Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre Sales] 1HoDLCUB Fine Gold 999.9 Bitcoin chips - page 10. (Read 5485 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
cygan - 3
Smiley

confirmed - need this 3 goldies in my collection Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
Not sure if you wanted a confirmation of purchase. Im in for my spot #23

Hi ! hope you're fine !  Cheesy

Yes need confirmation ! list updated in the first post ! thank you a lot for your huge trust and support ! really appreciate !
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
Not sure if you wanted a confirmation of purchase. Im in for my spot #23
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone ! i hope you all are fine !  Cheesy

So here after having received the various quotes etc, the price of the 1HoDLCLUB Fine Gold 999.9 Bitcoin chips is fixed !

That's gonna be 3900$ per chips + 0.021 BTC for Loading

Which will include the chips, its capsule, its box as well as the certificate of authenticity.

As announced in the first post, a new hologram will be made exclusively for this chips.

For the moment the prepayment address will not be displayed until 21 slots are confirmed. At 21 slots confirmed production is confirmed, 35 slots are available.

Desisted slots are given on a first come first basis.

at the time of pre-payment only the 3900$ will be payable, the loading must be sent before the chips are sent when they will be revealed.

once 21 slots confirm the rest has until Friday to be taken, after that they will be closed and the process will begin !
copper member
Activity: 228
Merit: 7
Waitlist for max available. Congrats to those who grabbed a spot! Any sellers? Lol
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Put me on the waitlist too. I will take one chip depending on the price. Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 789
Merit: 131
Waitlist, please, whatever's avial
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi ! i hope you're fine !

Thank you a lot for the trust and interest !  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Waitlist for one slot (price dependent)
In Bitcoin We Trust
If you limit it to one chip per person you can reduce it to 21 total and each person on the list will get a chip Cheesy

As I said from the beginning the number of mint can go up to 35 pieces and limited to 3 people.  Smiley

and to respect all those who have booked that will not change.

If something opens up I'd be interested in 1; just missed this thread.

Hi ! i hope you're fine !

Happy new year ! and thank you a lot for your trust and interest !

No worrie i put you in the extra slots  Grin
copper member
Activity: 386
Merit: 8
If something opens up I'd be interested in 1; just missed this thread.
Activity: 570
Merit: 82
If you limit it to one chip per person you can reduce it to 21 total and each person on the list will get a chip Cheesy
In Bitcoin We Trust
Why only 21 pieces ?
Because we all love number 21! Grin
More seriously, it is 45gr of gold per piece, which is a significant amount, that x21 we arrive at 4 zero amount, and that makes a lot of Fiat money to transfer.
the number of mint could be a little more if there is demand, but I don't think it will exceed 30-35 coins at most, for the moment we stay at 21!

Like i say on the first post, "the number of mint could be a little more if there is demand, but I don't think it will exceed 30-35 coins"  Cheesy

And we are now gonna stop at 30 ! i waitin for few message, and i'm gonna confirm tomorrow the final price !
Activity: 570
Merit: 82
I will reserve 2 for now
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone again !  Grin

i updated the list for everyone !

ahah no worry to all people who are in a slots after 21, I will surely be able to produce more than 21 chips, currently I still take reservations up to 35 chips if there are still people interested, above that the places will be to reserve for if there are people who are not 'agreements with the price under slots 35.  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 315
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin
This posting is only a few hours old and I'm already to late!
Put me down in the extra interest section.

PS: Any of you reading with an extra silver Hodl coin, I would love to acquire one of the silver coins before Hodl releases his gold coin! Send me a message if anyone is willing to part ways with one of their silver Hodl coins.

Good luck on this 1HoDL!
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
I need a pager that is directly tied to your announcements so I don't miss them anymore.  lol  Put me down for a spare if you go beyond 21 I guess?  Don't care at all what number.
Activity: 399
Merit: 122
I'm interested in 26 if that becomes a thing  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Waitlist please
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
19 please

Waitlist please
Pages: