Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 14. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 780
Merit: 101
I think that there is another factor that is one of the main in the formation of the price of cryptocurrency - news. Today, news about the cryptocurrency market is the main force that decides in which direction the exchange rate will move. But most importantly, it only needs to correctly manipulate rumors about the forecasts for the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
It is quite possible to make predictions about cryptocurrency prices, you only need to pay attention to the events that are taking place, and it will still be like a fortune telling!
You can once or twice correctly predict the further movement of the course, but even this will not be without luck, but on a permanent basis it is impossible to do
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
It is quite possible to make predictions about cryptocurrency prices, you only need to pay attention to the events that are taking place, and it will still be like a fortune telling!

Trade based on predicting prices in connection with upcoming events is a very popular method. Unfortunately, due to the fact that many trainers started to teach just this, there was a situation in which people began to buy and sell more and more earlier to win the run. As a result, the situation has changed extremely and now the price before the event drops sharply, and then it grows. Completely opposite situation to how the market should logically behave.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Mybe in long term we can do it and i think there some factors we need know but in short term we cant do it, and i am not talking about all cryptoes but about those which has more stabile price and devs dont try pump price but belive in step by step growing and try make product for real life and this this is main factors coin's/token's price depends from ,so if market makes comeback all coins like that would follow it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I also read an article that said that there would be a price increase on cryptocurrency last year but as we see that there is no increase whatsoever but there is a price drop, so don't trust experts who say prices will go up or down because all their predictions are wrong
basically, predicting the price of bitcoin is indeed not impossible, it's just that we never know the price that bitcoin will have in the future. well, but based on the information you get, it could be that the price of bitcoin reaches the price you predicted. some people have done that and exposed it, and in a few months, the price of bitcoin has risen high, almost reaching the predicted price.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Markets have always been irrational, never works well for predicting price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, if you keep investigating on the past history of how bitcoin and altcoins have perform and making use of that to predict you won't do any good to yourself ,just pick out the valuable projects and you will be fine,and no matter what you hear on news its just all predictions
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Nobody can peedict price of cryptocurrency as it is very volatile  and price can fluctuate a lot over time. I've dropped my early 2017 bag slightly after the burst of the bubble, wasn't the top, but wasn't that bad either.

Although, I'm planning to load up later this year for the new season (upcoming 1-2 years). Overall, I just like to gamble and I don't really care if I will lose this amount of money in the end.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Over some period of time, I have come across alot of price prediction on cryptocurrency which just 1% of this prediction actually happens. I really don't think there is an accurate prediction for the market,  we just ride with the market
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
I also read an article that said that there would be a price increase on cryptocurrency last year but as we see that there is no increase whatsoever but there is a price drop, so don't trust experts who say prices will go up or down because all their predictions are wrong
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
If I read a number of predictions on the tradingview or social media which state that prices in the span of 1 week or 1 month, will increase or even decrease, all are mutually contradictory. Mr. X said, "XRP prices will go up by around 20%", Mr. Y said that "XRP will decrease by around 5%", but in reality there is no increase or decrease at all.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
There are already examples from experienced analysts who say in their reports that the cryptocurrency market does not lend itself to any analysis and forecast since this is a very young market and it needs more time to study it.
Don’t believe on any expert advice because its too hard to say that they make a prediction accurately trust only yourself. The market is young yet its hard to predict if its going grow or not. The price is unpredictable, it can change any time at no big reason always have your strategies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
in my opinion the price of crypto is very difficult to predict, even though many try to predict crypto prices but still it won't always be right, the crypto price is very volatile and is determined according to the demand and supply for coins, nobody can control it, so crypto prices are very difficult to predict
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
There are already examples from experienced analysts who say in their reports that the cryptocurrency market does not lend itself to any analysis and forecast since this is a very young market and it needs more time to study it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This cryptocurrency is very interesting because it is a very large industry, especially for coin trading. And this pattern of rising and falling prices have made many people profit. But this is also not easy to do, like most ordinary markets. Where there are conditions at high tide and your condition is receding.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
If you can do a good analysis, then you can guess in which direction the cryptocurrency price will go. The more long-term your forecast, the more difficult it is to make it accurately.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
In my opinion cryptocurrency have patterns to learn. When it will raise and when it will goes down. You can see the history of the chart and make a analysis on it. For example, the price of one or some coin raised up in the end of year. When at Q1 the price start goes down. This thing can happen again in the next year. But maybe in different price.
yes. but still none of those experts who predicted that bitcoin and other altcoins are going to kick back by 2018. with the nature of cryptocurrency, everything that people say are just speculations and none of them are really able to predict what will be the status in the future. But because of holders desire to profit from their holdings, so they anticipate and speculate that somehow, this year or this month the table might turn for them.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
The market is somehow under the influence of manipulations and is weakly resistant to them, and this adds a huge margin of error to any prediction calculations. Only technical analysis can shed more light.
copper member
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Best solution for smart cities
Cryptocurrencies are so wildly volatile, sometimes it goes in the expected fashion and other times it doesn't especially when the bear market wants to hit, then no form of Analysis seems to ever work on it.
Pages:
Jump to: