Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre Sales] 1HoDLCUB Fine Gold 999.9 Bitcoin chips - page 7. (Read 5485 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone ! i hope you all are fine !  Grin

So the majority has paid ! there is few unpaid chips, i send DM but don't receive answer, so if tonight they are unpaid i close all the unpaid slots and start the process !

i'm actually finishing few details on the design and gonna send the first chips for production ! after receiving the first chips i'm gonna share few photos and then start the full production ! it's gonna be pretty fast !  Cheesy

the prototype will be ready around February 15th (My birthday!) and then full production will begin!

Once again, a big thank you to everyone for your trust and support ! it is really much appreciated!

I am announcing that all collections could have their gold coins or bars, it will depend on demand!

just sent you majority, I'm sorry for not sending full thing, will send soon

Hi buddy ! hope you're fine !

No worrie, and sorry for the late answer !  Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
just sent you majority, I'm sorry for not sending full thing, will send soon
In Bitcoin We Trust

As it is now the 12th, does this mean final mintage is 25?

Hi ! i hope you're fine !

Few members PM me for the delay it's normal, other i'm gonna PM it all now for know why they actualy don't pay  Cheesy

before reducing things i need to have confirmation  Grin but i think they just forget !

UPDATE : slots number 32 is empty, if nobody take it before tomorrow night it's erase !
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
Got mine paid up, thanks!  

Thank you ! Grin

Actually there is 22 gold chips pre paid on 35, 13 are waiting for payment !  Cheesy

There is the unpaid list :

04 - anonymous - [PAID]
08 - Kryptowerk
13 - 2stout - [PAID]
15 - 2stout - [PAID]
16 - Dernoste
17 - XYZo
18 - elmejorrematador
20 - XYZo
24 - SatsLife
25 - hotdog7
29 - slimzak
31 - Doserz
32 - BitBuddy60

As it is now the 12th, does this mean final mintage is 25?
In Bitcoin We Trust

Thank you ! Grin

Actually there is 22 gold chips pre paid on 35, 13 are waiting for payment !  Cheesy

There is the unpaid list :

04 - anonymous - [PAID]
08 - Kryptowerk
13 - 2stout - [PAID]
15 - 2stout - [PAID]
16 - Dernoste
17 - XYZo
18 - elmejorrematador
20 - XYZo
24 - SatsLife
25 - hotdog7
29 - slimzak
31 - Doserz
32 - BitBuddy60 lefts is slots
copper member
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
In Bitcoin We Trust
sounds good!
am already curious about the pictures and the design of the goldies Cool

Thank you ! Cheesy

if everything is smooth without delay, mid february first physical prototype  Shocked  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
sounds good!
am already curious about the pictures and the design of the goldies Cool
In Bitcoin We Trust
I'm going to drop out as well. Bit too much for me. I know I'll regret it, but so be it.

Hi buddy ! i hope you're fine !  Cheesy

Indeed it is not the cheapest coins, I completely understand!

Slots 32 go to Bitbuddy

Lovely project but I will be sitting this from the sides. Thank you and wishing you all the best of luck. Can’t wait to see pictures of the final product!

Hi buddy! hope you're fine !

no worries at all ! i totally understand ! thank you a lot for your word ! really appreciate !

Slots 22 go to Fattcatt !

UPDATE :
the pre sales will be closed tonight! which means that the remaining slots will be closed.
All the people who have confirmed their slots have until next Tuesday to make the Pre-payments. (Only the 3900$ for the production, loading need to be send at the shipping of the gold chips, not before !)
And on Wednesday the process will begin with the transfer of funds to the company's account to then pay for the gold and the production of the coins!

Assume payment is due on the 11th?  What time is the cutoff?

Hi ! hope you're fine Cheesy

Yes is today, there is not a specific cutoff, if it can be made before the end of tonight it's perfect !
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
I'm going to drop out as well. Bit too much for me. I know I'll regret it, but so be it.

Hi buddy ! i hope you're fine !  Cheesy

Indeed it is not the cheapest coins, I completely understand!

Slots 32 go to Bitbuddy

Lovely project but I will be sitting this from the sides. Thank you and wishing you all the best of luck. Can’t wait to see pictures of the final product!

Hi buddy! hope you're fine !

no worries at all ! i totally understand ! thank you a lot for your word ! really appreciate !

