Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN][JONES|SCRYPT| LAUNCH POSTPONED| - page 3. (Read 32515 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Mr Jones already cost me a .5BTC on the rental dev you really screwed his name and work

Never rent till it is announced and wallets become available and pools active. Send us your jones address once the wallet is released and we will send you a bounty.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Today is the day, will let everyone now once we are ready. Don't rent rigs till we give the go ahead.

Well, give a heads up at least 2 hours before the launch than.
Activity: 322
Today is the day, will let everyone now once we are ready. Don't rent rigs till we give the go ahead.
Activity: 363
Mr Jones already cost me a .5BTC on the rental dev you really screwed his name and work

How is it possible to lose .5 btc on this already?? I mean, I understand how physically someone could spend all that money on a rig and leave it pointed at nothing inexplicably. But the level of stupidity required would be....astronomical.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
This coin is really turning into a joke!!  It's below a shit coin, on the verge of being a Ryan coin!!!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
how long is 4 hrs
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
alex has stated that his life, family and savings are on the line. so is mine  RISE UP!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
he is actually talking about the derivatives market whitch is a bet on profits derived from assets u can find more info here http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2013/03/worldwide-derivatives-market-estimated-as-big-as-1-2-quadrillion-as-banks-fight-efforts-to-rein-it-in.html

Yeah, I just watched it again and I understand. Nevertheless... these guys are cancer. You know why? Because if they are not paid - they will be killed for what they are saying. It's that simple.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
You guys are just fine. Our crazy-Jones-type guy here is in our Parliament which is worse...

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WiqtFnOtP4 - you don't need to understand what he says... just look to his eyes. Brainwashed.... Grin
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
really ... i used to think that too until i researched alex 1000 times and have always found it is much worse than what he says better wake up and see the snare tightening all around u ..  

Huh... just noticed that this is mentioned Jones. Well, I've never heard of him, but he said 2 BS

1. 2.2 Quadrillion worldwide debt. Then he said "Do the math! That's 100 trillion.. excuse me... 1000 trillion that they said we owe.".

2.2 Quadrillion is nowhere near to the worldwide debt, because money in circulation around the world are about 75-80 trillion. Also, 2.2 Quadrillion is 2.2k thousand trillion Mr. Jones, not 1k. Smiley

2. "Our real debt is 90 trillion."

Given the number of money in circulation... that is a big bs again. External (official) US debt is about 19-20 trillion.

We have similar guy here in Bulgaria. I believe that 95% of them are paid... the rest are just crazy.

he is actually talking about the derivatives market whitch is a bet on profits derived from assets u can find more info here http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2013/03/worldwide-derivatives-market-estimated-as-big-as-1-2-quadrillion-as-banks-fight-efforts-to-rein-it-in.html
Activity: 363
really ... i used to think that too until i researched alex 1000 times and have always found it is much worse than what he says better wake up and see the snare tightening all around u ..  

Huh... just noticed that this is mentioned Jones. Well, I've never heard of him, but he said 2 BS

1. 2.2 Quadrillion worldwide debt. Then he said "Do the math! That's 100 trillion.. excuse me... 1000 trillion that they said we owe.".

2.2 Quadrillion is nowhere near to the worldwide debt, because money in circulation around the world are about 75-80 trillion. Also, 2.2 Quadrillion is 2.2k thousand trillion Mr. Jones, not 1k. Smiley

Given the number of money in circulation... that is a big bs again. External (official) US debt is about 19-20 trillion.

We have similar guy here in Bulgaria. I believe that 95% of them are paid... the rest are just crazy.

Never get into it with these guys unless you want to have your brain melted by the dumbest conspiracy theories ever. Just mine it, take the money, and move on.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
dude you don't want to start presenting facts and/or logic to alex jones or his fans.  This is probably your first encounter with him which can be shocking but he is just another stupid power hungry shit head celebrity.  We have tons of them here in America.
legendary
@FAILCommunity

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
@FAILCommunity
here is something you should watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXaYNtMIGUY

http://youtu.be/NXaYNtMIGUY?t=93

You better are joking with this one, because this guy does not have a clue on what he is talking about. Maybe he is comedian idk....
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
The people are jonesing for some jones.

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
no i found that pic in these forums and I made a meme from it and i liked it so much i kept it ..or should i say klept it ...lol

KLEPT IT lol

here is something you should watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXaYNtMIGUY

and read

http://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf

get ready for the revolution
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Judging by your avatar, I guess you are a Grease guy. Haha. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: