Pages:
Author

Topic: [preANN][Airdrop] | BitBang | Safer Investments - page 2. (Read 2558 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Sounds great.  Hoping to take part in the airdrop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
I like the idea of your upcoming platform, which will make ICOs more transparent and filter out fake ones. I hope it works. Waiting for WP to understand in more details.

we are working on the whitepaper right now trying to give as much detail as we can on how it will work! Smiley and our web developer has started working on website as well! so we are moving forwards.
Almost 2000 users in discord already!
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
I like the idea of your upcoming platform, which will make ICOs more transparent and filter out fake ones. I hope it works. Waiting for WP to understand in more details.
Activity: 45
interesting project

Interesting project - No more Anonymous Devs.
How about revealing yourselves first - that would be better for making the first move.

yes, i will reveal myself first Smiley once website comes online, just need to find somebody i know so they can take a good picture, cuss the once i took looked... yeah... not so good
Activity: 198
Merit: 101

Interesting project - No more Anonymous Devs.
How about revealing yourselves first - that would be better for making the first move.
How many total token ?

There is 15M tokens in total.
Activity: 136
How many total token ?
Activity: 45
Interesting project
Where can i find your bounty program? I am interested to do this campaign. The devs are really serious with their project

You can find everything in the discord!
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
Don’t stop learning
Where can i find your bounty program? I am interested to do this campaign. The devs are really serious with their project
cool nice coin and nice comunity Smiley thanks for let me learning

glad you like the community Cheesy
Activity: 135
cool nice coin and nice comunity Smiley thanks for let me learning
Lovely concept, accurately lais out plan. Consistent and experienced team.  Kudos

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
@damasked
Lovely concept, accurately lais out plan. Consistent and experienced team.  Kudos
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
is airdrop done?
join discord.

Bitbang airdrop on discord.
https://discord.gg/tCFAUq4
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
is airdrop done?
Activity: 22
looks interesting, looking forward
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
I think you will be one of the best projects of the year 2018. And the most generous Cheesy Why waves platform?

the waves platform is know to have many shit tokens cuss it literally takes like 30 seconds to make a token, so i wanted to make it on there to be the token that helps against scams but also cuss its very fast
and very easy to use, and can be beneficial later on Smiley

Interesting reasoning behind choosing the waves platform and it will be great if BitBang becomes one of the truly legitimate waves tokens. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: