Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN][JONES|SCRYPT| LAUNCH POSTPONED| - page 9. (Read 32515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
looks like this is a tribute to the man himself MR Alexander Jones...

you are the resistance

http://Infowars.
*EDIT  better not be no fucking premine

NO PREMINE! NO ICO! NO IPO! NO ICO! NO NEGATIVES!

Isn't that a premine?:

Dynamic POW Block Reward (Avg. Est.):
Block 1:
43,333 Community Bounties,
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

Yeah what's up with that Jarvis?

How do you want to compensate the community for bounties, outside developers & blockchain jobs like masternodes? Don't you want a long-term project?

By mining, just like the rest of us. It is up to you to make the coin gain value, you can trade accordingly, you have the upper hand, the rest of us will just speculate on what you might be up to.

I used to be a hardcore miner and loved it, so I understand where your coming from, plenty of hard work mining. I value it. There are other factors to consider for this project. There are real cost associated with producing an awesome coin and the community bounty block are not a personal pre-mine as those funds will be in a public address spent just on development. The blockchain jobs go to people like yourself. We can adjust things but I would advice against it. Some people can't afford hardware but have other skillset's that are required for successful project that lasts.

"NO PREMINE! NO ICO! NO IPO! NO ICO! NO NEGATIVES!"

Why did you make this remark earlier? after i read that I made up my mind to give it a go, now you change your stance.

If you must have premine Put it escrow and have them NOT stake a single coin because that pre-mine percentange is going to increase exponentially.

Doesn't sound like you're too confident about your coin since you want to get paid in advance. Take a look at GRAM, latest pre-mine dump scam, too soon for another risk like this.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://www.suchpool.pw/jones/ ready for pre-reg and will be up at launch!

Awesome! you guys Rock!

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
https://www.suchpool.pw/jones/ ready for pre-reg and will be up at launch!

you are the resistance

*EDIT  better not be no fucking premine

Isn't that a premine?:

Block 1:
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

How do you want to compensate the community for bounties, outside developers & blockchain jobs like masternodes? Don't you want a long-term project?

By mining, just like the rest of us. It is up to you to make the coin gain value, you can trade accordingly, you have the upper hand, the rest of us will just speculate on what you might be up to.

I used to be a hardcore miner and loved it, so I understand where your coming from, plenty of hard work mining. I value it. There are other factors to consider for this project. There are real cost associated with producing an awesome coin and the community bounty block are not a personal pre-mine as those funds will be in a public address spent just on development. The blockchain jobs go to people like yourself. We can adjust things but I would advice against it. Some people can't afford hardware but have other skillset's that are required for successful projects that lasts.
Jarvis, can you explain why you went away for 1+year? I'm just checking out your post history and I'm questioning whether this account has been bought off or not.

Over a year ago a coin was created that scammed the community and everyone was looking for a developer to restore it. I stepped up to the plate and restored it for the community. It wasn't long before the previous scamming developer sent attack trolls my way and began harassing me everywhere with personal life threatening attacks. So I offered to pass the development over to a new dev and provide support, but no one stepped up to the plate. I have since been planing a coin launch of my own and here we are today.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We need a special algorithm! Pluck?
legendary

you are the resistance

*EDIT  better not be no fucking premine

Isn't that a premine?:

Block 1:
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Jarvis, can you explain why you went away for 1+year? I'm just checking out your post history and I'm questioning whether this account has been bought off or not.

you are the resistance

Isn't that a premine?:

Block 1:
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

legendary

you are the resistance

Isn't that a premine?:

Block 1:
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

Don't Rent rigs yet. We are working hard to deliver but it may take us a bit longer than expected to launch and we might need to re-schedule for tomorrow. Will keep you posted.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
before i mine or trade now i need POD can you give POD from cryptoasian or other source?
so many shitcoin launch in this week

you must not have mined or traded in a while..
https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian/status/591424784162037760
dudes not even doing it these days.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
JONES =  JOMBLO NGENES

Im very2 interisting .... we in here same JONES  Grin

Go Jones ...

the dev must be from the same country as us kwakaka
Activity: 380
We don't need another clone of litecoin with same scrypt algo. Nobody will buy it, stop please.

What algo would you like? Let me know what you all prefer.

Keep it Scrypt.

Scrypt!
legendary
Activity: 1946
My mule don't like people laughing
We don't need another clone of litecoin with same scrypt algo. Nobody will buy it, stop please.

What algo would you like? Let me know what you all prefer.

Keep it Scrypt.
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
are you realy serious to creat "JONES"
more people will be love it  Cheesy

but not for me  Cool

waiting for detail and hope i can mine it

whats algo do you mine on your system?

i like sha256 Smiley
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
before i mine or trade now i need POD can you give POD from cryptoasian or other source?
so many shitcoin launch in this week
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
My rigs rdy !
Activity: 270
Hah.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
launched moveed back another 2 hours it seems. 2am EST now.:/