Slots 22 go to Fattcatt !

UPDATE :
the pre sales will be closed tonight! which means that the remaining slots will be closed.
All the people who have confirmed their slots have until next Tuesday to make the Pre-payments. (Only the 3900$ for the production, loading need to be send at the shipping of the gold chips, not before !)
And on Wednesday the process will begin with the transfer of funds to the company's account to then pay for the gold and the production of the coins!

Assume payment is due on the 11th?  What time is the cutoff?
In Bitcoin We Trust
Sorry. I am confused. Are there more available? I would definitely like 1. I sent a private message back on the 5th buy didn't get a reply and I just now followed up on this thread. Please do let me know. Thank you!

Hi buddy! i hope you're fine !

Oh sorry i see your message the 5th but forget to answer, sorry my mistake ! but the same day i put you in the slots 18 , I thought you saw him  Grin

There  :

I can live with only one coin seeing as so many people want one and are waiting and hoping to get one.  I will keep 14 and give up 18 to the first person on the wait list.  

Hi ! i hope you're fine ! thank you ! that's gonna be appreciate ! your slots 18 go to elmejorrematador !
Activity: 107
Merit: 15
Sorry. I am confused. Are there more available? I would definitely like 1. I sent a private message back on the 5th buy didn't get a reply and I just now followed up on this thread. Please do let me know. Thank you!
In Bitcoin We Trust
Activity: 789
Merit: 131
Oh, I thought it was open to discussion....I was going by what you said in the thread.

"it will be 39mm and 2mm thick chips, which will ultimately make 45gr of Fine Gold 999.9, for the denomination I do not know yet, it might be 0.021 BTC, I await your proposals!"

Anyway you shake it, they're Goldies...they'll be stylin'  Wink

Yes this is what i say "I am open to the modification but it depends on the current buyers member."  Grin

Sending balance of payment now

Thank you ! i'm gonna update the list !  Cheesy

Please check pm
In Bitcoin We Trust
Oh, I thought it was open to discussion....I was going by what you said in the thread.

"it will be 39mm and 2mm thick chips, which will ultimately make 45gr of Fine Gold 999.9, for the denomination I do not know yet, it might be 0.021 BTC, I await your proposals!"

Anyway you shake it, they're Goldies...they'll be stylin'  Wink

Yes this is what i say "I am open to the modification but it depends on the current buyers member."  Grin

Thank you ! i'm gonna update the list !  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354

Anyway you shake it, they're Goldies...they'll be stylin'  Wink
In Bitcoin We Trust
For the funding, you could do the 0.035BTC to match the number of coins produced. OR perhaps, have you seen V for Vendetta? "Remember remember the 5th of November"
A tribute the the man the lead the fight, Guy Fawkes, against the oppressors of the English people. We need more of that, everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8I8X_jQIE

0.0511 BTC  it is a Goldie, and funding should be a tad above normal, just a suggestion. OR go with 0.0115 BTC depending of the value of Btc at the time....

Hi ! i hope you're fine !  Grin

Unfortunately since everyone has accepted the pre sale with the current loading of 0.021 BTC it can be complicated to change this, I am open to the modification but it depends on the current buyers member.

cygan - 3
Smiley

payment for the 3 goldies is on the way👉9376292e5e560e346256e4c9a910fad20d65b1361e538ac5424014fd6e49d29d

Hi ! i hope you're fine !

thank you for the prompt payment ! appreciate you trust and support like always  Cheesy

--------------------------

PS : I was asked in private so I also specify it here, as soon as the Bitcoin arrives at my address they are converted into USDT.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
cygan - 3
Smiley

payment for the 3 goldies is on the way👉9376292e5e560e346256e4c9a910fad20d65b1361e538ac5424014fd6e49d29d
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
For the funding, you could do the 0.035BTC to match the number of coins produced. OR perhaps, have you seen V for Vendetta? "Remember remember the 5th of November"
A tribute the the man the lead the fight, Guy Fawkes, against the oppressors of the English people. We need more of that, everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8I8X_jQIE

0.0511 BTC  it is a Goldie, and funding should be a tad above normal, just a suggestion. OR go with 0.0115 BTC depending of the value of Btc at the time....
Pages:
Jump to: