Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN][JONES|SCRYPT| LAUNCH POSTPONED| - page 10. (Read 32515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
launched moveed back another 2 hours it seems. 2am EST now.:/
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
i assume all the rigs are going to be rented out.... :/ slim pickings in altland lately, at least its not as crap looking as quartz i guess
luckily i have alll these these useless KnC titans to hash rape, not like they're doing anything better on LTC anyways... Cheesy

Providing there is a pool up and running for your to hash rape on!!  Cheesy

here :-)

Providing a source gets posted!!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
i assume all the rigs are going to be rented out.... :/ slim pickings in altland lately, at least its not as crap looking as quartz i guess
luckily i have alll these these useless KnC titans to hash rape, not like they're doing anything better on LTC anyways... Cheesy

Providing there is a pool up and running for your to hash rape on!!  Cheesy

here :-)
legendary

Providing there is a pool up and running for your to hash rape on!!  Cheesy
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
When is the launch for this coin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
@actualadvicebtc
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
zeitgeist
NWO

Alex Jones Huh

l think its a winner already!
sarcastic Grin
Please give us some new teach, usability ,new kind of wallet ...something good
name or meme it's not important no more..! and we will be satisfied Cool

So will be a new contdown or not?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
zeitgeist
NWO

Alex Jones Huh

l think its a winner already!
sarcastic Grin
Please give us some new teach, usability ,new kind of wallet ...something good
name or meme it's not important no more..! and we will be satisfied Cool
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
asics boy dont change that low coin total with around 100 coins per block
legendary
As for launch time, I guess it should be where most of the miners are.  If you move it back it's late here in the US (eastern) and very early in Europe.  Why don't you do a 8AM Eastern time launch, you get the US and Europe during the awake hours.  Hate late night launches (because I have to be up a 5:30AM for work)...  If you are hoping for farms from China then the nighttime launch is what we get.
Activity: 322
How about posting some specs?  Total number of coins? Rewards? ect...

What specs would you guys like, I can adjust them to meet your preference. Just let me know now as my focus is on features and a partnership with infowars.com for their store and millions of listeners/customers!

Miners/traders tell me your favorite specs for a crypto, We want exchange appreciation (rapidly increasing value) but consistent value preservation.

Also is there going to be a premine (instamined or hidden), that is a coin killer right there?  I (and this is just my opinion) like coins with a 25-100 coin per block rate.  Make too many, the price plummets, don't make enough and people lose interest.

No Premine, Nothing hidden, Everything transparent!

Great!!!  Too many DEVs hide the premine, dump the coin and *poof* they are gone!!!

So sad and so true. That would be against everything we stand for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
are you realy serious to creat "JONES"
more people will be love it  Cheesy

but not for me  Cool

waiting for detail and hope i can mine it

whats algo do you mine on your system?
pluck
are you realy serious to creat "JONES"
more people will be love it  Cheesy

but not for me  Cool

waiting for detail and hope i can mine it

whats algo do you mine on your system?
legendary
How about posting some specs?  Total number of coins? Rewards? ect...

What specs would you guys like, I can adjust them to meet your preference. Just let me know now as my focus is on features and a partnership with infowars.com for their store and millions of listeners/customers!

Miners/traders tell me your favorite specs for a crypto, We want exchange appreciation (rapidly increasing value) but consistent value preservation.

Also is there going to be a premine (instamined or hidden), that is a coin killer right there?  I (and this is just my opinion) like coins with a 25-100 coin per block rate.  Make too many, the price plummets, don't make enough and people lose interest.

Great!!!  Too many DEVs hide the premine, dump the coin and *poof* they are gone!!!
How about posting some specs?  Total number of coins? Rewards? ect...

Also is there going to be a premine (instamined or hidden), that is a coin killer right there?  I (and this is just my opinion) like coins with a 25-100 coin per block rate.  Make too many, the price plummets, don't make enough and people lose interest.

legendary

Also is there going to be a premine (instamined or hidden), that is a coin killer right there?  I (and this is just my opinion) like coins with a 25-100 coin per block rate.  Make too many, the price plummets, don't make enough and people lose interest.

Be Victorious with Jones Coin!
Exchange Ticker: V
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Launch it a lil' bit later and I'm in with a pool Smiley

What time would you want the launch OC and I will adjust the time. I Have a conference call, so that will be beneficial. Let me know.

2 hours later would be perfect for me, pool would be http://jones.suprnova.cc

Done and Done. We will adjust the launch clock accordingly! Thank you! Put in a good word at the exchanges once you review the code.  Smiley

Okay cool, you can add the pool to the OP if you want, i'll be ready tomorrow Smiley

Launch it a lil' bit later and I'm in with a pool Smiley

What time would you want the launch OC and I will adjust the time. I Have a conference call, so that will be beneficial. Let me know.

2 hours later would be perfect for me, pool would be http://jones.suprnova.cc

Done and Done. We will adjust the launch clock accordingly! Thank you! Put in a good word at the exchanges once you review the code.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: