Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[PRE-ICO IS LIVE] 🔥 Liminality - Unstoppable AI that LIVE - page 5. (Read 4262 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Интepecнaя мoнeтa! Удaчи paзpaбoтчикaм!
Activity: 50
I like the fact that the terms of services specifically states these are not offerings of securities.investor and partner they need to support. ibm took a step towards in this regard. i hope that this project go towards.good luck
Activity: 25
a partnership with someone like IBM one of great tech giants will take this project to a long distance good luck dev
Activity: 7

Good idea. I wish good luck to the project.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
REALLY LIKE YOUR CONCEPT AND ROADMAP
LOOKING FORWARD FOR FURTHUR DVELOPEMENT
Activity: 84
A future is here with #Liminality project! True AI based on blockchain technology with a strong tokens usecases and avdanced team! #Liminality $LMN
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Ancient
Great project. What is the minimum amount needed to implement this project?

400 000 dollars in the short term which will be funded by the Pre-ICO. And around 10 million of Dollars the long term, which will make us financially sustainable for the long term.
Activity: 18
Great project. What is the minimum amount needed to implement this project?
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
big tech giants are no longer needs to support such projects. because the world of Crypto is growing fast. investor and partner they need to support. ibm took a step towards in this regard. we followed the project. good luck.  Wink
Activity: 60
 I wish the developer will give more details update on where will the airdrop be send to because no where to send wallet address to.
copper member
The Ancient
Is the airdrop still active or it was already over? If its acitve why i cant find the link to fill up the airdrop form cause i cant see any link on your website.

You have to click on the links, they are everywhere. The website clearly state that the Airdrop is ongoing  Wink

https://liminality.network/airdrop

It is written: 'Join our Telegram group'. You can click on that word, it is a link.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Is the airdrop still active or it was already over? If its acitve why i cant find the link to fill up the airdrop form cause i cant see any link on your website.
Activity: 476
I will look forward on this project, thank you for the airdrop, i have joind telegram, where will i put Eth my address?
Activity: 336
Is there going to be any bounty campaign for this project?

We plan to begin our Bounty campaign in January, with our Marketer AXI, who already worked with other projects and got a pretty nice network, to replace the current Airdrop system. Or maybe on top of it.
It will be good news if you really launch a bounty campaign program next month. and will be something big in the new year. Will continue to monitor the progress of the project and wait for the campaign to open. It seems that many are waiting for this. Good luck dev.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Good time. Got the key to the bot. What now to do, and which door opens this key?
Thank you.
copper member
The Ancient
You guys should start tweeting !!  Grin

Indeed  Smiley For securities reasons, I know in real life every single persons of the team (excepts Axi, who wants to remain anonymous, but as a nice portfolio of coins for which he worked for).

Christian is our community manager, but he only handles questions for now. So if someone with experience in that field wants to hold our Twitter in order to reach more persons, PM us please Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
You guys should start tweeting !!  Grin
copper member
The Ancient
Is there going to be any bounty campaign for this project?

We plan to begin our Bounty campaign in January, with our Marketer AXI, who already worked with other projects and got a pretty nice network, to replace the current Airdrop system. Or maybe on top of it.
copper member
The Ancient
Sorry Im new to this artificial intelligence. I do not quite understand the concept of your project. Could you elaborate on this in more detail? In the coming years, using the potential of AI will become a gaming device.

No worries. Nowadays, private Conciergeries are bundled with elite credit cards. Concretely and in a few words, we want to make it accessible to All, by replacing the human operator by a machine, our network. That network is not tied by any third party, and will therefore have no conflict of interest, it will be a digital companion you can trust. We are thus building a new market, full of potential. Because if this is not by us, someone else will take the spot.

To participate to the Airdrop, please check out our Website. https://liminality.network/airdrop
Activity: 490
how can I participate in the airdrop
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: