Pages:
Author

Topic: [preANN][Airdrop] | BitBang | Safer Investments - page 4. (Read 2558 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
Post has been updated a little bit,
Why did you choose Waves platform? You funded SHIELD? Great choice. SHIELD is one of the most promising coin around.

the reason why i choose waves is cuss i have heard many bad tokens has been made in it so want to make something on the waves platform that is very good instead and prove that waves is not a shitty platform cuss of people making shitty tokens on it, and not only that but its really fast as well. and yes i support SHIELD Smiley i have talked with dev for a long time and he has got what it takes to launch shield beyond moon.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
I'm in from early member in discord, pijelly is nice dev so this could be an interesting project with the support of shield...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Why did you choose Waves platform? You funded SHIELD? Great choice. SHIELD is one of the most promising coin around.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Bang received. This project looks for real. Are there any bounties I could join?
Grin

Brand new, welcome to the forums ^^ and BitBang
Will standby for the launching and info regarding BitBang, this will be a great opportunity again this 2018, congratulations and more success to come on the  launching!

Glad to have you on board Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Will standby for the launching and info regarding BitBang, this will be a great opportunity again this 2018, congratulations and more success to come on the  launching!
In my watclist now. Im in discord dev is very active and helpful seems a one more good project created.

Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
In my watclist now. Im in discord dev is very active and helpful seems a one more good project created.
Great, hope will bet get token soon  Wink Wink

5th of feb we will start to check all submissions and remove fake once and such, that might take a day Tongue many submissions, after that we will start sending out!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Great, hope will bet get token soon  Wink Wink
Guys, also join this discord: https://discord.gg/eXkwMVn This coin is being supported by BitBang and they are holding their own airdrop.
Entry is open till January 31  Wink

please use the original link change it to this Smiley https://discord.gg/9YY2QA

Changed. Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you!
How can I check to see if I received my tokens?

5th of feb we will go though all the responses and clear out fake accounts and verify all the entries, after that we will start sending tokens, so we have not yet started sending!
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Project looks promising. I'm waiting for more information
Activity: 172
How can I check to see if I received my tokens?
community keeps growing Cheesy we are doing really good at the moment! cant wait to get website up and running Smiley and fully announce BitBang ^^
Guys, also join this discord: https://discord.gg/eXkwMVn This coin is being supported by BitBang and they are holding their own airdrop.
Entry is open till January 31  Wink

please use the original link change it to this Smiley https://discord.gg/9YY2QA
slots available for me to participate in airdrop?

yes i will close the airdrop form 5th feb Smiley
Activity: 105
slots available for me to participate in airdrop?
Airdrop seems to be still open.
Pages:
Jump to: