Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 13. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
If you know the mood of investors, it is theoretically possible to predict how the cryptocurrency will continue to behave!
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
I can't say is it is possible to predict the Cryptocurrency value in the market unlike predicting a regular thing happening to our life it is possible. And I think even it started to rise it's value in a stable price we can't still predict it's value in the coming months because it's volatility.
That is impossible. There are so many changes that exist and that will be very difficult to predict. The price movement of the digital currency is so volatile that movements change so rapidly. Even in a matter of minutes there can be a huge change. This is a characteristic of the digital currency market, we can only follow what is happening and try to take advantage of every best condition that might exist.
yes you are right, predicting digital currencies is very unlikely, because we know that crypto price movements can change at any time and of course predictions cannot be used as a benchmark for accurately determining cryptoqurrency prices.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I can't say is it is possible to predict the Cryptocurrency value in the market unlike predicting a regular thing happening to our life it is possible. And I think even it started to rise it's value in a stable price we can't still predict it's value in the coming months because it's volatility.
That is impossible. There are so many changes that exist and that will be very difficult to predict. The price movement of the digital currency is so volatile that movements change so rapidly. Even in a matter of minutes there can be a huge change. This is a characteristic of the digital currency market, we can only follow what is happening and try to take advantage of every best condition that might exist.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Of course it is very possible to predict the price of cryptocurrency but can only happen when the market is stable unlike now that we are in the deepest part of a bear storm.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Well, any pumps and dumps are because of the prediction and ideas by the people around the community and if people believe the prediction then it comes the reality whether its dump or pump.
Activity: 420
If we start from the fact that many gurus of the crypto - currency market have already tried to do it all last year and no forecast has come true-I think you can only try to guess the price of the asset. Cryptocurrency is a relatively new digital asset with little history and many unknowns.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
Predicting cryptocurrency prices are not possible because the market os the only one who can tell the price of tokens  or coins. meanwhile we can only say thqt price can pump od dump.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
CAT.EX Exchange
In my opinion cryptocurrency have patterns to learn. When it will raise and when it will goes down. You can see the history of the chart and make a analysis on it. For example, the price of one or some coin raised up in the end of year. When at Q1 the price start goes down. This thing can happen again in the next year. But maybe in different price.
Yes I agree that the prices have some pattern on ups and downs. But really that pattern was not being programmed. The only thing they can rely is on the supply and demand of the cryptocurrency, which determines their ups and downs.

if you look at the historical chart the price movements of crypto coins from previous years are almost always the same every year, but also cannot be an accurate benchmark because the price movements of these coins are very difficult to predict and there will always be unexpected surprises that occur when - time.

supply and demand are one of the factors that have a significant impact on prices, but besides that trends from the market must be studied in more detail, even if at one time there was a large supply of demand on coins, but market trends were falling. will not be able to rise significantly.
You are right again, most of the coins and tokens right now are relying on supply and demands, but also to some news coming out, especially from the king and queen coins, the bitcoin and ethereum. If they had bad news, our tokens also suffers.
copper member
Activity: 210
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
It is almost impossible because the crypto market is still very young, volatile and unpredictable. I would not trust any experts and invest in coins that have good things to announce. In this way you can earn some money on news.
Activity: 327
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
the prediction is not entirely true and unreliable, especially by predicting cryptoqurency prices that cannot be determined by anyone. but I still believe that as long as the crypto market is still active, crypto prices will not be forever below and there will be times when prices can rise again.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
in my opinion we can not accurately guess the price of crypto but maybe we can predict the trend of ascent or descent by studying the candle stick
You are right, we can analyze the upward or downward trend based on the chart. But we need to have a lot of experience to be able to predict accurately. Nobody can accurately predict the price of altcoin and bitcoin, this is impossible
Activity: 471
I don't think it is possible to make accurate predictions of cryptocurrency price.
The price is more likely to be affected by the market atmosphere or all kinds of news.
Accurate predictions is impossible in a word, Still i never seen any crypto enthusiast prediction was accurate.
Bad news effect is huge FUD in the whole market and actually i think crypto market is overwhelming by fake news.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
There are patterns which you could follow and could also serve as a guide for you to predict the future prices and market situation but as for me, it is still not accurate at times and the market has been unpredictable as well. It is still better to wait until we're sure of the market flow.
Activity: 112
There's a gamble when predicting the price, due to the volatility.  Therefore that's why I like investing in good dividend tokens like EVOAI.  This way even if the price goes down, I can still regularly get paid from merely holding.
Activity: 471
We can't predict cryptocurrency market with based of only 2 criteria historical volume trends and historical price trends.
Because this is unpredictable market and it can changed a dramatically that we can't imagine.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
in my opinion we can not accurately guess the price of crypto but maybe we can predict the trend of ascent or descent by studying the candle stick
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Let take a look at what happened in the cryptocurrency space last year , so many technical analysts predicted that the price of bitcoin could reach $20k by 4th quarter of 2018..
So many investors I know could have taken an investment decision based on the prediction.
When it got to the time predicted , bitcoin price took to the gallows and fell recklessly there after, causing investors to loose their invested funds.
To the question, I do not think that anyone would be able to predict accurately the price of cryptocurrency.
The volatile nature of cryptocurrency would mess that up like it did last year.

Technical Analyse on the price of cryptocurrency will work for short term but in between their will be some sudden info and market will react on it and you can see price moving up or down very fast. That is why in cryptocurrency no one can correctly predict on the technical analysis, it is just you can predict it.
copper member
Activity: 336
Let take a look at what happened in the cryptocurrency space last year , so many technical analysts predicted that the price of bitcoin could reach $20k by 4th quarter of 2018..
So many investors I know could have taken an investment decision based on the prediction.
When it got to the time predicted , bitcoin price took to the gallows and fell recklessly there after, causing investors to loose their invested funds.
To the question, I do not think that anyone would be able to predict accurately the price of cryptocurrency.
The volatile nature of cryptocurrency would mess that up like it did last year.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
I think that it is quite possible to predict the price of cryptocurrencies, the main thing is to know what exactly you need to pay attention to!
Pages:
Jump to: