Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 10. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I'm quite confident that predict crypto prices is almost impossibile..market is too volatile, with low capitalization so easily manipulated by big investors...
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
As we know that the market is very dependent on bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin rises then the price of altcoins also rises, and the thing that can make the market improve is that strict regulations are immediately made.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
The more uncertainties on the market, the more various predictions appear. Ranging from funny to terrifying. Personally, I am ready for any outcome of events, I know that in the end the blockchain will be at its best.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
It is very difficult to predict what will happen next with Cryptocurrency price, everyone hopes for the price increase, but many people have already left, I hope that I will wait for the long-awaited growth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
For me cryptocurrency will also be difficult to predict, but the condition of the crypto price this year also began to crawl up, so for us there are still many opportunities to get profits in the near future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
if in my opinion predicting the crypto currency is very difficult so many people who predict it always fails or is not right, so crypto is indeed very difficult to predict
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Even taking into account the forecasts of authoritative people do not need to literally, using the example of even that very Chinese new year, that everyone started talking about growth. But in fact this has never happened.
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
The price of any digital currency depends on the desire of people to buy it. Therefore, if they buy or promote digital currency, the price will continue to grow.
Activity: 517
it is easier to predict at short price fluctuations than at long-term
to make a prediction actually we both have to do research on the assets we will buy. no exception for long-term or short-term investments. but to make market predictions now very difficult, in fact many predictions are wrong.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

The price may go up and down in its cycle but its value will increase over time and depends on stratergy and roadmap of each project
Activity: 434
If you know how to time travel, yes you can. But kidding aside, prediction using technical analysis with bitcoin can work sometimes when the market is still very healthy. But sometimes a huge manipulation gets in the way and their predictions  does not happen and it's usually the opposite.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
it is easier to predict at short price fluctuations than at long-term
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Seems we are going to recover after all this time finally we see some green on market and all crypto community talk about coming bull market as all think button for BTC was already touched so soon we will see long bool and institutional money in the crypto market so work hard and wait for good news from market.
Activity: 448
It is extremely hard but I assure you that nobody can predict the crypto prices in a long term, because the market is too volatile and unpredictable. Make your own investigation and do not lose time with fake experts.
It is possible with great luck to give a series of successful predictions about the price movement up or down, but to break through a specific figure, it is already on the verge of fantasy
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well, the good thing and the bad thing of this market is that it can't be controlled and it can't be predicted. That is why there is no guru in this industry. It is free of all kind of technical analysts and it will remain free.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
There is no exact prediction because the prediction is just a guess. but, these predictions can occur if we do research from various things so that the prediction is not too deviant, of course, it must be based on science such as reading history charts or other fundamental factors. Not only in the cryptocurrency market, but the stock market is also the same as the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
It is extremely hard but I assure you that nobody can predict the crypto prices in a long term, because the market is too volatile and unpredictable. Make your own investigation and do not lose time with fake experts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
There have been a lot of attempts and now there are still big attempts to change or predict possible opportunities to solve the situation. But as for talking about this really for sure, I do not think that this is so.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It seems to me that predicting the price of cryptocurrency is quite difficult. However, if you study the market, focus on the stock exchange and constantly improve your knowledge in this area, you can predict jumps and drops. Everyone now hopes for the market's growth, and I also hope for it, and I am sure it will all happen and it will be possible to receive profits from advance.
Activity: 158
I think predict cryptocurrency price movements is possible. It’s enough to know the fundamental factors, namely the key events for tokens. Usually their prices begin to rise on these dates. In addition,  main indicators  - RCI, MACD and others, along with indicators of trading volumes, show good results on H-1 and H-4 timeframes.
And to be able to analyze like that, we have to have a huge amount of knowledge and experience to be able to make right or approximate predictions. Most traders can predict trends based on their chart analysis experience
Pages:
Jump to: