Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[PRE-ICO IS LIVE] 🔥 Liminality - Unstoppable AI that LIVE - page 4. (Read 4275 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Great program,  join airdrop ICO,  the best best platform ,thanks you
Activity: 90
 Good looking project, going to keep folowing this one in the future
Activity: 1
Interested to find out more about this AI, and looking forward to helping build it. Let me know if I️ can help! Waitin for that pre-sale! Grin
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
How can I read more about this project? Any social platforms for this project?
Activity: 16
I hope i will get my 5000 tokens LIMINALITYNET Smiley Do we have to have a twitter account with a lot of followers to be eligible at all for this airdrop? Nice to meet you!
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
It would be awesome to see some proof for the IBM Partnership. Anyway, you are one of those who has a bot which does the real work, which means you are probably smart ^^. Wish you best of luck!
Activity: 48
Registered for airdrop. will get my tokens soon.
Activity: 19
I read the title and assumed you guys already had IBM partnership. However reading the Medium article about the partnership, it seems like you guys are still in the process of acquiring partnership.

Can you tell us the progress of this partnership? And please tell me it's not through some application on IBM PartnerWorld.

I'd feel more comfortable buying into the pre-ICO.

^This. Show me a letter of intent from IBM and you can shut up and take my ETH  Cheesy
Activity: 60
I read the title and assumed you guys already had IBM partnership. However reading the Medium article about the partnership, it seems like you guys are still in the process of acquiring partnership.

Can you tell us the progress of this partnership? And please tell me it's not through some application on IBM PartnerWorld.

Only then would I feel more comfortable buying into the pre-ICO.
Activity: 39
hi dev, I just joined the airdrop. What should I do for the private and public key?
Activity: 126
AI on the blockchain makes perfect sense..

supercomputer superdata world wide net.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I've joined the Telegram and got the keys. Here is my link on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Alstad_BTC
When can I use my key to get my airdrop?
Activity: 50
Liminality is one of those rare projects, that does everything professionally and expertly, read the whitepaper and see the vision, pour over the roadmap and behold the magnificence of the project.
This project is very rare, in its kind, do not miss out on it, grab it while you can.
You will not regret it
Activity: 275
universa
Very promising Project..Good luck Dev
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Ancient
Going through the website LIMINALITYNET, I found out that the project looks promising. Already exists whitepaper in Spanish? Best of luck with the project people!

We are planning to translate it in major languages beginning from next month. Thanks !
Activity: 5
Going through the website LIMINALITYNET, I found out that the project looks promising. Already exists whitepaper in Spanish? Best of luck with the project people!
Activity: 95
This coin is good, and it  is going to be movning very soon.. Let's invest now..
Activity: 76
i have joined and received my public key.good project
Activity: 40
i got my key via channel but i dont understand how you give us airdrop? mean you didn't ask for erc20  address
Activity: 38
So where do the airdrop tokens get sent? To a wallet with Liminality? Not my ERC20 wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: