Pages:
Author

Topic: [preANN][Airdrop] | BitBang | Safer Investments - page 3. (Read 2558 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
Love how they communicate with the member, also impressive work progress.. Looking forward

yes i'am doing everything i can to make the project go forward ^^
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Love how they communicate with the member, also impressive work progress.. Looking forward
1235 discord members! lets go

its growing like crazy Smiley glad people support the project!
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
1235 discord members! lets go
we are growing stronger by the day Smiley
reserve translation Vietnamese if dev need Pm me. This interesting project with the trust team, i like it. Good luck success!

I will pm if we need translations Smiley
Activity: 126
reserve translation Vietnamese if dev need Pm me. This interesting project with the trust team, i like it. Good luck success!
I think you will be one of the best projects of the year 2018. And the most generous Cheesy Why waves platform?

the waves platform is know to have many shit tokens cuss it literally takes like 30 seconds to make a token, so i wanted to make it on there to be the token that helps against scams but also cuss its very fast
and very easy to use, and can be beneficial later on Smiley
Activity: 154
I think you will be one of the best projects of the year 2018. And the most generous Cheesy Why waves platform?
This project looks interesting I'm gonna stay in here for few month and monitor the activity and the road to moon! Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin

looking forward to seeing you here! Cheesy
Sounds interesting I have joined your airdrop and discord channel...

Love the design looks great Smiley

Thanks Cheesy
Activity: 6
Looks good, im interested
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Sounds interesting I have joined your airdrop and discord channel...

Love the design looks great Smiley
Activity: 224
reserved!
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
This thread doesn't explain almost anything about the project, but since you have correctly called it a PRE-ANN you are excused. Anyway I've subscribed for the upcoming airdrop, for the case the ANN will be interesting Smiley

yeah, the post will be updated a lot once website and all of that is done Smiley this is just so people can start to know about the token Smiley airdrop, and the bounties, basically just spreading the word Smiley

We will patiently wait for the website to be ready. Good idea to start to spread the word. There are so many projects around, you have to start early to get more attention.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
This project looks interesting I'm gonna stay in here for few month and monitor the activity and the road to moon! Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin
Bang received. This project looks for real. Are there any bounties I could join?

Some bounties can be found in the #bounty channel in discord.

yeah bounties wont be displayed on ann ^^ cuss only people that join coin will be able to see ^^
Activity: 105
Bang received. This project looks for real. Are there any bounties I could join?

Some bounties can be found in the #bounty channel in discord.
airdrop end?

Airdrop will end 5th of Feb or when it hits hard-cap of 350 tokens per user.

Right now its 300000 / 572 = 524 BANG per users

all this information will be on the post in the next few days

Activity: 172
airdrop end?
Pages:
Jump to: