Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre Sales] 1HoDLCUB Fine Gold 999.9 Bitcoin chips - page 6. (Read 5485 times)

copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
I would prefer BTC 1.0 or BTC 0.1
as much as i would love a 1BTC or 0.1 coin. I cant swing that. Im in for 0.021, or 0.022 for the year, or 0.025 like the other gentleman suggested. But if were moving off the 0.021 i think everyone needs to weigh in. We dont want the coins to show up and someone not able to fund. We probably should even send funding now to ensure everyones good.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
I would prefer BTC 1.0 or BTC 0.1

Too steep of a jump.  This would have been a need to know upfront as items aren't be sold unfunded, pretty sure such a load amount would have had an effect on purchasing/sales.  I'm on board with slimzak's suggestion of 0.025BTC for reasons he mentioned, plus it will be interesting to see when this amount is the equivalent of 45g/@1.45 Troy ounces of gold.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
Since the final number of gold chips will be 33 rather than 21, do we still have to stick to a loading of 0.021?

My suggestion is for a loading of 0.025 BTC. It is a very small BTC difference but will make sense since the loading of the silver chip was 0.0025 BTC. Therefore, the loading of the gold chip will be 10x to that of the silver chip.. Would look more asthetic when owning both Smiley

Hi everyone ! i hope you all are fine !

sorry for the little delay !

For the loading i give the choice to you all, but i need to send the design before this friday so we need to move fast  Grin

So there is the list, i adapt it to the paid order and the mint number of 33  Smiley

Pre-sales interest : [GREEN = CONFIRMED]
01 - Jcga - [PAID]
02 - Jcga - [PAID]
03 - Jcga - [PAID]
04 - anonymous - [PAID]
05 - cygan - [PAID]
06 - cygan - [PAID]
07 - cygan - [PAID]
08 - Kryptowerk - [PAID]
09 - Brlgold777 - [PAID]
10 - mortare - [PAID]
11 - haloxon - [PAID]
12 - selassiesoildier - [PAID]
13 - 2stout - [PAID]
14 - Wyospl2 - [PAID]
15 - 2stout - [PAID]
16 - Dernoste - [PAID]
17 - XYZo - [PAID]
18 - elmejorrematador
19 - xSlyy - [PAID]
20 - Brlgold777 - [PAID]
21 - lebnor - [PAID]
22 - Fattcatt - [PAID]
23 - Cryptogreatdane - [PAID]
24 - MrcryptHodl
25 - Brlgold777 - [PAID]
26 - Fattcatt - [PAID]
27 - CoinHeated - [PAID]
28 - Agrawas - [PAID]
29 - slimzak - [PAID]
30 - Fattcatt - [PAID]
31 - sweeteye
32 - Steeley - [PAID]
33 - sweeteye - [PAID]
Activity: 570
Merit: 82
Since the final number of gold chips will be 33 rather than 21, do we still have to stick to a loading of 0.021?

My suggestion is for a loading of 0.025 BTC. It is a very small BTC difference but will make sense since the loading of the silver chip was 0.0025 BTC. Therefore, the loading of the gold chip will be 10x to that of the silver chip.. Would look more asthetic when owning both Smiley

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I'm waiting for the other thread, didn't think pre-orders for the other item would be placed here.

so do i...
copper member
Activity: 386
Merit: 8
I'm waiting for the other thread, didn't think pre-orders for the other item would be placed here.
copper member
Activity: 228
Merit: 7
del. lol
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Need that link  Smiley
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
I support the final number of 33 chips. Unique and it's a nice number!

+1
I support the final number of 33 chips. Unique and it's a nice number!
copper member
Activity: 220
Merit: 1

There is no news from members in these unpaid slots !

So to prevent your serial numbers from changing, I'm going to take all the empty slots myself! it's a lot of chips(4), but I'll put them up for auction myself later Grin

Now I'm finalizing the design today and tomorrow will start the production of the first chips !

Meh. You should at least limit it to 33.
35, what an ugly piece of a number.  Cheesy
Not a prime, not the meaning of life, not the holy 21, ....

You're right for the number  Grin if everyone it's ok for that we can limit at 33, 31 members paid, and i take the 2 lefts !

-------------------------

Update :

I'm also announcing it here even though I've already put it on Twitter and sent 40 DMs in the Forum  Grin , today at 6pm UTC the sale of 1oz Bitcoin ingots takes place!

ill take one, whatever number is left.
In Bitcoin We Trust

So to prevent your serial numbers from changing, I'm going to take all the empty slots myself! it's a lot of chips(4), but I'll put them up for auction myself later Grin

Now I'm finalizing the design today and tomorrow will start the production of the first chips !

You're right for the number  Grin if everyone it's ok for that we can limit at 33, 31 members paid, and i take the 2 lefts !

-------------------------

Update :

I'm also announcing it here even though I've already put it on Twitter and sent 40 DMs in the Forum  Grin , today at 6pm UTC the sale of 1oz Bitcoin ingots takes place!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

In Bitcoin We Trust

copper member
Activity: 940
Merit: 417
Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment
I paid for chip 33. Should I now not count on getting that?

I like chip 33 also sweeteye  Wink
Activity: 789
Merit: 131
I paid for chip 33. Should I now not count on getting that?
Ok great haha! I will keep my serial number #29 as I have just purchased Silver #29 to go with the Gold Smiley
In Bitcoin We Trust
If the list is accurate, and spot "20 - XYZo" ends up not being confirmed before close, if possible, I'd like to bump my #27 spot to the #20 spot.  No biggie if I stay at #27 though.

if he stay unpaid yes  Smiley

If the 4 coins are unpaid for, wouldn't it be better to reduce the serials to 1-31 rather than keeping 1-35 and having some missing serials in between?

I never said that XD of course that if there are 4 unpaid chips the serial numbers will end up at 31  Cheesy
If the 4 coins are unpaid for, wouldn't it be better to reduce the serials to 1-31 rather than keeping 1-35 and having some missing serials in between?
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
If the list is accurate, and spot "20 - XYZo" ends up not being confirmed before close, if possible, I'd like to bump my #27 spot to the #20 spot.  No biggie if I stay at #27 though.
Pages:
Jump to: