Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 35. (Read 93728 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Bitcoinmagazine.net and bittalk.tv are down, and Matthew is nowhere to be found!  Shocked

*FLAIL-FLAIL-FLAIL!!!*

I paid for the mag 9 days ago, and was just wondering how to get the digital version Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I paid Matthew to make a website for me a while ago...

Hence this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/from-the-desk-of-matthew-n-wright-63574
legendary

Is he here in Thailand now? I'm on the road as well, we should meet up.

It was a typo. He isn't in Thailand as far as I know.

If that SOB went to Pattaya without inviting us, I'm goin' to be pissed. I'm on record for saying that a convention in Pattaya was a good idea. Maybe not for Bitcoin, but still an excellent idea for other ventures. I wish I knew how to read the blockchain better. How many places in Pattaya are there that accept Bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
Has the deadline passed now for print ads?  When is the issue coming out?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Is he here in Thailand now? I'm on the road as well, we should meet up.

It was a typo. He isn't in Thailand as far as I know.
Guess I have to put out a bit of a fire here. False alarm folks.

Matthew had said that he would be on the road until Monday, Thailand South Korea time I presume. I think we should expect to hear from him within 24 hours.
Activity: 742
he must be on a cocaine and hooker binge with Zhou Tong.  both guys have been MIA for a few days now.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Just wondering if anybody has seen Matthew "Williams" Wright lately.

You just said what many are thinking.
legendary
Just wondering if anybody has seen Matthew "Williams" Wright lately.
legendary
It would be awesome if the bitcoin comic made it into the Bitcoin Magazine (someday)!

Just what we need! Funnies in Bitcoin Magazine where the Editor-in-Cheff thinks he's funny. What next? Another comic-ass posting here stating this is a great idea?

I think this is a great idea!

+1

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
It would be awesome if the bitcoin comic made it into the Bitcoin Magazine (someday)!
legendary
Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. I took these pictures when I went down to southern Indiana right before Christmas. I thought they might come in handy for an article.

I didn't know you were in E-Town then. We could have have gone to a bar in SeeMoreButts and hooked up with a couple Hoosierettes from Dudley. I grew up in Jasper County.
legendary
Activity: 1221
Merit: 1025
e-ducat.fr
Thanks Adam, got them ! Not via PM though  Wink
Buying a half page in first issue !! sending you the artwork this afternoon
Matthew, I am trying to get an ad in your first issue: please respond to PM

I never got any PM. Try emailing [email protected] where 3 different people read everything that comes in.

I am sure things are heating up as you get near the 1st release date but I have not heard back from bitcoin magazine..

Hello Boussac, check your email. I have sent two replies to you.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Would like to know if the advertising dead line is still today. Thanks.

Yep. Today is the last day we are accepting new advertisements. For all those who have previously ordered an advertisement, if you haven't had yours confirmed yet, don't worry. We're not avoiding you or ignoring our responsibilities. A few more professional members joined in the crew a bit late and wanted to redo most everything is all. That's why we're running a tad late. If we haven't contacted you, just be patient. Nothing will go to print without confirming with all parties involved.
Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. I took these pictures when I went down to southern Indiana right before Christmas. I thought they might come in handy for an article.

legendary
Activity: 1221
Merit: 1025
e-ducat.fr
Matthew, I am trying to get an ad in your first issue: please respond to PM

I never got any PM. Try emailing [email protected] where 3 different people read everything that comes in.

I am sure things are heating up as you get near the 1st release date but I have not heard back from bitcoin magazine..
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
How come the "12 Issues (Digital) + Bonus Issue + Gift" is unavailable for purchase?

I can take pre-orders for the print issues because we can send those addresses directly to the printers.

Digital downloads though would require the digital files to already be ready. Some pre-orders did get through, but I'll need to manually e-mail those individuals with an access link etc. It's much simpler for us to just sell the digital copies once there is actually something to download.
Then again, that means you're missing out on pre-funding. Just keeping a list of email-addresses and then sending out the link as soon as you have it would not be too much effort if you update the list every now and then, considering you're getting your money earlier for it.
How come the "12 Issues (Digital) + Bonus Issue + Gift" is unavailable for purchase?

I can take pre-orders for the print issues because we can send those addresses directly to the printers.

Digital downloads though would require the digital files to already be ready. Some pre-orders did get through, but I'll need to manually e-mail those individuals with an access link etc. It's much simpler for us to just sell the digital copies once there is actually something to download.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Earthling
Pages:
Jump to: