Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 5. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
Trade bots can attack their orders by attacking. But for that you should choose the volume lower exchange. In Idex you can do this but to know the values you need to be a good analyst.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends  
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

In carrying out the crypto business, of course it will not be separated from the price problem. Until at any time, prices will still play an important role especially in the sale and purchase agreement. Through pricing, we will see the coin feasibility position of its economic value. But, to guarantee an accurate level of prediction and can be used as the basis for calculating the growth of crypto values going forward, it certainly needs an accurate and tested measuring instrument based on the type of estimate itself, such as fundamental analysis and technical analysis which includes price and volume trends. I personally as a community of cryptocurrency users, greatly benefited from the presence of mass media and the internet in everyday life as suppliers of information needed, as well as to find out the developments that occur in the world, although it may not be 100% accurate, I think this is enough to be used as predictive material.
Activity: 487
Estimated prediction can be made through technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Though in some cases it may not be accurate but it can be close enough. So I believe it can be predicted
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Many people are sure that it is impossible to predict the movement of cryptocurrency. But it seems to me that we can guess the general trend. In addition, you can make the assumption that the price of the coin will go up before some important events.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I think fiat money like forex trading prediction depends on goods news same crypto trading are also indirectly need some good news and project popularity.
In some way crypto also relied with big news, there's some impacts that can give some hints whether the market  will rise or fall but since crypto still young, the influence keeps changing paces, we cant assure or conclude that since there's some big good news the value will rise right away influence of big whales
still dominant and can change the trend according to their plans.

Maybe you can try but there's no assurance that you can predict always.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
cryptocurrency has been existed for a long time, until today there are so many people learn to predict crypto price and most of them can not always right no matter how hard they try because there are too much things to find to for every prediction, unless you are a whale then no one will be able to predict the price of cryptocurrency.
HI, don't hesitate to express your opinion well predict that it is actually difficult to do that there are calculations in each trade and review historical records that are sometimes connected. indeed not all predictions are right but I often find some precise predictions, you must to adventure into many places so that you don't get the wrong perception
Activity: 420
cryptocurrency has been existed for a long time, until today there are so many people learn to predict crypto price and most of them can not always right no matter how hard they try because there are too much things to find to for every prediction, unless you are a whale then no one will be able to predict the price of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I do not think prediction will prove right. Prediction is just prediction. There are very little chances that prediction proves right. Many so called predictors have predicted that bitcoin would hit $50000 in the fires quarter of the year, 2019. But the coin is staying just around $ 4000. So in my case, I do not believe in crypto prediction. Rather I believe in luck.

It is almost a 50% change whether the prediction is right or not. If somebody says the market will go up a lot or down a lot, right now I would say both is still possible.
Activity: 1274
I think fiat money like forex trading prediction depends on goods news same crypto trading are also indirectly need some good news and project popularity.
Activity: 560
I do not think prediction will prove right. Prediction is just prediction. There are very little chances that prediction proves right. Many so called predictors have predicted that bitcoin would hit $50000 in the fires quarter of the year, 2019. But the coin is staying just around $ 4000. So in my case, I do not believe in crypto prediction. Rather I believe in luck.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
The cryptocurrency market has continued to show over and over again for the past year that it is almost impossible to predict how the market prices will go.
A lot of self acclaimed experts have made different predictions as to how the market will move & most of them have been wrong.
So don't rely on any expert you give you predictions on how the market will behave.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Of course , it is very difficult to guess exactly where the price will go, and not always technical analysis can predict the direction , but of course if you know all the indicators, you can approximately sign when to enter the coin and exit

Technical analysis can never predict the direction. If that was possible everybody would just use technical analysis and get rich. It doesn't work.
Which is right, but there's a good influence with knowledge about technical analysis, it can also give you some hint where to follow coins that can bring you good results, it won't be there if it's not useful, learning to read the pattern can give you some good basis when to place your entry, planning and making good analysis for much better trade.

Only because something is there doesn't it make useful. Keep in mind human beings try to explain everything. They can't accept that there are movements in a market they can't predict. They do all kinds of stuff: technical analysis, have a look at the milky way and count the stars, check the weather report, go to some farseer and so on and so forth. There are a couple of things where technical analysis seems to be right more often than not, but by no mans will TA ever produce reliable predictions. TA works because if enough people consume TA content, it's more like a self-fulfilling prophecy. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
I think that to predict the value of cryptocurrency is like going to a fortune teller. If you have experience with the stock market or currency trading, you will be able to make a short-term forecast, but you will never determine the long-term perspective of a particular cryptocurrency or the market as a whole.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
My judgment, comparing forecasts and actual prices, is based on a long-term perspective. I read that the majority just guess, as we usually hear, (there are two options, either from above or down), so I read that the market is not stable, and an accurate forecast is impossible, one can only hope for a long-term outlook.
Predictions of course can be done, but for 100% accurate results certainly will never be able to do, because sometimes the price can change 360 degrees. you can read the direction of the market  by chart, and you can predict it. but the possibility is wrong always there
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
You can do as much research on a coin as you want, at the end of the day its all about luck. Look at the people who invested in bitcoin when it was at its highest, they believed it would carry on going up and boy was they wrong
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
My judgment, comparing forecasts and actual prices, is based on a long-term perspective. I read that the majority just guess, as we usually hear, (there are two options, either from above or down), so I read that the market is not stable, and an accurate forecast is impossible, one can only hope for a long-term outlook.
Long-term investment can be logical when we consider that prices will improve after a long time. Just add a few digital coins to your portfolio and wait. But if you want to make some money with cryptotrade, there  is always opportunity.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Check out this website: https://tools.tradingroom.io, it does not make price prediction but gives you the direction the market is going, I have being using it for weeks now and it has been very helpful, tell you about volume, RSI and Price action which I think are very useful  tool for a successful trader
Activity: 230
I belive that it is not very easy and most of the time it doesn't follow any spaculer pattern because I think there are a lot of bots in the exchanges that know pattern better than us and they programed to manipulate the market and gather more money, I work with fundamental news better than technical analysis, it works better for me.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
It is almost impossible to predict the crypto currencies movements, because the market is still young, volatile and very unpredictable. Unfortunately we do not have enough influence on market and everything is made by big whales.
Pages:
Jump to: