Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN][JONES|SCRYPT| LAUNCH POSTPONED| - page 6. (Read 32515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000
https://bata.io
um did the heading of this topic just change to launch in 5 hours?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Is release still planned to be on time or will it be delayed?

Everyones working hard and testing pos to ensure things won't break for a smooth launch. We are leaving the specs the way they are as development cost are real and the community will need bounties for articles, promotions and marketing. Block-chain jobs are required for master-nodes, seeds, master traders, anonymous attributes and feature development all of which is ongoing and requires talented programmers to be re-imbursed and continuously working.

If you do not understand that than move on to another short lived coin. We won't blame you, as you will always be welcomed backed later on once you see our coins performance!

We have decided to remove the development fund that was intended for us and we will work for free on this coin to establish our name. Those coins will be offered up for sale to the community for those that wish to purchase them at a discounted rate. All unsold coins will be destroyed. 43,333 are available. Will post detail shortly.

are you sell your COIN ?? but you say not ICO
are you have coin before launch ?? but you say no premine

be clear don't make more people confused and not interesting about your coin

I was kind of wondering the same thing.  They should just put the coins in a faucet and let people get them free every hour, otherwise it turns into an ICO/premine situation which OP said they were trying to avoid.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
Is release still planned to be on time or will it be delayed?

Everyones working hard and testing pos to ensure things won't break for a smooth launch. We are leaving the specs the way they are as development cost are real and the community will need bounties for articles, promotions and marketing. Block-chain jobs are required for master-nodes, seeds, master traders, anonymous attributes and feature development all of which is ongoing and requires talented programmers to be re-imbursed and continuously working.

If you do not understand that than move on to another short lived coin. We won't blame you, as you will always be welcomed backed later on once you see our coins performance!

We have decided to remove the development fund that was intended for us and we will work for free on this coin to establish our name. Those coins will be offered up for sale to the community for those that wish to purchase them at a discounted rate. All unsold coins will be destroyed. 43,333 are available. Will post detail shortly.

are you sell your COIN ?? but you say not ICO
are you have coin before launch ?? but you say no premine

be clear don't make more people confused and not interesting about your coin
legendary
Activity: 952
Looks like a 129,299 Pre-Mine.  No Thanks.

Dynamic POW Block Reward (Avg. Est.):
Pre-MineBlock 1:
Pre-Mine-43,333 Community Bounties,
Pre-Mine43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
Pre-Mine43,333 Development fund
Block 2-75 = 7 (Fair Launch)
Block 76-776 = 1776
Block 777-1076 = 76
Block 1077-1775 = 276
Block 1776-1984 = 1776
Activity: 425
so just to be clear, do miners have to wait another 2 hours after announcement is finally made?

think so
because not every miners can press f5 every minute  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1624
https://bata.io
so just to be clear, do miners have to wait another 2 hours after announcement is finally made?
Hopefully this coin is running soon.  It's already 6:30 am EST (-5 GMT)
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Remember DNotes if you guys hate premined coins. It started with 10% premine, didn't get much traction for months and look where it is now. You can always create something worthy if you have good intentions. Developers are not here to work for free. If you think that most of the coins which start with no premine/ICO/IPO and such are OK then think again.
43,333 Development fund

Just saw that.  Why do you need so many coins for development?
Rented a rig for 1 day and pointed it at suprnova.  Hopefully this coin goes online sometime during the 24 hours.  It only cost $4 for the rental so not a huge loss if you push it back.

when complete the code new 2 hour countdown will be set. i don't know when it happens
Activity: 519
When is launching?any new cowndown or?
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
So it's now 4AM what's the word?
Activity: 252
I requested to join the ToxID, don't know if you all are using it still but I thought I would check it out and join the convo if there is anyone on Cheesy

Awesome, Add us. takes a moment because of the encryption but everyone is welcome to the chatroom.
Been waiting for a while now (over an hour), still haven't gotten added to the chat, here is the ID I sent a req to:

20249DD7F216974A612BB048EE23CE1D782E310A9DB4FAB92D4E03FA26A8634ADEF79A0E2874

My name is the same as BCT, "Melwinder"
Activity: 322
I requested to join the ToxID, don't know if you all are using it still but I thought I would check it out and join the convo if there is anyone on Cheesy

Awesome, Add us. takes a moment because of the encryption but everyone is welcome to the chatroom.
Activity: 252
While everyones waiting  Cool

We will Adjust the code and launch with a 2 hour countdown once its completed.

Launch at the time you said, you have already delayed once. Quit waffling and burn the excess if you want this to be anything but a joke.

We are burning. Your handling the marketing  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: