Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 2. (Read 93728 times)

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Well, at least I got my Coineer magazine now.

So it did end up being the first physical bitcoin magazine after all...

If all you wanted was toilet paper, I could have sent you a roll.

The week.  It is almost up.

I'll have the announcement tomorrow everyone is waiting for.  Cheesy
I'm sure we're all waiting in breathless anticipation. Shall I alert the media? I mean the ones that publish magazines.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Let me be the first to say: Even if you do ship the mazine out today, you still fucked up and owe us all an apology and interest on all the money you held for all this time.

Hasn't he been telling you people to ask for refunds since forever ago? And since when does bitcoin earn interest? That's a fiat concoction.

You can earn interest and dividends on your BTC in many ways.  

There is an entire sub forum for the lending of BTC for interest here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
There is an entire sub forum for buying assets (including bonds) that pay dividends and/or interest here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0  

Sure there may be some stupid people doing this but they are not all stupid.

And since when does bitcoin earn interest? That's a fiat concoction.

What the heck are you talking about?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Let me be the first to say: Even if you do ship the mazine out today, you still fucked up and owe us all an apology and interest on all the money you held for all this time.

Hasn't he been telling you people to ask for refunds since forever ago? And since when does bitcoin earn interest? That's a fiat concoction.

At bitcoinica you can get interest on your BTC deposits Wink Actually 6.21% per year is today's rate.

That's not interest, it's stealing from stupid people.

...Ok, that's probably the same thing.

Sorry, companies don't give interest to customers who purchase pre-orders of things. Everyone is welcome to a refund though if they don't want to purchase the magazine. I'll be back in a few hours with the announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

At bitcoinica you can get interest on your BTC deposits Wink Actually 6.21% per year is today's rate.

That's not interest, it's stealing from stupid people.

...Ok, that's probably the same thing.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Bitbuy.nl!

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
I don't think he owes us anything if the magazine is as good as it should be. The expectations could not possibly be any higher, anything less than superb after this delay, would be a disappointment.
Activity: 740
Hello world!
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
And here's the promised big announcement!

I am Matthew's sockpuppet!

Didn't see that one coming, did you?

As Matthews sockpuppet, I can of course do announcements in the name of Matthew, of which the previous announcement was one. As well as this:

Bitcoin magazine will be shipped to you through a wormhole going back in time! I mean, we don't have that technology yet, but we will at some point in the future, at which point we will ship the bitcoin magazine through it, making sure it arrives today to each of you! Also, it will be >9000 pages thick and will contain a complementary copy of The Youtube Collection for people who have bought or will buy a subscription. So all you need to do now is wait until we have wormhole technology, and then un-wait back to today!

Thank you. That will be all.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Is the announcement going to be that there's going to be a big announcement next week? Roll Eyes

Is that the announcement everyone is waiting for?

Speaking of announcements:

Meanwhile, nothing is being kept secret ( except some big announcements being saved for the event ).....  We're just VERY busy.    And as for the numbers of registrations...  that is a moving target.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Is the announcement going to be that there's going to be a big announcement next week? Roll Eyes

Yes

Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

If all you wanted was toilet paper, I could have sent you a roll.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

The Bitcoin Magazine should be far better then Coineer's

but when will it come out?  Sad
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh

No pics? Do tell. When will mine arrive?
Activity: 740
Hello world!

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
It's great to see that the magazine will really be shipping "soon". I remember on Feb 9th, 2012 when I paid for the first issue that it would be shipping "soon". It's great to see how much progress has been made. Wait a minute . . . there hasn't been any progress. Forget it. Go back to mining, trading, arbitrage, alt coins etc.

Thats the bottom line.  If nothing was paid for in advance nobody would complain ( ok , there probably would be some trolls that would complain even then Smiley   )

Heard loud and clear. You'll have the news you're looking for this week.  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WTF is going on with this magazine?? there is enough **** out there to write a book about bitcoin, let alone a damn magazine  !
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

May, June or July, or should we layout that last?
Pages:
Jump to: