Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 7. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
Sometimes someone's prediction might gonna be happen, some also are just too close for the price, and there are also predictions that are way too far from the real price. I think we cannot trust anybody's prediction however we can get ideas on several people's prediction and take the decision what to invest for the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Well, not entirely. They are following certain patterns during the time of "stabilized" market, but we have seen numerous "moons" and massive falls later. The biggest rise have actually made an advertisement to the whole crypto segment and I am impressed by work which has been done during the last year when prices were hitting new bottoms. Usability is the key- with limited supply of many currencies there would be no way but up  Wink. On the other hand, it might go literally to zero if people would not be interested anymore, so it is quite a gamble at the moment.

Prediction doesnt mean will happen. Prediction is only analysis from market movement and anyone can make their own prediction. I am prefer think cryptocurrency is speculation rather than gambling because crypto is digital asset
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
Well, not entirely. They are following certain patterns during the time of "stabilized" market, but we have seen numerous "moons" and massive falls later. The biggest rise have actually made an advertisement to the whole crypto segment and I am impressed by work which has been done during the last year when prices were hitting new bottoms. Usability is the key- with limited supply of many currencies there would be no way but up  Wink. On the other hand, it might go literally to zero if people would not be interested anymore, so it is quite a gamble at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

I've tried to conduct some of my own cryptocurrency analysis and employ the use of the technique called technical analysis. This always teach me that there is hope in cryptocurrency as I earn profits while predicting the future market price of a certain crypto.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Globally, we can well predict a positive trend, and in the future it is very likely to remain so, but it is impossible to predict how the market will behave during the drawdowns, which are becoming deeper and deeper each time.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I believe that it is impossible to predict the price of the cryptocurrency. Crypto market is very volatile and catch every reason for the rise / fall even simply physically impossible. However, we can predict the growth / decline in prices depending on the events (big news)
it is one of the risks in investing with crypto currencies and by understanding all of our risks will make us have confidence and patience in investing because the crypto currency predictions will not be predictable with certainty
We must understand any risks by joining in this market. So many people are only blaming crypto after they have been getting the worst situation just like their coin gets dumped caused by the bearish trend. We must have a lot of patience in this market.

I just read something that is really funny: FOMO = fear of missing out and now JOMO = joy of missing out. Tongue
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
I believe that it is impossible to predict the price of the cryptocurrency. Crypto market is very volatile and catch every reason for the rise / fall even simply physically impossible. However, we can predict the growth / decline in prices depending on the events (big news)
it is one of the risks in investing with crypto currencies and by understanding all of our risks will make us have confidence and patience in investing because the crypto currency predictions will not be predictable with certainty
We must understand any risks by joining in this market. So many people are only blaming crypto after they have been getting the worst situation just like their coin gets dumped caused by the bearish trend. We must have a lot of patience in this market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Of course, you can predict the price of cryptocurrency. After all not all predictions come to pass. Most cryptocurrency experts base their predictions on new developments entering the ecosystem of the project of the coin, careful observation of the trend of a particular trend over a period of time, analyze it with its history and finally come out with some price predictions.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Many good traders tried to predict the price in a long time period but it is impossible, there are so many factors. Look for example how big problem is predict where market goes in next few hours.
someone is free to predict Crypto prices, because every prediction is not always correct because Crypto's movements don't know.
many people have predicted crypto growth but the reality is not in line with their expectations, so don't easily believe someone's predictions.
Cryptocurrency can change at any time so you have to be careful and always ready in any situation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

Of course, the price of the crypto-currency market is very difficult to predict, but my opinion is that if the market can be influenced in a certain way, and we saw what happened when advertising appeared, then the price can be predictable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Many good traders tried to predict the price in a long time period but it is impossible, there are so many factors. Look for example how big problem is predict where market goes in next few hours.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
This Krypto market price moves because of the purchase and sale of coins. Though Crypto has a very good track record because in 2017 the market price rose very high. I think Bull Run can still happen again and of course, we must continue to invest.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
People uses lot of techniques to find the movement of the crypto currency pries and theya re predicting based on what indicator they were using but the predictions are individual opinions so it may not happen and it is not possible to find accurate price movement.
Merit: 112
Of course there is possibility of predicting crypto currency price we must have look at the price chart  when they take high and low of their prices, predicting the crypto currency price we must have to analyze the possible flow of price in the market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

That can be possible but not all the time it can be applied. Why? Predictions are just predictions and there are no accurate predictions. Some predictions are just near to their predictions but there is no exact thing can make it possible to predict the exact price of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
We cannot exactly predict the crypto currency price as i had seen that it always depends on supply and they demand in the market, if we could predict the price probably we know when we gonna put our investment and maybe we all gonna rich here.
Activity: 616
Activity: 644

I agree if prices will occur in the future based on historical price trends. Now entering 2019 and Crypto prices are still struggling to grow. This year I think a trade will be more profitable. Because the situation is based on a low price.
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund

The price of cryptocurrency can be predicted through steady monitoring but you can never trust your predictions a 100% because you never know when a major whale will want to dump their tokens. So it's just to take it as you see, invest when the price is low so you have a better chance at reaping when it begins to grow
It's really possible to predict coins prices but it doesnt work always, maybe the market will have some bad news and everything could turn into a bad status.But, Analysis and Researchs are the greatest way to predict the upcoming movement of a coin or a token, not an exact way but a prediction that might happen and might never happen..
I guess the crypto currency is not possible because the risk in investment with crypto currencies is price and value cannot be predicted with certainty confidence and patience are the main capital in investing in crypto currencies
Pages:
Jump to: