Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 38. (Read 93728 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Ugh... I am looking forward to seeing the magazine, but what a fucking pompous title for this thread...

Good point. Changed.

Thank you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I'd put some at my dentist/doctors office if you would sell me a few magazines. What are the prices going to be? and do you accept BTC payment?

http://bitcoinmagazine.net
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I'd put some at my dentist/doctors office if you would sell me a few magazines. What are the prices going to be? and do you accept BTC payment?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Is this out yet? I checked my local B&N and they did not carry it. So I complained and demanded they start.  Grin
lol... So B&N has already agreed to carry it, the magazine isn't out, and you complained to them and demanded they start carrying it.

Stay classy, Bitcoin.  Tongue

I think I've already mentioned the timeline we're dealing with, but if there is any confusion--- distribution takes months, not weeks. Don't expect Bitcoin Magazine in your local stores before April unless you put it there yourselves.  Cheesy
I should have read more carefully.  I will start complaining as soon as it's out then. Grin
Ugh... I am looking forward to seeing the magazine, but what a fucking pompous title for this thread...

Good point. Changed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 731
Merit: 503
Libertas a calumnia
Awesome project the magazine!

I second the petition for less content, but of very high quality :-)
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Bitcoin!
I like the idea of of having 2 or 3 "pre" issues before issue #1, when it can be in B&N.  That just might fly.

Issue -2 (alpha)
Issue -1 (beta)
Issue 0 (gamma/release canditate)
Issue 1 (gold release) in B&N.
Is this out yet? I checked my local B&N and they did not carry it. So I complained and demanded they start.  Grin
lol... So B&N has already agreed to carry it, the magazine isn't out, and you complained to them and demanded they start carrying it.

I think I've already mentioned the timeline we're dealing with, but if there is any confusion--- distribution takes months, not weeks. Don't expect Bitcoin Magazine in your local stores before April unless you put it there yourselves.  Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I was there before the first magazine was ever printed...See? This is the minus first issue.
Oh yea? I was there before the minus first issue was printed, see? This is the minus second issue.
Oh yeah? I was there before all of them were printed and it was just being worked on, see? This is a chatlog.
Sup bitches. I was there when I had the idea. Mint anyone?
Or at least got the idea from somebody else like when you stole my Twunk Tank idea and tried to pawn it off as Twunker. ~TAKES handful of mints~
Mwrgblghglbrwghcrrgbl. ~Can't talk because he's shoveling bucketloads of mints into his face~
Looks like Satoshi *puts on glasses* is unremorseful.

When threads merge:

I was there before the first magazine was ever printed...See? This is the minus first issue.
Oh yea? I was there before the minus first issue was printed, see? This is the minus second issue.
Oh yeah? I was there before all of them were printed and it was just being worked on, see? This is a chatlog.
Or at least got the idea from somebody else like when you stole my Twunk Tank idea and tried to pawn it off as Twunker. ~TAKES handful of mints~
Mwrgblghglbrwghcrrgbl. ~Can't talk because he's shoveling bucketloads of mints into his face~
Looks like Satoshi *puts on glasses* is unremorseful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Send the first when it is ready, label it Issue -2. Or hurry the fuck up with B&N and make Feb Issue 0 and Get Issue 1 out in B&N next month.

Hehe. I wish it were possible to 'hurry up' with distribution.

Yeah, I'm just messing. But seriously, in ten years I want some chump to start bragging about his first issue of Bitcoin magazine to me and I whip out Issue -2.

LOL.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Send the first when it is ready, label it Issue -2. Or hurry the fuck up with B&N and make Feb Issue 0 and Get Issue 1 out in B&N next month.

Yeah, I'm just messing. But seriously, in ten years I want some chump to start bragging about his first issue of Bitcoin magazine to me and I whip out Issue -2.

LOL.

Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Casascius should release a line of peppermint shaped like his physical bitcoins.

He would call them: "Minted bitcoins".

(Fake edit: Bonus points if they contain working holograms)

LOL.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
Pages:
Jump to: