Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[PRE-ICO IS LIVE] 🔥 Liminality - Unstoppable AI that LIVE - page 6. (Read 4262 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Ancient
Another great project in the making. I am curious how this will go once it gets more investors. The AI technology is really here to stay. This project might not be the first to use such but tapping the AI potential will be a game-changer in the coming years.

We will release our MVP in March. We are in the process of designing easy-to-understand tutorials. The whole mechanism will thus become simple to understand. We really plan to become a disruptive actor in the field of AI for many reasons, and the first reason stands here: as you can see, thousands of persons joined us during this Airdrop, because this is free money. But what will happen as we pay people to make the AI more intelligent through machine learning ?

Concretely our base of users will increase tenthfolds, and that is why we are already planning to create those tutorials to handle all that mass of people. In the end our community will thus become entirely independant !
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Is there going to be any bounty campaign for this project?
I like the fact that the terms of services specifically states these are not offerings of securities.
As a U.S based investor, I must say, you've made my day!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Nice project. I've listed it on my site http://bittu.be/airdrops/ for more people to join.
Activity: 14
İt is important that we have to underline "We are in the process of securing a partnership with IBM". This is a hopeful and sensitive message for the investors.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Sorry Im new to this artificial intelligence. I do not quite understand the concept of your project. Could you elaborate on this in more detail? In the coming years, using the potential of AI will become a gaming device.
copper member
The Ancient
Our bot resumes its operation by the way, the Airdrop is ongoing.
copper member
The Ancient
I know it will be a promising project LIMINALITYNET and I am happy to participate. Do we have to have a twitter account with a lot of followers to be eligible at all for this airdrop? Thanks!!!

You do not need to. But good idea in the future.
Activity: 7
I know it will be a promising project LIMINALITYNET and I am happy to participate. Do we have to have a twitter account with a lot of followers to be eligible at all for this airdrop? Thanks!!!
Activity: 350
How to join airdrops.
copper member
The Ancient
Thank you. Our Airdrop Campaign is now resuming its operation.
Activity: 9
How to participate in airdop....
copper member
The Ancient
Dear Community,

As we prepared to launch our Pre-ICO, we discovered at the last minute that there was a double submission into our database due to an unexpected error. Even if there is no bad consequence, such error should not happen on a project of our scale, and we decided to relaunch all of our tests.

It has been a long week for the team, and we are not satisfied enough of what we have.  We could have launched the Fundraising and it would most certainly be fine. But we we feel like we were too fast, and as the quality of the code and the security of your investment are our Top Priority, we feel like we need to more time to proofcheck everything.

And as this long weekend is coming, along with the upcoming festivities, we just decided that postponing our Pre-ICO to the middle of next week, on December 26th, after Christmas celebrations, would be in the best interests of everyone.

We apology for that regrettable event and be assured that we take at Heart your support and consideration very seriously.

We will resume the Airdrop system starting from tomorrow.
copper member
The Ancient
We are delaying the Pre-ICO of two hours due to some investigations we want to do. Sorry for the inconvenience.
copper member
The Ancient
Our Airdrop campaign is now suspended due to the coming of our Pre-ICO.
Activity: 322
Decent thought for an undertaking! Envision an advanced friend with no single purpose of disappointment and no irreconcilable situation? That is pleasant, would it say it isn't? Well at any rate, I'm anticipating this undertaking! Good fortunes!
copper member
Activity: 257
wutt, i just joined in your telegram group :|

and now i'm waiting 6 more hours for the pre ico Cheesy
copper member
The Ancient
We will suspend our Airdrop campaign in one hour to prevent span in our Telegram Group.
copper member
The Ancient
Thank you for your kind words.

We have reached 2500 users in our Telegram Group !
copper member
The Ancient
"With no single point of failure, and no conflict of interest, Liminality aims to create a new market." What is the new market?

The market of Digital Companions. An AI that can be like a friend to you.
Activity: 225
"With no single point of failure, and no conflict of interest, Liminality aims to create a new market." What is the new market?
Pages:
Jump to: