Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre Sales] 1HoDLCUB Fine Gold 999.9 Bitcoin chips - page 8. (Read 5485 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
I will release my #30 to whoever is on the waiting list and wants one

Hi buddy ! hope you're fine !  Grin

No problem ! slots 30 go to fattcatt !
Activity: 570
Merit: 82
I will release my #30 to whoever is on the waiting list and wants one
In Bitcoin We Trust
I'm going to drop out as well. Bit too much for me. I know I'll regret it, but so be it.

Hi buddy ! i hope you're fine !  Cheesy

Indeed it is not the cheapest coins, I completely understand!

Slots 32 go to Bitbuddy

Lovely project but I will be sitting this from the sides. Thank you and wishing you all the best of luck. Can’t wait to see pictures of the final product!

Hi buddy! hope you're fine !

no worries at all ! i totally understand ! thank you a lot for your word ! really appreciate !

Slots 22 go to Fattcatt !

UPDATE :
the pre sales will be closed tonight! which means that the remaining slots will be closed.
All the people who have confirmed their slots have until next Tuesday to make the Pre-payments. (Only the 3900$ for the production, loading need to be send at the shipping of the gold chips, not before !)
And on Wednesday the process will begin with the transfer of funds to the company's account to then pay for the gold and the production of the coins!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Lovely project but I will be sitting this from the sides. Thank you and wishing you all the best of luck. Can’t wait to see pictures of the final product!

copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I'm going to drop out as well. Bit too much for me. I know I'll regret it, but so be it.
copper member
Activity: 220
Merit: 1
if there's any left over...let me know  Smiley

Hi ! i hope you're fine !

Est2013 lefts his slots, so you get it !  Cheesy

Any left, im in
In Bitcoin We Trust

Hi ! i hope you're fine !

Est2013 lefts his slots, so you get it !  Cheesy
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
In Bitcoin We Trust
please drop my slot, im going to sit this one out.

Hi buddy! i hope you're fine ! i totally understand ! no worrie at all ! Thank you for the photo you shared ! really appreciate ! beautiful !

So your slots 19 go to xSlyy (since he requested for a lower number few days ago), the slots 28 of xSlyy go to Agrawas !

Just saw this. Will send payment shortly.

Hi buddy ! hope you're fine !

Sorry i forget to PM people !  Grin

I will take eclipse's #19 and please release my #29 and #30 to whoever is on the waiting list. Thanks Smiley

Hi buddy ! i hope you're fine !

Sorry but there was few people before you  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
Hi everyone ! i hope you all are fine !  Cheesy

So here after having received the various quotes etc, the price of the 1HoDLCLUB Fine Gold 999.9 Bitcoin chips is fixed !

That's gonna be 3900$ per chips + 0.021 BTC for Loading

Which will include the chips, its capsule, its box as well as the certificate of authenticity.

As announced in the first post, a new hologram will be made exclusively for this chips.

For the moment the prepayment address will not be displayed until 21 slots are confirmed. At 21 slots confirmed production is confirmed, 35 slots are available.

Desisted slots are given on a first come first basis.

at the time of pre-payment only the 3900$ will be payable, the loading must be sent before the chips are sent when they will be revealed.

once 21 slots confirm the rest has until Friday to be taken, after that they will be closed and the process will begin !
Just saw this. Will send payment shortly.
copper member
Activity: 940
Merit: 417
Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment
For those curious, I imagine the chip will resemble something like this but gold instead of silver

Mr. Crypto Hodl, please make a private key pit into the design of the gold coin. I helps with the aesthetics of the holo.

Activity: 570
Merit: 82
I will take eclipse's #19 and please release my #29 and #30 to whoever is on the waiting list. Thanks Smiley
copper member
Activity: 940
Merit: 417
Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment
please drop my slot, im going to sit this one out.

In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi  everyone again !

I hope you all are fine !

We have reached 27 confirmed slots ! pre payments are open, payments address are displayed in the first post !

Confirmation still pending

12 - selassiesoildier
17 - XYZo
19 - Eclipse33
20 - XYZo
22  - AT101ET
24 - SatsLife
26 - Est2013
32 - Mitchell

pre sales gonna be closed this friday at 8pm UTC, slots not confirmed at this time will be redistributed to the persons waiting for slots.

Thank you again everyone for your huge trust and support ! that's gonna be an huge Bitcoin Collectibles !

UPDATE : please very important don't forget to send me the txid after the transaction is made !
In Bitcoin We Trust
Anyone with multiple purchases willing to part with 1 coin?

Hi ! i hope you're fine !  Grin

the actual release slots go to elmejorrematador and Doserz since they are first to wait ! but no worrie we wait for other confirmation  Cheesy

I'm sure these coins will be fantastic but they are bit out of my budget; I'll forfeit my spot the next interested buyer.

Thank you a lot for your word buddy ! and no worrie about that ! slots 31 go to Doserz Smiley

I can live with only one coin seeing as so many people want one and are waiting and hoping to get one.  I will keep 14 and give up 18 to the first person on the wait list.  

Hi ! i hope you're fine ! thank you ! that's gonna be appreciate ! your slots 18 go to elmejorrematador !

Hi!
I'm unclear on the significance of the green and black members in the list.
Something about having expressed previous interest in pre-sales?
Thanks!

Hi !

I hope you're fine ! Green usernames are confirmed, black are waiting for confirmation  Smiley
Activity: 789
Merit: 131

the actual release slots go to elmejorrematador and Doserz since they are first to wait ! but no worrie we wait for other confirmation  Cheesy

I'm sure these coins will be fantastic but they are bit out of my budget; I'll forfeit my spot the next interested buyer.

Thank you a lot for your word buddy ! and no worrie about that ! slots 31 go to Doserz Smiley

I can live with only one coin seeing as so many people want one and are waiting and hoping to get one.  I will keep 14 and give up 18 to the first person on the wait list.  

Hi ! i hope you're fine ! thank you ! that's gonna be appreciate ! your slots 18 go to elmejorrematador !

Hi!
I'm unclear on the significance of the green and black members in the list.
Something about having expressed previous interest in pre-sales?
Thanks!
In Bitcoin We Trust

Activity: 249
Merit: 1
I can live with only one coin seeing as so many people want one and are waiting and hoping to get one.  I will keep 14 and give up 18 to the first person on the wait list. 
copper member
Activity: 386
Merit: 8
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
Pages:
Jump to: