Good luck
copper member
The Ancient
I love the BOT and it's a way of communicating faster with investors and the followers. It's high time everyone started thinking this way.

Thanks. Do not forget that our project is to make an AI. So of course we are creating a bot hehe
copper member
The Ancient
I love the BOT and it's a way of communicating faster with investors and the followers. It's high time everyone started thinking this way.

And the website is kinda sluggish and hanging on mobile (I use chrome) hope there'll be a fix.

We just launched the website last week. It is planned to improve it during the next weeks
Activity: 66

And the website is kinda sluggish and hanging on mobile (I use chrome) hope there'll be a fix.
Activity: 66
copper member
The Ancient
Need to add links on linkedin for members of your team! Otherwise, it's just photos of strangers with the names under them!

Alright, I just told Ralf, our AD. He is updating the website to add those information ASAP !  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
Need to add links on linkedin for members of your team! Otherwise, it's just photos of strangers with the names under them!
copper member
The Ancient
joined airdrop dev, is there a bounty program ??.

Bounty program will come two weeks after the launch of our PRE-ICO. Our Pre Investors ICO is taking place tomorrow, do not miss it ! Only 6% of our total supply will be sold at a 300% bonus Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
joined airdrop dev, is there a bounty program ??.
copper member
The Ancient
Hell dev., The concept Autonomous Artificial Intelligence...is very fresh to hear.Good luck for Liminality .I registered in the telegram bot,i receive public key and private key. But I do not receive an email confirming the account in the mail?.Is it okay??

Yes it is normal,  as you can check your participation on our website. Please note that the list will only get refreshed in two hours though.
Activity: 11
Hell dev., The concept Autonomous Artificial Intelligence...is very fresh to hear.Good luck for Liminality .I registered in the telegram bot,i receive public key and private key. But I do not receive an email confirming the account in the mail?.Is it okay??
Pages:
Jump to: