Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN][JONES|SCRYPT| LAUNCH POSTPONED| - page 5. (Read 32515 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I love Alex Jones!  COUNT ME IN Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
PRE-MINE WILL BE SENT TO ALEX JONES FOR A GIVEAWAY ON HIS SHOW TO MILLIONS OF LISTENERS, 5 COINS PER INFO-WARRIOR! WE ARE REACHING OUT TO THEM FOR THE DISTRIBUTION! DETAILS AND WILL BE POSTED WHEN AVAILABLE! WE ARE ALSO REACHING OUT TO MAX KEISER!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Look like dev bailed out

Maybe because he was trying to slip by a pre-mine.  Nothing in the coin for him now.

pre-mine is not needed for him to profit from his own coin. But that takes actually making an effort. Check out the qtz dev and his reaction to the fud - he traded it. Means he had buy support on his coin, mined his coin and up until now is working on it and will continue to (touch wood), not for us but for his own shares to gain more value. Developers have the final say on a coins chance for appreciation. Pre-mines are just a way to get paid in advance for something they will most likely not deliver.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Look like dev bailed out

Maybe because he was trying to slip by a pre-mine.  Nothing in the coin for him now.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
Look like dev bailed out
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

What kind of fuckery is this? You made me miss the Slick Rick gig .............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzbOJsgCoh0

Activity: 425
and we wait....
We wait some more....

too long as for me. what dev waiting for?
Activity: 490
Hey everyone, we just got back from some much needed sleep. We are getting things completed and will post a countdown timer once we are ready.

Dev have you read my message?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11211190
Please clarify the situation to help the community to be sure of your intentions
Activity: 322
Hey everyone, we just got back from some much needed sleep. We are getting things completed and will post a countdown timer once we are ready.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
ive actually come up with this idea myself but so far i have been unable to get alex to  respond...
legendary
so.....

Can you say "Clusterfuck?", sure I knew you could...
Activity: 490
I don't understand if the pre-mine will be or not.

1)If the premine at block 1 will exist, i'm offering as an escrow
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036661.new#new
little fee just to keep the amount secure.

2)If the premine at block 1 will not exist, please dev update the first page.

Thank you
legendary
How about posting some specs?  Total number of coins? Rewards? ect...

What specs would you guys like, I can adjust them to meet your preference. Just let me know now as my focus is on features and a partnership with infowars.com for their store and millions of listeners/customers!

Miners/traders tell me your favorite specs for a crypto, We want exchange appreciation (rapidly increasing value) but consistent value preservation.

Also is there going to be a premine (instamined or hidden), that is a coin killer right there?  I (and this is just my opinion) like coins with a 25-100 coin per block rate.  Make too many, the price plummets, don't make enough and people lose interest.

No Premine, Nothing hidden, Everything transparent!

Looks like a 129,299 Pre-Mine.  No Thanks.

Dynamic POW Block Reward (Avg. Est.):
Pre-MineBlock 1:
Pre-Mine-43,333 Community Bounties,
Pre-Mine43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
Pre-Mine43,333 Development fund

Well once again, we have been lied to by a DEV.  Launch coin, get on exchange, dump premine, profit, bolt...

There will not be premine, the dev postponed launch to fix this cause community wasnt happy about the premine.

OK, only bringing it up because we have all been burned by so many DEVs!!!
legendary
Activity: 1624
https://bata.io
so what is the launch time?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
How about posting some specs?  Total number of coins? Rewards? ect...

What specs would you guys like, I can adjust them to meet your preference. Just let me know now as my focus is on features and a partnership with infowars.com for their store and millions of listeners/customers!

Miners/traders tell me your favorite specs for a crypto, We want exchange appreciation (rapidly increasing value) but consistent value preservation.

Also is there going to be a premine (instamined or hidden), that is a coin killer right there?  I (and this is just my opinion) like coins with a 25-100 coin per block rate.  Make too many, the price plummets, don't make enough and people lose interest.

Looks like a 129,299 Pre-Mine.  No Thanks.

Pre-MineBlock 1:

Well once again, we have been lied to by a DEV.  Launch coin, get on exchange, dump premine, profit, bolt...

There will not be premine, the dev postponed launch to fix this cause community wasnt happy about the premine.

ok im back in
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin

Also is there going to be a premine (instamined or hidden), that is a coin killer right there?  I (and this is just my opinion) like coins with a 25-100 coin per block rate.  Make too many, the price plummets, don't make enough and people lose interest.

Pre-MineBlock 1:

Well once again, we have been lied to by a DEV.  Launch coin, get on exchange, dump premine, profit, bolt...

legendary

Pre-MineBlock 1:

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
a fucking premine ...NOOOO no one will invest   Cry
legendary
Activity: 1848
A faucet would be the most transparent way to go
legendary
Activity: 1624