Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre Sales] 1HoDLCUB Fine Gold 999.9 Bitcoin chips - page 4. (Read 5485 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone ! i hope you all are fine and have a great sunday !

For information, the Gold coin are on their way and should arrive at the end of next week! from there the coins will start to be distributed!

As announced a few days ago in twitter(but i noticed that some are not on twitter so i announce it here too), the coins arrive in several different packages due to the large amount of gold(we're not far from 1.5kg of gold Shocked)! they are sent by 5-7 to avoid too much loss if a package should get lost!

they arrive of course with their beautiful boxes!

Thank you again everyone for your huge trust and support ! and have a beautiful Sunday !  Cheesy

In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone ! i hope you all are fine !  Grin

The Gold chips are still on the way, I think the war in Europe has changed the shipping routes because DHL has longer delivery times than before !

We are still within the 3 month deadline (Jan 23 to April 23), it was close !

Of course due to its change in delivery time, I got ahead of the upcoming collections, you could see it on Twitter!  Grin

I'm going this weekend to open a information thread on the upcoming Q2 of 1HoDLCLUB!

I hope that you all are ok ! and that you all have a great weekend!
In Bitcoin We Trust
That's a 45 Gram  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked  CHUNKY BA-BLING Goldie!  Gosh, I hope they make a slab big enough for it, will have to remember to include the weight, so they can put it on the banner. WOWZERS
   I think its the same size as the other coins 39mm. Gold is more dense so it takes more weight to get to same size. I think im right with that? But definitely want the banner to include that 45g. Its a work of art and definitely the jewel in my collection.

Yes you are right ! need more gold to make it 39mm ! and btw it's write on the coin that's 45g of Fine gold !  Grin
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
That's a 45 Gram  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked  CHUNKY BA-BLING Goldie!  Gosh, I hope they make a slab big enough for it, will have to remember to include the weight, so they can put it on the banner. WOWZERS
   I think its the same size as the other coins 39mm. Gold is more dense so it takes more weight to get to same size. I think im right with that? But definitely want the banner to include that 45g. Its a work of art and definitely the jewel in my collection.
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
copper member
Those are sharp looking Goldies  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked    BA-BLING
cant wait to see it with the hologram and in that custom box.
Those are sharp looking Goldies  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked    BA-BLING
In Bitcoin We Trust
Mister~
Where did you land on a loaded value for these?
I know there were a lot of opinions, but not sure there was ever a consensus or that you made a decision?
Thanks!

Hi ! i hope you're fine !  Grin

Yes as 2stout said it was decided on January 23 for the loading of 0.021 BTC, being a correct number of BTC and which would not be too imposing in the future, well the 21st because we all love it  Grin

The parts coins be on the way coming week, and I'm waiting for the box ! and we are all good!  Cheesy

Have a great sunday !
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
Mister~
I know there were a lot of opinions, but not sure there was ever a consensus or that you made a decision?
Thanks!

Bump

PM’d you. Mister!

received and answered  Grin

So about the denomination, thank you all for your proposal and explain ! we gonna stay around 0.021 or 0.025 ! it's look like our lucky number 21 gonna be the winner  Grin 1

I have just read the last few posts, concerning the denomination, between 21 and 25, I'm divided.
While I was eyes closed for the 21, reading previous posts, I think that the 25 has all its meaning.  
The previous coins were 500 bits and the silver 2500 bits.

All these coins including the gold one are 2021.

Our cherished number is 21 and that counts in our hearts.

50-50 here.

Wen pictures, even a hand drawing it's okay Smiley

Have a nice and warm sunday.

Hi everyone ! i hope you all are fine !  Grin

So I see a lot of sound for the 0.021! so let's go for 0.021 BTC! like jcga say "our cherised number"  Grin

Maybe you can find the design in the Bitcoin Attack book  Grin

Monday we start ! mid february prototype chips  and then all Smiley

Thank you again everyone ! really appreciate you all support and trust !

Appears this was settled and confirmed on 23 Jan 2022 that it's going to be 0.021BTC
Activity: 789
Merit: 131
Mister~
Thanks!

Bump
Activity: 789
Merit: 131
Mister~
Thanks!
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hey hey hey !  Grin

Hope everybody is fine ! i receive photo of the gold chips from the factory !!

There is :
https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1504750526000517130?s=20&t=6Pc_SDkWOOBUOk5Jb6abAA

Sorry for the quality, i'm gonna make better photos as soon i get it in hands !

All that's missing is the laser engraving of the serial numbers.

I will pay the remaining amount today and the coins should be on the way early next week!

Have a great day everyone !  Cheesy
  WOW, not sure how I missed these last week. They look amazing. Cant wait.

there is a lot of activity on the forum its time! Thank you ! the serial numbers are engraved and then they hit the road!

And at the same time the 5oz bars of the GENESIS collection are hitting the road too!  Grin
https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1505841735267717120?s=20&t=GyZqfvQcM-pkUd1u_JMKVw
those are great. Are you going to auction all 33 at once. From what ive seen auctions get hectic when u have so many going at once. How are you going to do it. This will be a big auction
  I think you should make another post about the 5 oz. Only the 33 people who bought the coin are reading this thread mostly. You should get suggestions on how to run such a big auction. Ive seen them get crazy and contentious.

You're right buddy ! i'm gonna open a thread about ! About how to tun the auction, i think it not gonna be more c omplicated than the 21 rolls who was auctionned in a single auction xD but this time i'm gonna divid in few auction to make it easier for everybody !  Grin
copper member
Hey hey hey !  Grin

There is :
https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1504750526000517130?s=20&t=6Pc_SDkWOOBUOk5Jb6abAA

I will pay the remaining amount today and the coins should be on the way early next week!

there is a lot of activity on the forum its time! Thank you ! the serial numbers are engraved and then they hit the road!

And at the same time the 5oz bars of the GENESIS collection are hitting the road too!  Grin
https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1505841735267717120?s=20&t=GyZqfvQcM-pkUd1u_JMKVw
those are great. Are you going to auction all 33 at once. From what ive seen auctions get hectic when u have so many going at once. How are you going to do it. This will be a big auction
  I think you should make another post about the 5 oz. Only the 33 people who bought the coin are reading this thread mostly. You should get suggestions on how to run such a big auction. Ive seen them get crazy and contentious.
copper member
Hey hey hey !  Grin

There is :

In Bitcoin We Trust
Hey hey hey !  Grin

There is :

copper member
Hey hey hey !  Grin

There is :

In Bitcoin We Trust
Hey hey hey !  Grin

There is :

In Bitcoin We Trust
I presume this is closed already for new commitments?

Hi ! i hope you're fine !  Cheesy

Unfortunately all the spots were taken 2 months ago now, the next all-gold coins will be the 1oz Bitcoin ingots, the pre-sale will take place after the distribution of the gold chips. Grin

I see that the Leprechauns have been busy !!!  Tongue  Plenty O' Goldies arriving this Spring  Wink

* Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone   Cheesy

ahaah exactly, little bit busy ! Goldies are arriving very soon !

Happy St. pattys day in late !
I see that the Leprechauns have been busy !!!  Tongue  Plenty O' Goldies arriving this Spring  Wink

* Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone   Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I presume this is closed already for new commitments?
Pages:
Jump to: