Pages:
Author

Topic: [preANN][Airdrop] | BitBang | Safer Investments - page 7. (Read 2558 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
any android wallet? or any exchange. I am eligible for the airdrop as an early member. but not wallet. so plz response

i just googled "waves android wallet" and it came up, check on your phone Smiley and you will find it its called "waves wallet"
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
any android wallet? or any exchange. I am eligible for the airdrop as an early member. but not wallet. so plz response
airdrop will be reheld as manny fake accounts was registered! so join now and have a chance of getting on that 160 slot list! airdrop will be held tomorrow instead! waiting for early members to respond!
Activity: 349
I decided to take part in this project too
This thread doesn't explain almost anything about the project, but since you have correctly called it a PRE-ANN you are excused. Anyway I've subscribed for the upcoming airdrop, for the case the ANN will be interesting Smiley

yeah, the post will be updated a lot once website and all of that is done Smiley this is just so people can start to know about the token Smiley airdrop, and the bounties, basically just spreading the word Smiley
Activity: 277
We want to launch website and post roadmap before airdrop, he is a very good developer and is constantly active.Anyway I've subscribed for the upcoming airdrop, for the case the ANN will be interesting
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
Looking forward to it---just joined the airdrop
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
sweet logo, keep them airdrops coming.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Good project...just joined the air drop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
This thread doesn't explain almost anything about the project, but since you have correctly called it a PRE-ANN you are excused. Anyway I've subscribed for the upcoming airdrop, for the case the ANN will be interesting Smiley
96 slots left in airdrop!
Is Bitbang related to Shield in any way?  Cool

not really i just funded shield as i believe in NullFunction, he is a very good developer and is constantly active Smiley that is why i funded shield with 150k Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
published airdrop form now that way when we start sending out payments it will be calmer when people are joining airdrop!

Thanks, I join it !
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Is Bitbang related to Shield in any way?  Cool
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Ready to get this token...yet in on discord..
published airdrop form now that way when we start sending out payments it will be calmer when people are joining airdrop!
Glad to see so many people interested Smiley
Activity: 11
reserved!! Wink
Activity: 19
Interesting project
It looks interesting. Airdrop is also planned for February - March?

Airdrop should be around feb-mar as my web developer is not currently home and able to work on website Smiley, we want to launch website and post roadmap before airdrop Wink
Pages:
Jump to: