Pages:
Author

Topic: [preANN][Airdrop] | BitBang | Safer Investments - page 5. (Read 2558 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
slots available for me to participate in airdrop?
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
I'm Joined and already fill Airdrop Form . thanks  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
96 slots left in airdrop!

Interested..

I hope I am not too late today to sign up for airdrops..

I just Sign Up the fill-up form and joined the Telegram and Discord channel..

Downloaded the wavesplatform wallet...

Looking forward for this interesting project Bitbang..

I increased the amount of people that could join cuss we are growing faster then i had expected ^^
Activity: 166
96 slots left in airdrop!

Interested..

I hope I am not too late today to sign up for airdrops..

I just Sign Up the fill-up form and joined the Telegram and Discord channel..

Downloaded the wavesplatform wallet...

Looking forward for this interesting project Bitbang..
Activity: 310
join the twitter airdrop, hopely i can get one. come fast people, it is a limited seat.
Activity: 76
Already joined, good project. Hope it grows.   Grin

Filled the form, hope I'm still on time. It's not closed yet right?

Yes its still open, i need to make the airdrop amount per user smaller all the time cuss discord is getting lots of members we are 572 members so far Smiley
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Filled the form, hope I'm still on time. It's not closed yet right?
What is the guarantee of the long-term work of this project? also joined the airdrop

we will also release some more information about team once we launch website Smiley

I'm looking forward to. Will it be so long?

my web dev should be coming home very soon, and should be able to start on website Smiley hopefully we will have it up and running in feb sometime!
Activity: 154
What is the guarantee of the long-term work of this project? also joined the airdrop

we will also release some more information about team once we launch website Smiley

I'm looking forward to. Will it be so long?

I am dedicated to make it and would not be using my original account if i did not think i could pull it of Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Activity: 182
Already joined the airdrop. Hoping and wishing of success in this project.
Interesting idea but need to eventually read the whitepaper and see how the token aims to generate value to be able to fund other projects. It sounds like it needs to start with a bang   Cheesy

The software we will create is beyond any current Smiley i even have toughs about creating custom OS for mining Riggs if we get enough funds then hire really good programmers Smiley
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Interesting idea but need to eventually read the whitepaper and see how the token aims to generate value to be able to fund other projects. It sounds like it needs to start with a bang   Cheesy
Activity: 23
keep watching!
Nice project. Any mobile wallet available?

yes you can download waves android wallet Smiley just find "waves wallet" on "play store" or where ever you download your apps!
There are many projects that are similar in concept and according to plan with your project, what new services will your project offer to its users what are the advantages of your project before similar projects? What is the hard cap for your project?

We only have small ico of around 0.2 btc total for a good exchange, then what differs us is that we are going to build some very unique software that will help miners and HODL'ers and also still provide help for new coins that seam to be useful, basically we will be the gateway to safe investments! we will only fund projects that actually have some sort of good to them, for example we wont fund projects just cuss they look super slick or have super fancy websites we will get to know the team before we fund there projects Smiley don't want to say to much most of it will be little bit of a surprise
Activity: 49
There are many projects that are similar in concept and according to plan with your project, what new services will your project offer to its users what are the advantages of your project before similar projects? What is the hard cap for your project?
Pages:
Jump to: